V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

Spoiler

18948904_1906644936214114_749891827_o.png.3bd35d4235a6a5f7e4f89ca4c34bc8fd.png.d883ddcd2d9ac711bf4ee02b60966480.png

Is this a bug or am i doing the puzzle wrong?I just updated to the new patch as well but this ariados in kakoki gym wont interact with me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shithappens said:

I got through it by walking on the right side of the stairs and it will not activate the event so just load an earlier save and walk past the event on the RIGHT side.

It worked, thanks!

You can trade an infinite amount of Masquerains for a Smeargle in the Art Gallery on PokeStar Studio Street in GDC. After you trade one, the person keeps telling if you have a Masquerain.

Also. I don't know if it's a bug but... Some clarification would definitely help:

When you accept the Missing Children Help Request in GDC, at some point Dylan asks for the MC to cancel it. After you complete this sidequest to the point when Dylan says that Office Jenny would soon wake up, and ANA has recovered 25% of her memories, and that I can continue to help Office Jenny the request no longer appears in the Help Center. Only appears the Classified Information one. I completed the one for Classified Information and the Missing Children request won't appear again. I went to the Judicial District to talk to Officer Jenny in the middle of the road and she continues to say that she posted a Help Request. Is this a bug? Or is this meant to be this way?

Edited by kingjrcasanova

• Developers
44 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

You can trade an infinite amount of Masquerains for a Smeargle in the Art Gallery on PokeStar Studio Street in GDC. After you trade one, the person keeps telling if you have a Masquerain.

Also. I don't know if it's a bug but... Some clarification would definitely help:

Hide contents

When you accept the Missing Children Help Request in GDC, at some point Dylan asks for the MC to cancel it. After you complete this sidequest to the point when Dylan says that Office Jenny would soon wake up, and ANA has recovered 25% of her memories, and that I can continue to help Office Jenny the request no longer appears in the Help Center. Only appears the Classified Information one. I completed the one for Classified Information and the Missing Children request won't appear again. I went to the Judicial District to talk to Officer Jenny in the middle of the road and she continues to say that she posted a Help Request. Is this a bug? Or is this meant to be this way?

Hide contents

Yep, meant to be this way. The quest doesn't continue and jenny won't be there.

Edit: I should clarify that Jenny asking in the middle of the road is a bug.

25 minutes ago, ClarissaValkyrie said:

I keep getting this error whenever Future Sight is used. Is this a known bug or something new? I have already installed the latest patch though.

RO7ibFV.png

Yep, it's noted in the list. 

Okay so I'm replaying and am currently in Crawli's gym. There's a thing going on with the logs and it's just being a pain in the butt. I've already tried closing and then opening the game and unfortunately, that didn't help.

I can't really demonstrate much with a picture so I made a video instead. 

The first time, the log disappears (hence why I soft reset). The second time, the log is just there in another log. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4nj9nC6wPK0aDNkQWNQNzFvX2s/view?usp=sharing

23 minutes ago, sakurajinguji said:

Okay so I'm replaying and am currently in Crawli's gym. There's a thing going on with the logs and it's just being a pain in the butt. I've already tried closing and then opening the game and unfortunately, that didn't help.

I can't really demonstrate much with a picture so I made a video instead. 

The first time, the log disappears (hence why I soft reset). The second time, the log is just there in another log. 

Happened to me too, but you can still solve the puzzle. Don't smash the rock before you push the vertical log.

5 minutes ago, sakurajinguji said:

Jesus. I can't solve it at all. I need a physical video walkthrough for it. 

The part where the vertical log vanishes is where the rock is supposed to be. Once you push it against the rock, then push it up. Then push the horizontal log up to make the bridge. Get on the bridge and go to the hill in the middle. Push the log on the hill so it hits the vertical log and stops, and then you've made your path.

Edited by Tamurlin

Spoiler

When you meet Erick in the sewers his Electivire has that awesome shiny sprite, but when you battle him in the gym, the electivire he uses is not shiny ;-;

I ran into a bug where I saved at the courtyard and merreinete talked to me afterwards but before she finishes talking my game keeps crashing... and I spelled her name wrong sorry lol

NVM: I fixed it by downloading 9.2 so problem solved for me

Edited by Frozenwolf94
I fixed my problem

I'm going to try and record a comprehensive video for Kakori Gym shortly, to point out all the bugs I noticed (since it's probably better to have it all in one place), but I have no idea how to replicate this bug so it's getting an exclusive post:

9X3agbK.png

I don't know how exactly it happened, but pushing that log made the sprite go weird, and I was able to just walk on it from where I'm standing and hop between the cliffs. I'm pretty sure this is not the intended method, and if I knew how to recreate it I would mention it. If I figure it out for the video, it'll be there.

A little bit of an event flag not being set on enough squares.  Under spoiler cut since I guess plot spoilers?

In GDC when going to meet Lavender with Huey, if you surf in the pond you can get around the trigger that forces you to walk towards them.  I forget what tile exactly it is since I forgot to screenshot but I know if you go left out of the pond you miss it.

Also various clipping errors in GDC's subway.  If you go up when walking down the stairs to the train after choosing a destination you can go into the wall if you're quick.  

The event with Venam in front of the big door in Valor Mountain doesn't finish properly for me. After she is finished talking she just stands there and locks all my input.

Important to note here is that before talking to her I went up to the summit, caught myself an Abra and saved in this spot afterwards.

Exiting and re-entering the room through the bottom exit seems to fix the problem however.

Spoiler

vLexuK7.gif

Game.rxdata

Edited by Volechek

1 minute ago, Zetto said:

My Character gets Stuck in the cell After Melia's Library Event.
I Already Tried to interact with everything in the cell, but nothing happens.

I'm currently having the same issue... ><

ok, so i beat the 3 maids for the trial and that maid (who didn't give me any trial it just ... happened) still says if you beat the 3 maids you will get your reward, i already beat them