V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Developers
Just now, PedruxXx said:

Does it have to do with other fan games? How can I do that without losing the save file in another game?

Files from game to game are completely separate. Your save is located in the Saved Games folder on your computer. Specifically the Pokemon Rejuvenation folder.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but every pokemon I seem to catch, even the ones I have in my pc have/had their IV's set/reset to zero except the shadow pokemon.

also amber's field affect doesn't activate.

55 minutes ago, PedruxXx said:

Does it have to do with other fan games? How can I do that without losing the save file in another game?

Each time you save the game, it creates a new save data in the save folder, but you keep all your previous ones. Meaning you just have to find a previous one with a date to your liking, and rename it to the most recent file there

Uhh... lack of tech know how coming into effect here. (I'm one of those people trapped in the cell after playing as Emma in the library). How would I install the patch once the bug is no longer there?

unsure if it's just me but the person in the emerald building in gearen who requests a battle will just keep repeating "how about a quick battle to pass the time" if you press no, forcing you to accept it

• Developers
14 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

In Sheridan Village, much of what used to be brown is now pitch black.

Hide contents

wqvJl0T.png

It's still brown... it's just the night time tint. 

1 hour ago, Fumble said:

unsure if it's just me but the person in the emerald building in gearen who requests a battle will just keep repeating "how about a quick battle to pass the time" if you press no, forcing you to accept it

Not just you. I saw the issue. Fixed on my end now. 

2 hours ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but every pokemon I seem to catch, even the ones I have in my pc have/had their IV's set/reset to zero except the shadow pokemon.

also amber's field affect doesn't activate.

Noted Amber's field, but the IV thing... Mind giving me your save? That issue sounds really problematic.

After Venam says "You had this place hidden this entire time" she turns downward and just stops and it sounds like the player is trying to repeatedly is trying to walk into a wall

EDIT: It seems talking to Venam at all just makes a slashing sound after that one line of dialogue, then makes the player walk upwards indefinitely

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

In the latest patch,in amethyst cave if you go along the right way, venam and ren will appear saying that we took the right turn and when they leave ren can still be seen in the dead end

Spoiler

19022545_1908378616040746_1202641061_o.png.759102d54798b829f2e0b6c2311b7ce1.png

I don´t know if this was reported or not but my Charjabug evolved at level 41 to Vikavolt, after my battle against Valarie in Terajuma. I guess it should evolved only in the same place of Nosepass and Magneton?

• Developers
3 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

I was looking into the game files to see the shiny pokemon and I think one of silvally's shiny sprites is missing (773s_9).

s_9 is an unused ??? type. So there's no sprite.

1 hour ago, Elios said:

I don´t know if this was reported or not but my Charjabug evolved at level 41 to Vikavolt, after my battle against Valarie in Terajuma. I guess it should evolved only in the same place of Nosepass and Magneton?

Charjabug evolves on Terajuma, not the power plant. 

28 minutes ago, Jan said:

s_9 is an unused ??? type. So there's no sprite.

Charjabug evolves on Terajuma, not the power plant. 

Oh... I see. I thought it would be the same as in Alola.

17 hours ago, Jan said:

Noted Amber's field, but the IV thing... Mind giving me your save? That issue sounds really problematic.

yeah sure thing.    Game.rxdata 

upon my own research it didn't remove the iv's from any pokemon I used in battle when I left them in the pc.

Don't know if it has already been reported but if you talk to this girl just after having defeated Keta, she will talk to you in loop... Which could force you to restart the game and re-battle Keta if you didn't save after your win...

Totally not what just happened to me

bug v9.png

I just figured out if I go to route 1 with train there will be trainers blocking goldenwood cave and policemen blocking the path to goldenleaf town... If I enter through the goldenleaf town entrance noone will be blocking path.... so tis that a bug?