• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, DemICE said:
  Reveal hidden contents

lCiBfmz.png

A-Slash   has regular slash's abilities (?)  i.e. no Slush Rush

In the bug list,this problem is shown in yellow color.So it is fixed but not in the current version.

19 minutes ago, Yagami said:

In the bug list,this problem is shown in yellow color.So it is fixed but not in the current version.

well i went there first, and searched for things like  slash,  slush,  rush  with ctrl+F.  Didnt find anything

51 minutes ago, DemICE said:

well i went there first, and searched for things like  slash,  slush,  rush  with ctrl+F.  Didnt find anything

Sorry, i should have been clear.The bug is listed as  29.) Alolan Pokemon can sometimes get their old abilities.

Actually, after doing the expansion event for the third time and paying 1500 to Maman,
she fall's sick and say's the expansion can't continue, So no problems here. But if you go there a bit later and interact with Maman when she is in bed
and come out of the room, Mosely notices you and the game freezes up, kinnda like what used to happen after beating the puppet master's double battle before the game was patched.

Uh, there's a problem with my patch. It won't let me play

edit

It says "The map is corrupt. The game cannot continue." However all files in data has been patched into the latest version of rejuvenation

• Developers
1 hour ago, Dave9 said:

Uh, there's a problem with my patch. It won't let me play

edit

It says "The map is corrupt. The game cannot continue." However all files in data has been patched into the latest version of rejuvenation

Sounds like the data folder corrupted somewhere during extraction. Redownloading should fix this. 

In the Tower of Theolia, when descending from the 4th floor, you'll get spit out on the 2nd floor instead of the 3rd. Moving down from the location pictured below (on 3F) then attempting to re-enter (from the stairs leading to 4F) causes this.

lCaks64.png

Okay I don't know what's going on, and please forgive me if this is the wrong thread. I'm in this area where I speak to this lady named "Anju" but once I load my save file it shows me an error and the game exits by it self. 

Here is my save file

Game.rxdata

Sorry I didn't really read Jan's first post. I'll just find the Save file troubleshoot forum

Edited by Rainlove

Hey guys! I just reached Valor Mountain via Crawli's underground passage, but I can't seem to get the Kyogre event to activate. Venam will note that I need to change the mountain's mood, but when I do so to the calm (snowy) one and then go back to the room directly before Kyogre's chamber, she is no longer there. Also, when I enter the chamber, no events activate even when I go all the way to the end. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just doing something wrong but either way some help would be very gratefully received.

i restarted the adventure in order to fix that problem, fortunately I only got to the keta glitch before doing that, which wasn't too far. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. So next time be ready for it, have a good day/night Jan

there's a glitch where after beating kyogre in valor mountain it will walk straight into the slab and stop me from continuing 

Edit: well i bypassed this glitch by standing on the furthest left stair when battling, but if i stand on the middle or right tile it won't let me pass

Edited by MC1999

I can't remember the details of the side-quest (the missing woman from the Pokemon Salon) too well, but was this building always locked after completing it or is this another instance of event flags being reset when continuing from the end of version eight instead of starting over in version nine?

NtCykFg.png

Edited by Animefan666

8 hours ago, SirSwagsire said:

Hey guys! I just reached Valor Mountain via Crawli's underground passage, but I can't seem to get the Kyogre event to activate. Venam will note that I need to change the mountain's mood, but when I do so to the calm (snowy) one and then go back to the room directly before Kyogre's chamber, she is no longer there. Also, when I enter the chamber, no events activate even when I go all the way to the end. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just doing something wrong but either way some help would be very gratefully received.

I want to know too, I had the same problem and after doing everything I could, nobody was there so I basically let story goes without saving thinking that maybe I don't have the choice. But now that she hates me for not saving her, I guess I can conclude that I was supposed to get the choice, haha.

Edited by Layle
mispelling