V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

The Icy Rock in Goldenwood Cave does not work with Eevee. There are no battles inside and using Rare Candies does not initiate an evolution into Glaceon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I experienced a possible glitch with Reveant Keta as he was using his 4 pokemon roster on intense mode (level 30 Hawlucha) Using the patch from 7-6, making this battle a pushover.

Also instruct seems broken to me. When instruct was used on the opponent side he instructed my Gardevoir to use moonblast two times.

1 hour ago, remy96 said:

Um, for some reason when I entered Keta's house for the first time his sprite still remains. I don't think that is supposed to happen. 

you need to get the latest patch then trave to gearan city take the train and go to amethyst cave, then sheridan

@Jan A BUG:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8zMjAxNjg0NDEwOTkxOTAyNzMvMzIyODE0Njg4OTA1Nzg5NDYyLzIuUE5HIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8zMjAxNjg0NDEwOTkxOTAyNzMvMzIyODE0NjYzNDQ2MjMzMDg5L0NhcHR1cmUuUE5HIn0.png

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

If you read the statue of gardevoir in maria's mansion the maid gives you that gothita,if you talk to her again she will say deafet marianette and escape(which im not at the point where i have to fight her,im still doint the trial to free the boy,venam andthe other girl) and then immideately talk to maria the game will crash.I dont know if this is important but when the game crashed i had saved the boy(i think luca) made the interaction with maria where she says the door to the poolside is never normally locked,had found the key,had talked to the maid about deafeting the 3 maids and had won against two of them(the one in the poolside firstly and the one in the maze secondly)

Another bug that just happend,if you input the code at the begging of the game to play as Ana,after saving venam and the other two,specifically the girl,when maria returns to the player the sprite of Ana is gone and the player continues with the original sprite.( i had chosen the female one and then with the code i looked like Ana,but now i look like the female protagonist)

Just reseted  the game. While in the Prologue, after Madame X tells Maria to go downstairs, if you go back and interact with the PC in the main room, the dialogue plays as if Maria's Mother is still in the room, asking Maria what she is doing

EDIT - Another bug - I had zero pokeballs, so I went to the guy that sell them more expensive, since he accidentaly gives you a Voltorb after you buy a certain number of them. I got the Voltorb after buying a few, but when I went to capture a pokemon I noticed there were zero pokeballs in my bag

EDIT 2 - And the Voltorb I got out of it is gone too

Edited by Lord C
New bug found

Alright, so in Kakori Village, I took on the Gurdurr quest, but canceled it after failing the fight too many times. However, if I walk near the cave where the event would trigger the fight, it still triggers, just without the sprites. (Conkeldurr does show up after certain dialogue.)

2df6bc7bf2b6aa4b32c92f5e56ea570c.png

On Terajuma Shore, you can stand on one of the deoxys.

Edit: Found another one. At river's end, if you surf and get near this tree, you'll get stuck.

becomeone.jpg

riversend.jpg

Edited by Fantasy Warlock
found another error

Strange, I was JUST on the fourth floor and as far as I know, I have three as well. Not that you can actually check how many you have other than by going to the department store and seeing how far you can go.

@Jan

Perhaps you should consider adding the ability to check your trainer card for the amount of stamps and if a badge increases the level cap since gym leaders don't always tell you that (like the Puppet Master)

Edited by Animefan666

• Developers
7 hours ago, Luguno said:

but i have 3

You're on an old patch. 

7 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Strange, I was JUST on the fourth floor and as far as I know, I have three as well. Not that you can actually check how many you have other than by going to the department store and seeing how far you can go.

@Jan

Perhaps you should consider adding the ability to check your trainer card for the amount of stamps and if a badge increases the level cap since gym leaders don't always tell you that (like the Puppet Master)

You've always been able to check if the level cap increases or not.

Spoiler

9a14de15f0a5a934c12accefa781332a.png

It just doesn't  have the next one yet because that has not been determined yet. I'll see what I can do in terms of stamps, though.

• Developers
1 minute ago, xRemmi said:

Just a quick one, when you go down those stairs you get stuck in the wall.

I can't seem to progress tho, when i go to blacksteeple field saki isn't there ....

2017-06-10 15_41_59-Pokemon Rejuvenation.png

You are also on an old patch. The latest patch is always in the op and on the v9 thread. (It also has the list of bugs reported already)

There's this bug when you defeat Demon Garbodor in the sewers where they assume you saved Garbodor and the whole scene glitches out

4dNCAbsm.png

Melia walks through the wall

Kuie8Ytm.png

Erick's named is spelled wrong and he's also invisible/not in this scene

thKDKTHm.png

And the dialog suggests that the player saved Garbodor which I didn't. I wanted to kill it.

No freezes or anything just the scene is banjaxed