• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
21 hours ago, Lord C said:

Just reseted  the game. While in the Prologue, after Madame X tells Maria to go downstairs, if you go back and interact with the PC in the main room, the dialogue plays as if Maria's Mother is still in the room, asking Maria what she is doing

EDIT - Another bug - I had zero pokeballs, so I went to the guy that sell them more expensive, since he accidentaly gives you a Voltorb after you buy a certain number of them. I got the Voltorb after buying a few, but when I went to capture a pokemon I noticed there were zero pokeballs in my bag

EDIT 2 - And the Voltorb I got out of it is gone too

Could you possibly tell me more about this? What did you do after buying these, if you remember? I can't seem to reproduce this. 

13 minutes ago, Jan said:

Could you possibly tell me more about this? What did you do after buying these, if you remember? I can't seem to reproduce this. 

Let me see... I don't remember exactly what I did before, if I accepted a quest or not, but I buyed the balls till he accidentaly gave me a Voltorb, which I named Arabomb. I know after that I went to do the Stolen Starly quest. I fought the thugs, got saved by Karen, then I went downwards. I interacted with the Buizel downwards, then went right, where I found the Flecthlinger, battled him and at that point when I tried to capture him I noticed to still have zero balls and then I checked the rest of my party, when I noticed the Voltorb was gone.

• Developers
On 6/8/2017 at 9:54 PM, Jmanultrax1 said:

so apparently silvally while holding a flying memory can be hit with ground type moves in double battles. I'm not sure if it happens in singles I'm figuring that out.

Was this in the Cave field? Ground attacks can hit flying types in the cave field

On 6/8/2017 at 5:08 PM, Fabidieboy4 said:

Soooo i have found this while playing

Naamloos2.png.6a205792dc1b9a8bbcdf094166cddab5.png

Risa stops before reaching the end, i know this didn't happen before (in my other save file) or it could just be me

Edit: i think the like spawn placement or something like that is not at the right place cause when Risa comes out of the building she ends up being here:

Naamloos3.png.7a7411239cd7d23a59d416c17341320b.png

Did you perhaps use the text skip/Speed up button? I ask because this button seems to be causing crashes with certain other people.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:29 PM, KingDC said:

I updated the patch but this (An event in Amethyst Cave is skipped because a switch is switched on at an unknown time. This causes Keta to not react when you enter his home. )  bug isn't fixed plz help ;-;

The bug is fixed. The patch does not fix affected files. You're going to have to put your file in the save file troubleshooting thread for help.

On 6/8/2017 at 2:54 PM, Ruby Red said:

Augustus isn't taking me to Oceana Pier.

You might've forgotten to go  back to Melia after finding Rorim.

29 minutes ago, Lord C said:

Let me see... I don't remember exactly what I did before, if I accepted a quest or not, but I buyed the balls till he accidentaly gave me a Voltorb, which I named Arabomb. I know after that I went to do the Stolen Starly quest. I fought the thugs, got saved by Karen, then I went downwards. I interacted with the Buizel downwards, then went right, where I found the Flecthlinger, battled him and at that point when I tried to capture him I noticed to still have zero balls and then I checked the rest of my party, when I noticed the Voltorb was gone.

Did you ever go back and see if he would resell you pokeballs again? 

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Ok, I just went there to check. I can still buy from him and bougth 3 balls. This time those balls stayed in the bag. 

If you are playing with the sprite of Ana,after playing as maria or emma the sprite changes back to the one you had chosen before entering the code(in my case the female protagonist)

4 hours ago, Jan said:

Was this in the Cave field? Ground attacks can hit flying types in the cave field

I believe I was in the cave field but I changed it when I used magma drift in battle. I'll check again just in case to be absolutely sure

Can someone help I in the part where vena is going to talk to crawli about the magma drift tm but everytime I go the area behind crawl gym and talk to venam ,my character suddenly starts moving upwards and won't stop,I think this might be a bug.Can someone help?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. But you move like a bike while walking straight and when you stop to walk another direction, you stop and then turn and walk. That might be because I'm using a Mac and it itself is shitty, to begin with. I also sometimes suffer from lags spike, more so in Rejuvenation than in Reborn. 

edit: Wait the turning is fine

Edited by Coffee's Blind Bird

• Developers
40 minutes ago, Elios said:

So I am at Kakori Gym, I pushed a log and it left that thing Screenshot_3.png.1c4ed45721a33885b365b5cbd17439a3.png

Also, if I try to push this log it will disappear w.png.e3df314a256ff4439a80523f8119fa95.png

Here is my save file just in case 

Game.rxdata

This is fixed in the latest patch. 

So I encounter the trainer with the shadow Bonsly. I caught the bonsly on the first battle and lost and it isn't in my PC. I have the dex entry for it but nowhere to be seen. Second battle in Dr.Jenkel lab, I accidently KO it and had to finish the whole scene. Third battle Shadow bonsly got replace with regular Sudoowoodo. What is happening ?

11 hours ago, Jan said:

Did you perhaps use the text skip/Speed up button? I ask because this button seems to be causing crashes with certain other people.

The bug is fixed. The patch does not fix affected files. You're going to have to put your file in the save file troubleshooting thread for help.

You might've forgotten to go  back to Melia after finding Rorim.

i don't think i did, i don't even know what button it is (but it's not game breaking or anything it just looks weird)

Maybe this is on purpose, but I'm pretty sure Rift Volcanion's Water Pulse has Psychic typing. It was super effective against my Seviper and didn't work at all on my alolan Grimer, so yeah. 

Ok I've seen a couple posts about this but they didn't get an answer. In Marianette's mansion (in the sewers) a maid said if I beat other 3 maids I would get a reward, though I've beaten them and nothing's happened, the maid still says that I need to beat them. Is the reward going to happen next (maybe while speaking with lovey dovey Theolia)? What is this reward?

Hi !

So i'm stuck in Kakori Gym :

I failed the 3rd puzzle the 1st time so i decided to leave with the warp, but i can't take it again to go back to the 3rd puzzle and furthermore Arianos just disappear from the gym.

Can you please help me to find a way to get through it ? ^^

Thanks !

Game.rxdata