V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

1.) Battles in Atebit World have pure white backgrounds (not entirely sure if it's a bug or intentional)

2.) During the help request "House Sitting" in West Gearen, after the battle with Team Anti-Assist you get a rather large Active Movie Window when Sakitron reveals itself.

3.) Text error in the Hidden Library during the help request "Hidden Library 3"

It should be "Why can't things ever just go my way for one damn second?!

dM0TQD0.png

Edited by Animefan666

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if there is a bug or I'm missing something but I can't seem to make Saki appear on the left side of Blacksteeple Castle. Tried it on Version 8 and she was waiting like normal no extra steps required.

Game.rxdata

Edited by deo504

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but upon entering route two one cannot enter the amethyst cave due to the girl taking your money thing not being resolved, however she is nowhere to be found?
8c714ff0ff23d4d4f7c1261401ac7690.png

1 hour ago, blk145 said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but upon entering route two one cannot enter the amethyst cave due to the girl taking your money thing not being resolved, however she is nowhere to be found?
8c714ff0ff23d4d4f7c1261401ac7690.png

yep this isn't bug, you must find Nin (she is hiding)

Edited by flynk

36 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

not sure if i'm just a derp or not, but in blacksteeple, i go to the library,like i'm supposed to it think, and nobody is there, so i'm stuck wandering around not knowing where to go, anyone know what to do? oh,and you can get stuck in your cell if you get done in by the security towers.

The library isn't a problem really: click around on the bookshelves (I won't say where exactly) and there will be a clue to complete that segment. The big problem right now is that immediately after that sequence you return to playing as your character and are trapped in the cell; something a few others have pointed out and has happened to me as well (lol). I'm currently just sitting there hoping a solution arrives soon. As for the guard towers... don't get caught I guess? Dunno, never tried to get caught by them.

Edited by EHSRU66

1.) Text error in Forsaken Laboratory, Journal Entry 4: Sirius and I are trapped in the stasis room.

6uCL3zQ.png

2.) In Forsaken Laboratory down the east staircase,Team Xen Danni's Tropius is a Shadow Pokemon, but it doesn't look like one.

3.) Map doesn't recognize Route 11.

4.) Tile Errors on Route 11.

Picture 1, impassable space below me and above the rock to the right.

Picture 2, impassable space on the left.

Picture 3, impassable space above me.

Picture 4, impassable space above me.

Picture 5, impassable space to the right.

IL7fNvL.png

7TX583V.png

l21S5OC.png

ES8tcSo.png

oFnQRoh.png

5.) It might just be me or their's something off with tall grass.

PqHnqcT.png

Edited by Animefan666

10 hours ago, FantasyInaba said:

Seems like a lot of people are getting this issue...I tried to fix it by reverting to v8.1...no dice, just gave me an error the moment i went past the title screen...

Got the same problem here (stuck in the cell after Emma's event in the librairy) except that when I tried to fix it reverting on 8.1, the error was so quick that I didn't even see the title screen, haha

Hello, I'm new here...I started over for version 9 and I am at Marianette's mansion and the trial with defeating the three maids (I never knew it was a trial til I beat them all...) I beat them all and the maid in the mansion still says I need to beat them. I can't progress until she unlocks the rooms so I am currently stuck. Any assistance would be appreciated. (I downloaded the patch and she STILL says it)

Edited by lucuarose1992

Here's another: Due to map revamps, a lot of events have been re-enabled. This leads to silly problems such as triggering the Narcissa battle scene only to have her vanish and not actually fight:

b67ab2674393f701d97e2fad48e36ef2.png
Entering the auditorium will also trap you, but that's probably only limited to this particular instance.

and having to redo Crawli's Gym puzzle but that's more of just a minor annoyance.

Aside from major problems like that one, every trainer in revamped maps is now treated like you've never fought them before (which may be intentional on your part). This, however, includes Xen Grunts in places such as the Forsaken Laboratory.

So... uh... yeah, I didn't see this anywhere in the Major bugs section. I know that you can technically fix this problem later, since we're not actually supposed to be back from GDC already, but here's a heads up anyway.

Edited by IntSys

1 hour ago, Ulli said:

It seems like the move Flame Charge has Ghost type instead of Fire.

Just tested it in the ghost gym.

Flame Charge becomes part Ghost type in the ghost field

• Veterans

Forgive me for (probably) being a noob about this since i'm not sure if this is a bug or nah but I'm in Blacksteeple castle and I'm at the part where Saki has to watch over MC while they do flower duty etc but I have no idea what to do from here I've done everything I could think of in the left part of the prison but Idk what to do anymore pls halp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Developers
31 minutes ago, lucuarose1992 said:

Yeah....I'm in Blacksteeple prison and I finished the Emma library event and I'm stuck in my cell....what do I do? 

21 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:

Forgive me for (probably) being a noob about this since i'm not sure if this is a bug or nah but I'm in Blacksteeple castle and I'm at the part where Saki has to watch over MC while they do flower duty etc but I have no idea what to do from here I've done everything I could think of in the left part of the prison but Idk what to do anymore pls halp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You two mind giving me your saves? I can be able to help you more. 

• Developers
8 hours ago, lucuarose1992 said:

Hello, I'm new here...I started over for version 9 and I am at Marianette's mansion and the trial with defeating the three maids (I never knew it was a trial til I beat them all...) I beat them all and the maid in the mansion still says I need to beat them. I can't progress until she unlocks the rooms so I am currently stuck. Any assistance would be appreciated. (I downloaded the patch and she STILL says it)

The trial with the three maids is optional. You don't have to do it to progress. 

• Developers
Just now, cool1906 said:

also my save file stuck in the cell so idk what to do i send my save file to you?

capture031 (FILEminimizer).jpg

I just need a save file so that I can see if I fixed the problem on my end for sure, so if you wanna go ahead and send it feel free. 

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:

Think this is it

Game.rxdata

Okay, so Saki hid a purple book in the library. It's on the bottom floor, top right. Read that and it will give you a hint on where to go next.

• Veterans
Just now, Jan said:

Okay, so Saki hid a purple book in the library. It's on the bottom floor, top right. Read that and it will give you a hint on where to go next.

Ahh, thanks XD