V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Developers
Just now, Animefan666 said:

Further adding on to IntSys's post, You can obtain past Key Items such as the Room ID Card (doesn't create a duplicate) and the Moon Dial (even though I already have the Phase Dial)

Yeah, I'm aware. That's just something that's going to happen. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I just wanted to point out a "bug", or at least I believe it is, in the first gyarados battle that, even tho I lose, it continues replaying itself and Im stuck and not able to beat it.

I dont know if Im supposed to win that battle to move forward or is it only just a bug,so Im just pointing it out

• Developers

I won't fix save files directly because there will be a new patch later today that will fix all the saves at once. So just look out for that!

39 minutes ago, Knife said:

I finished all the help quests in grand dream city but for some reason it says I'm still in the middle of said quest.

I recall after beating Rift Ferrothorn, Looker said I only partially finished the request. So, I got a partial payment and it never said the request was finished. Perhaps this is the case for you (and probably everyone else) as well?

Im not sure if this is a bug or the move doesn't work like i think, but the move Heal Block doesn't prevent the user from healing at least from potions. 

If it is a bug and it was already mentioned i'm sorry!

11 minutes ago, Saints said:

Im not sure if this is a bug or the move doesn't work like i think, but the move Heal Block doesn't prevent the user from healing at least from potions. 

I think heal block prevents moves like recover, morning sun, and moonlight and embargo prevents items being used

• Developers
1 hour ago, Drymus said:

It's possible to take Marianette to the sewers when finding the souls that Indriad hid.

Could post a screenshot? Was there no one blocking the hedge?

44 minutes ago, lucuarose1992 said:

Will it be on the main download/patch thread page? 

Yes.

28 minutes ago, Saints said:

I believe Heal Block doesn't work on items.

1 hour ago, Animefan666 said:

During this scene in the Central Penthouse, the wall can be seen through her face:

Hide contents

FjQbtMM.png

That's not the wall, that's a hue change to her face because she's #suffering lol.

Spoiler

731e322b7b0a6ef04ddf995abafa87fc.png

Can't access the Lighthouses on Terajuma Island. When interacting with the door, it says "[whatever your character's name is] turned the key and unlocked the door!" yet it remains inaccessible. 

• Developers
3 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

Can't access the Lighthouses on Terajuma Island. When interacting with the door, it says "[whatever your character's name is] turned the key and unlocked the door!" yet it remains inaccessible. 

Did you finish this quest already, or somehow cancelled it? 

• Developers
Just now, Animefan666 said:

I finished it in version 8.

Ah, I see the issue then. Fixed on my end. (Though there's nothing up there for you, lol.)

Just now, Jan said:

Ah, I see the issue then. Fixed on my end. (Though there's nothing up there for you, lol.)

I'm working on Zygarde Cells and I figured I might as well check every spot possible.

Soo, I really don't know what to do here. I tried looking here, and some people got the same error in the  "lastsave: nill class" problem, but the others I didn't see here. And it's my first file of the game, downloaded the V9 and the V8 patch

Capturar.PNG

Capturar1.PNG

Capturar2.PNG

Capturar3.PNG

The main teleporter in Crawli's gym does not work, the teleporters farther in the gym do send you to it, however it does not send you back, meaning you have to redo the entire gym if you mess something up.

It also appears that the Ariados bug in the gym is still present as well, as I am on the most current patch and am getting the bug still.

Edited by Swampellow

• Developers
1 hour ago, PedruxXx said:

Soo, I really don't know what to do here. I tried looking here, and some people got the same error in the  "lastsave: nill class" problem, but the others I didn't see here. And it's my first file of the game, downloaded the V9 and the V8 patch

Capturar.PNG

Capturar1.PNG

Capturar2.PNG

Capturar3.PNG

This looks like a corrupted save. You're going to have to use a backup.

31 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

The main teleporter in Crawli's gym does not work, the teleporters farther in the gym do send you to it, however it does not send you back, meaning you have to redo the entire gym if you mess something up.

It also appears that the Ariados bug in the gym is still present as well, as I am on the most current patch and am getting the bug still.

Coincidentally, a new patch is up now that fixes both of these issues. You may have to get the Ariados again, but the main teleporters do work after stepping on the ones in the gym.

This patch also (should) fix that cell issue people have been experiencing. (If you got stuck by a turret, reload a backup save. It won't lock you up again.)

Crawli's gym also got some tweaks, so it should be less buggy there as well.