V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

8 minutes ago, Njab said:

are you trying to load the game in proper location? also try loading the save file in v8 if you get same error then your save file got corrupted and you'll have to use backups

Right, saving inside the train seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for all your help.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
Just now, 5hift said:

Right, saving inside the train seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for all your help.

Hey, please download this as well: 

It will undo an error I accidentally created while trying to fix the Flora event. (And other stuff in the future!) Sorry about that. 

The guy on the 1st floor of the Aqua apartment gives you an Ultra ball... and then another... and then another... You can spam it to get unlimited which im 100% sure is a bug.

Spoiler

So, I got to the point where we see doppelgangers of Nancy and the protag, but is protag #2 supposed to be different (mine has Aevia's design) or the same compared to the protag you chose to go as (I went with Aevis - is that the white male protag's name I don't remember). I would have not noticed it if I was going through with Aevia, but I was just wondering about it. Thanks!

• Developers
Just now, Winter Angel said:

Hide contents

So, I got to the point where we see doppelgangers of Nancy and the protag, but is protag #2 supposed to be different (mine has Aevia's design) or the same compared to the protag you chose to go as (I went with Aevis - is that the white male protag's name I don't remember). I would have not noticed it if I was going through with Aevia, but I was just wondering about it. Thanks!

It's not supposed to, but I think that part will come out weirdly for older save files due to how wonky the switches were set up in the previous versions. It won't happen on newer save files, fortunately. 

• Developers
Just now, Lord C said:

My impression or the map is a bit buggy? Pressing right isn't moving the square thingy

Yeah, it was reported (and fixed in the current patch that was just released). Thanks though!

• Developers
Just now, slybernas said:

Pretty sure its just me being a noob but it looks like venam´s gym has a bug...i mix the right colours but it says its wrong...

What color were you trying to get? 

• Developers
7 minutes ago, slybernas said:

it happens on white(but i get it right sometimes) and mostly teal( never right so far)

There's an information error on the board, that's my mistake. White is Red Green Blue. 

4 minutes ago, Damsel said:

I have the same problem with the Color puzzle, only with Teal though. It shows the color Teal, but the game won't accept it as the correct answer.

Try doing Blue and Green in that order. 

1 minute ago, Jan said:

There's an information error on the board, that's my mistake. White is Red Green Blue. 

Try doing Blue and Green in that order. 

Yeah, i figured it out. Turns out i was in the wrong path... Not gonna say anything else so i don't spoil it.

• Developers
2 minutes ago, slybernas said:

Doesnt work still. Oh and btw the pokedex doesnt show nests of the pokemon only a little red square in the middle of the ocean

Do you happen to be in the third room? There are two color paths in that room. 

Also what doesnt work specifically, white or the teal? 

Just now, Jan said:

Do you happen to be in the third room? There are two color paths in that room. 

Also what doesnt work specifically, white or the teal? 

Ok nvm it was me being a noob sorry for the waste of time Jan :(Oh and btw the pokedex doesnt show nests of the pokemon only a little red square in the middle of the ocean

• Developers
3 minutes ago, slybernas said:

Ok nvm it was me being a noob sorry for the waste of time Jan :(Oh and btw the pokedex doesnt show nests of the pokemon only a little red square in the middle of the ocean

No problem! Noted!