V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I didn't get the chance to screenshot the error, but a whole text box comes up whenever Future Sight is about to attack and it doesn't happen (this is with a patch, need to download the newest one.) And the text box doesn't repeat,the move simply doesn't run.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
7 minutes ago, DarkMaster said:

For some reason the ariados in crawli's gym aren't helping me. Is this a bug (no pun intended) or what?

I see what happened. The warps mistakenly reset the Ariados variable when you used telepad 2 and 3.

Post your save and I'll fix it for you. 

• Developers
Just now, DarkMaster said:

@Jan Where can I find my file? I never did this before.

Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'game.rxdata'

You could also just use your computer's search engine and input "game.rxdata" then right click/open file location

Spoiler

I'm not sure if this has been reported/fixed but I got stuck after beating the puppet master people presumably cause aelita is facing the wrong direction? Unfortunately I saved right then so I'm not sure how to go about fixing this...

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, Shpee said:

Hide contents

YES it happened to me too, not sure if we glitched it, or it does that to everyone. I tried to look for my save files prior to that, but it seemed like it doesn't create any backup save files for some reason, was that removed in v9? EDIT: nvm, you need to set the max number of back-up files in the options menu.

EDIT 2: Oh, it seemed as I just needed to install the newest patch to make it work.

Hide contents

Also, when you battle Zetta in the nightmare world, if you win but leave the dream and come back, you get to fight him again. I don't think that's supposed to happen, but I battled Zetta twice, would that be a problem?

Game.rxdata

I've had exactly these 2 problems - when coming back to the Nightmare World I needed to battle Zetta and my game froze after the double battle with the Puppet Masters.. Even though I downloaded the patch it still occurs... Any solution to this? Or should I post my game file?

Edited by kingjrcasanova

• Developers
1 minute ago, kingjrcasanova said:

I've had exactly these 2 problems. Even though I downloaded the patch it still occurs... Any solution to this? Or should I post my game file?

Battling Zetta twice doesn't break the game to my knowledge. Did you happen to talk to the repeating event in the Shopping District before that by any chance? That could've caused Zetta to reappear. 

Shoould be clear that patches don't always fix your bug, it fixes it from happening again. 

hello idk if this is a bug but i got my second stump(i have 3 now) and i cant go to the 4th floor and the elevator in the department of dreams doesnt work

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

• Developers
3 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

hello idk if this is a bug but i got my second stump and i cant go to the 4th floor and the elevator in the department of dreams doesnt work

Who did you receive your second stamp from? 

• Developers
3 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

Game.rxdata here

Oh, I see. The stairs don't work. For some reason I assumed the person blocking it didn't disappear. Will note in the bug list then. A new patch with fixes should come out soon. 

I've found now odd bug not game braking tho one is melia is show at the goldleaf statuch  and one I think has been reported about (I think its jan) in the void in the geaton lab  (sorry about the spelling)

38 minutes ago, Jan said:

Battling Zetta twice doesn't break the game to my knowledge. Did you happen to talk to the repeating event in the Shopping District before that by any chance? That could've caused Zetta to reappear. 

Shoould be clear that patches don't always fix your bug, it fixes it from happening again. 

Yes I talked on the repeating event, but moving forward after I had the Double Battle with the Puppet Masters my game froze. I think the reason for this bug is that Aelita changes the way she is looking, if she is not looking upwards when the Puppet Masters come, after defeating them the game will automatically freeze. It happened me twice in a row, in both cases Aelita was facing different positions than looking upwards.

EDIT: I battled them for the 3rd time, this time Aelita was facing upwards and it let me continue with the story after I beat them. @Jan in a future patch you should make Aelita face upwards all the time even though if you talk to her from the sides to bring her back to face upwards so this bug won't happen again.

Rejuv Froze.png

Edited by kingjrcasanova