• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
40 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

Yes I talked on the repeating event, but moving forward after I had the Double Battle with the Puppet Masters my game froze. I think the reason for this bug is that Aelita changes the way she is looking, if she is not looking upwards when the Puppet Masters come, after defeating them the game will automatically freeze. It happened me twice in a row, in both cases Aelita was facing different positions than looking upwards.

EDIT: I battled them for the 3rd time, this time Aelita was facing upwards and it let me continue with the story after I beat them. @Jan in a future patch you should make Aelita face upwards all the time even though if you talk to her from the sides to bring her back to face upwards so this bug won't happen again.

Rejuv Froze.png

Yeah I already know why it happens. I've already forced her to look forward but people still seem to have her turned so it's very confusing. 

• Developers
40 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Hey can someone tell me how to patch my game cuz i'm seriously lost 

just delete the old data folder and replace it with the data folder in the patch zip file. 

• Developers
34 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

So, after I have the discussion with Rhodea and co., when I try to leave and Huey approaches me, the game freezes up. In case you need it: game.rxdata

Didn't freeze up for me. Did you use a speed up button or text skip etc?

1 minute ago, Sallyya said:

I got this error when trying to load my save in this new patch. Any idea why.

2017-06-03.png

It looks like you put the data in Version 8's folder. That could be why.

• Developers
5 minutes ago, Sallyya said:

I opened it all in a new file, but i still got the same error

This honestly looks like a corrupted save file. I recommend trying a backup. 

Edit: Exiting the game with the "x" button can be risky. I'd recommend closing the game through "Quit Game" in the pause menu.

i started with the missing children side quest and i talked with the 2 guys who didnt want to let me in and then met someone right afther who told me to cancel the request if i wanted to get in.  I did all that and i continiued the quest normal but i forgot to save and had to start over, but this time i cant get in to that house/building again. the guy who appears to tell me to cancel is not showing up and yes i have started the challenge. Is there any reason why this is happening or is it jst something i have to do that i forgot?

In Venam's gym in the final room, I'm trying to make the White Poison, which involves combining all the colors in the room. The Green, Red, and Blue Poisons all are in the mix (when I interact with them again, they say "There's already (Red/Green/Blue) Poison in the mix". But the Yellow Poison refuses to go into the mix as when I interact with it again, it asks if I want to put it in, so I can't mix the correct poison.

• Developers
2 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

In Venam's gym in the final room, I'm trying to make the White Poison, which involves combining all the colors in the room. The Green, Red, and Blue Poisons all are in the mix (when I interact with them again, they say "There's already (Red/Green/Blue) Poison in the mix". But the Yellow Poison refuses to go into the mix as when I interact with it again, it asks if I want to put it in, so I can't mix the correct poison.

it does mix, it's just missing the page where it says it's already in. . All you need is Red Green and Blue. The all colors was an error on my part and has been fixed on my end and in the current patch. 

Just now, Jan said:

it does mix, it's just missing the page where it says it's already in. . All you need is Red Green and Blue. The all colors was an error on my part and has been fixed on my end and in the current patch. 

Ah ok, sorry for the confusion.

1 minute ago, Jan said:

i started with the missing children side quest and i talked with the 2 guys who didnt want to let me in and then met someone right afther who told me to cancel the request if i wanted to get in.  I did all that and i continiued the quest normal but i forgot to save and had to start over, but this time i cant get in to that house/building again. the guy who appears to tell me to cancel is not showing up and yes i have started the challenge. Is there any reason why this is happening or is it jst something i have to do that i forgot?

There is a bug with help request, the one with looker and annabelle, it is finished but it's still showing up in the list? Also how do I finish lost children? I cancelled the mission and did everything after, now I can't find Jeni at all, and mission is not available.

P.S. Jan you are pure awesomeness :D

I think you may have missed what I said before, and sorry for re-posting it if you just haven't gotten to it. Anyways, my game keeps crashing at this one part. Basically, I was walking around when I found an oshawott. I talked to it and it started following me. I didn't want to go find the Samurott so I kept going and let it keep following me. I was walking through Grand Dream City when I went into a gate. I decided to save, and I think I somehow talked to the oshawott while saving or something, because right after I saved the game crashed. When I go back onto the game, I am forced into a conversation with oshawott and the game crashes right after, and I can't move at any time. Here are pictures. Also, I have tried re-downloading.

Edit: I noticed the oshawott glitch on bug list, sorry for not checking before. Although, I am confused on how to apply the patch to the game. I downloaded the patch and put it into the folder of the game and nothing happened. That may not be how to do it, I have never patched anything before. Sorry if this isn't the place to say this.

Edit 2: I figured it out, ignore this post

Edited by Matthatter03

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:

Not the right Jenny, she's in the Police Department in the Judicial District

yes talked to her and she told me to get clues but i already have and i did manage to meet a guy who told me to cancel the request and then he showed me the way to underground but the screen closed and i didnt hae it saved. I am doing it again but this time the guy who showed me does not appear to tell me to cancel