• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
11 minutes ago, lokighost said:

jan still getting the same problem I've lost count on how many times I've downloaded the game

I don't really know what to tell you... It sounds like a problem based around your computer. I have w10 and it works fine so :s. Idk.

• Developers
7 minutes ago, lokighost said:

v8 works fine and I just redownload reborn v16 and that's working fine 

Yes, but you're the only one who has this problem so far. So I don't really know what's wrong with your copy, nor do I know how to go about troubleshooting. All I can think of is that a program is blocking the game from opening. Perhaps an antivirus software? I don't know.

My game keeps crashing at this one part. Basically, I was walking around when I found an oshawott. I talked to it and it started following me. I didn't want to go find the Samurott so I kept going and let it keep following me. I was walking through Grand Dream City when I went into a gate. I decided to save, and I think I somehow talked to the oshawott while saving or something, because right after I saved the game crashed. When I go back onto the game, I am forced into a conversation with oshawott and the game crashes right after, and I can't move at any time. Here are pictures. Also, I have tried re-downloading.

osha.PNG

error.PNG

Edited by Matthatter03

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Yes, but you're the only one who has this problem so far. So I don't really know what's wrong with your copy, nor do I know how to go about troubleshooting. All I can think of is that a program is blocking the game from opening. Perhaps an antivirus software? I don't know.

found out its was downloading from edge isn't good  i'm sorry jan didn't mean to make unneeded stress for you 

4 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

@Jan SPOILERS FOR V9:

Reveal hidden contents

I beat the puppet masters, and I am completely immobile. Any help is appreciated.

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

YES it happened to me too, not sure if we glitched it, or it does that to everyone. I tried to look for my save files prior to that, but it seemed like it doesn't create any backup save files for some reason, was that removed in v9? EDIT: nvm, you need to set the max number of back-up files in the options menu.

EDIT 2: Oh, it seemed as I just needed to install the newest patch to make it work.

Spoiler

Also, when you battle Zetta in the nightmare world, if you win but leave the dream and come back, you get to fight him again. I don't think that's supposed to happen, but I battled Zetta twice, would that be a problem?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Shpee

So I believe there's still a bug around Keta and Amethyst Cave.  For me he was kept triggering after I saw him the first time, whenever I stepped on the activation tiles, no matter where in the line I was.  Ex.  When I was first told to go get the Soul Stone, I went back through the Cave, and triggered him again as I headed away from the Village(and thus when I got to the red stone, triggered nothing).  Can work around it by taking only the truck/taxi service to and going through the front entrance of Amethyst Cave(and leaving through it after you're done there, and taking the truck/taxi back to the Village), but if you step on the tile, especially after getting the Soul Stone/Doing the event in the cave with the Stone, it seems to lock you.

EDIT: Also, as I managed to workaround above, found an NPC who keeps you stuck after defeating Keta if you talk to them.

Screenshot here

Edited by FrozenPhoenix
Found another bug.

I got stuck at this point after winning this battle. One row of text appears and now my game is frozen (playing from v8)) I can load a backup but I think this freeze happens indefiniatly. It seemsl ike an event from RPG maker is continueing but I dont see anything moving etc. Edit: Should also mention I accidently repeated the bug event at shop destrict.

game.rxdata

Edited by Treeharl

11 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Don't know if it's intended, in a new save I just got my pansage poisoned. Out of battle it won't lose HP while walking.

That's intentional. It's been like that since gen 5.

Ketas Speech is triggered everytime you step on this spot, instead of only once.

amethyst-cave.png

Edit: Apparently this also resets the fact that you have talked to him in Sheridan Village and you have to do it again.

Edited by Garma

Spoiler

For those who decided to side with Flora, there is a text error when she wants you to flip the switches on the different colored trees. For the purple tree it says "Magenta" so pretty much it says "Magenta" for both the Magenta and Purple tree.

Edited by Milotic