V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Developers
9 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Shhh don't tell Jan about this one, take Maria with you and show her the big city

Too late, this one's been reported quite a few times already ^~^. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not really sure if this is a bug but if Ana is chosen the siblings that transforn as nancy and the mc the guy that tronsforms as the mc deosnt trassform as Ana but as the character originally chosen

Not 100% sure if this was reported but if you go into Goldenwood Cave in a file that's completed this part pre-V9 (like this is my original file that has everything story-wise up to V9 done) Melia greets you and joins your party as if it's continuing the story. You can tell she's in her very first set of clothes and my character is in her alternate option from the past.

melia.png

Edit: I've actually encountered a few old storyline triggers by going back in past areas. I just went into the cave from the Girantina statue in Goldenleaf and the cutscene with Ren and Crescent showed. It doesn't seem to affect the actual story but shouldn't be happening of course.

Edited by Quinnox

When i tried to update the game from Version 6 to Version 8 (and when it didn´t worked to 9), I couldn`t use my save file anymore. When I made a new save file it worked, but I want to play on my old one, so can you please help me.(The moment from the Screenshot appears when I try to load my save file)

Screenshot.PNG

Edited by Silber_schatten

2 minutes ago, Silber_schatten said:

When i tried to update the game from Version 6 to Version 8 (and when it didn´t worked to 9), I couldn`t use my save file anymore. When I made a new save file it worked, but I want to play on my old one, so can you please help me.(The moment from the Screenshot appears when I try to load my save file)

Screenshot.PNG

Chances are you're saving in an unsafe zone in your past file, as a lot of areas were revamped in v9. What part are you at in the game? I can possibly give you a safe spot to save in. I've run into this error checking things from v7 to v9, and changing save location usually fixes it right up.

2 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Chances are you're saving in an unsafe zone in your past file, as a lot of areas were revamped in v9. What part are you at in the game? I can possibly give you a safe spot to save in. I've run into this error checking things from v7 to v9, and changing save location usually fixes it right up.

I just completed the 8th gym and I am standing outside of it. Can you tell me where I can save without a problem

6 minutes ago, Silber_schatten said:

I just completed the 8th gym and I am standing outside of it.

One place that's nearby that I know certainly is a safe spot is in the ship docked by Terajuma Shore (the one Augustus used to take you from Blacksteeple). If you go back there and go in the spot with Nurse Joy & the PC, you may need to move around to find the exact proper spot to stand at, but that room is a safe spot.

Edited by Quinnox

10 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

One place that's nearby that I know certainly is a safe spot is in the ship docked by Terajuma Shore (the one Augustus used to take you from Blacksteeple). If you go back there and go in the spot with Nurse Joy & the PC, you may need to move around to find the exact proper spot to stand at, but that room is a safe spot.

It worked. Thank you a lot.

6 minutes ago, Silber_schatten said:

Here?

Unbenannt 2.PNG

Oh I'm guessing v6's ship is a lot different compared to v7 lol. I started playing at v7 :/ Maybe try Gearen City's lab, the first place you go to to get your starter. That's been the same throughout v7-9 from what I've seen

I do believe v7 -> v9 the resort where Amber's gym is looks a bit different, which is probably why jumping from 6 to 9/8 causes issues

Edited by Quinnox

After I got HM:04 strength, I went back to Crawli's gym to move those boulders and get the item to the right hand side of the gym battle area. However, when I try and leave it goes back to the RP between venam and crawli when you first get into valour mountain, and I can never leave the gym. Every time I try and go through the door it just auto-loops back into the RP. Luckily I had a save outside the room so I just reset, but now I can't get that item (which is needed for a side quest).

14 minutes ago, FlipR said:

If you teleport from Telia Resort to Ranger's HQ just before battle Angie it continue to snow indoors

angie.PNG

Teleport is Bugged currently and has been reported already.

Two bugs found:

• The Speed Room Training Room in Gearen Lab doesn't have a Healing Machine and the PC Box, all of the other training rooms have them.
  • Also when you ride a bike in Grand Dream City when you go from the Residential District up to the Dream District where Mika's Cafe and the Toy Box is located (and vice versa), the MC will automatically dismount his bike when they reach the gate between those 2 districts.