V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

6 minutes ago, Jan said:

10th and (hopefully) final patch is out. Has a lot of fixes and I -think- it takes care of most, if not all of the game breaking issues found so far. Those experiencing the keta glitch will no longer need to post their save in the thread. This patch should take care of that for you. 

Speaking of the Save File Troubleshooting thread, this isn't that. Do not post your saves here unless stated otherwise. This thread is already clogged with duplicate reports etc. 

All other bugs will be fixed during v10's development!

Wonderful work Jan! :DB) 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
48 minutes ago, DemICE said:

this issue still persists:

Hide contents

r9jYixA.png

(yes i still haven't progressed the story in that save file)

Are you sure you patched correctly? It's working as intended for me. 

Spoiler

S019G09.png

|

v

u1VrK2Z.png

(Erin stops you from talking)

Also this your save as well. 

2 minutes ago, Jan said:

Are you sure you patched correctly? It's working as intended for me. 

Hide contents

S019G09.png

|

v

u1VrK2Z.png

(Erin stops you from talking)

No .. its even funnier, i patched it correctly, but i always backup the previous patch version.  I had loaded the game from the previous patch version lol

I dunno if this counts as something that needs to be fixed but I seem to have gotten myself trapped somewhere along the route between Sheridan and Goldenleaf near a bunch of people who are selling stuff. I saved it somewhere behind the trailer parked there near some patches of grass. When I reloaded the next day, the reporter/cameraman duo was there blocking my way and didn't disappear when I reloaded after a while even after I defeated them. I assume they would be gone after a certain amount of time but I though I should report it just in case but is is just a small inconvenience assuming that they go away eventually. Although I did try closing the game and then changing my pc's clock to try and trick the game that a day has passed and they are still there.

here is my game data Game.rxdata

Spoiler

bugreport.png

Edited by SeptumHyacinthe
reorganizing the post

Small little thing I just noticed. You can Dig from the Right Wing Penthouse in Grand Dream City to Mount Valor Shore, and if you have no pokemon with Magma Drift on you and accidentally save after doing so you're stuck.

Dig.png

Henrietta and Jeff appear in two places at once while on Route 2 during the day. They appear in front of Amethyst cave to battle as well as in front of the Aipom tree at the same time. It's just a tad bit odd.

8 hours ago, Svemir said:

When evolving Decidueye learns Steam Eruption instead of Spirit Shackle XD

P.S. I have the latest patch

1.PNG

I had spirit shackle learned and it changed to steam eruption when patched as well xD 

This is a rather minor oversight, but when entering the train station from the city to reach route 2, you have to buy a ticket. The thing is, after you buy one and talk to the clerk again, instead of saying "have a nice trip" he will prompt you to buy the ticket again instead, even though you don't have to.

Dont know if it's just me, but after defeating the gym Leaders in the Toy Box, the game just freezes, I think because aelita is not standing in the right place. Watched some Youtube videos and she should stay east from you, for me she stand northeast.

11 minutes ago, Gäh said:

Dont know if it's just me, but after defeating the gym Leaders in the Toy Box, the game just freezes, I think because aelita is not standing in the right place. Watched some Youtube videos and she should stay east from you, for me she stand northeast.

Nvmd was able to fix it:  Make sure she is looking North when talking to her to start the fight cutscene.You have to talk to here from north, otherwise she will get stuck in that position and that will cause the freeze.

Hello Jan, I'm a massive fan of your game and so far I've played up to Sheridan, I see that the bridges don't appear, they're just black textureless squares, please if you could help that would be much appreciated.

I am sorry, I just checked and I now know that it's intentional.

Edited by TheNothingMan

I don't know if this is truly a bug, but Encore seems to have Priority when it shouldn't. At the very least, it definitely goes before Baby-Doll Eyes. To test this, use Encore against Melia's Eevee during the battle against her in Goldenwood Grove.

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized that it's not a bug if Melia used a different move, as Seel as was faster.

Edited by Anstane
Realization that it's not a bug.

17 hours ago, Nekarlos said:

I had spirit shackle learned and it changed to steam eruption when patched as well xD 

Was just about to post this when I saw it here, thank god it's not just me

Any solutions to this? I really want to get rid of it since Decidueye loses both STAB and physical typing, I even went to the move relearner, the move doesn't come up in the list.

1 minute ago, RedAlert said:

Was just about to post this when I saw it here, thank god it's not just me

Any solutions to this? I really want to get rid of it since Decidueye loses both STAB and physical typing, I even went to the move relearner, the move doesn't come up in the list.

I think Jan have to release a patch to fix this. So you have no solutions ATM and have to wait patiently. ;) 

17 hours ago, Nekarlos said:

I patched my game, and my Decidueye learned spirit shackle with no problem at all. Just saying.

On 6/25/2017 at 6:54 AM, Helioblaze71 said:

I patched my game, and my Decidueye learned spirit shackle with no problem at all. Just saying.

It won't be fixed until a new patch is released :(