V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

The door to the Special Defense training room unlocked after I got the Attack and Defense Cards, despite not getting the SpecDef card yet (or even having enough badges to do so).  It didn't unlock when I got the Special Attack card last week; just noting this extra detail since the rooms are beside each other.

A beneficial bug, but a bug nonetheless.

Edited by seki108

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maria looks...erm...different than I remember. Lol. I think this may be related to KingCoin's HD pack. I also get the Reborn screen despite it obviously being Rejuvenation.

Maria.jpg

Edited by Alphagar

I have bred a timid pichu. I leveled it up until it learned Nasty Plot. I then Spammed Berries on it so that it would gain max happiness. I Level it up, and Guess what? It didn't Evolve.

The First Pichu Evolved, but I forgot to get Nasty Plot. So I bred another one. This one wouldn't Evolve. This is clearly a bug.

Hello,

I'm stuck in my cell in blacksteeple castle, at the point after I

-already met Saki and two other guys; destroyed the satelite thing outside eastern direction

-was brought to Neved, the boss in the castle and had a talk

then I went straight outside to the western gate in the courtyard and chose the option "No" on "Do you step back" -> Electroshock -> cell

I moved around for ages and cant do anything with that crack in the wall...

I also patched already! - nothing changed though

would be grateful for anyone to fix it

Greetings Jeff

P.s. deleting 5 saves would be sufficient too (i saved multiple times in cell after walking), but idk how to do it on my own

396 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

Edited by mynameisjeff

8 hours ago, mynameisjeff said:

Hello,

I'm stuck in my cell in blacksteeple castle, at the point after I

-already met Saki and two other guys; destroyed the satelite thing outside eastern direction

-was brought to Neved, the boss in the castle and had a talk

then I went straight outside to the western gate in the courtyard and chose the option "No" on "Do you step back" -> Electroshock -> cell

I moved around for ages and cant do anything with that crack in the wall...

I also patched already! - nothing changed though

would be grateful for anyone to fix it

Greetings Jeff

P.s. deleting 5 saves would be sufficient too (i saved multiple times in cell after walking), but idk how to do it on my own

mynameisjeff to delete five or any numeber of files u just need to go to C:/user/(name)/save games/Pokemon Rejuvanation And u need to delete game.rxdata and other 4 save files,  then u need to rename the last save file to game.rxdata and open rejuvanation. 

For example u have 

game.rxdata

395 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

394 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

393 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

392 - HiaHa - time - 4 badges.rxdata

U need to delete all except  392 - HiaHa - time - 4 badges.rxdata and previous saves and rename 392 - HiaHa - time - 4 badges.rxdata to game.rxdata

I'm not sure if this is the right place (forgive me if it isn't) but I've been stuck in Crawli's gym and just downloaded the latest patch to help fix it, but when I opened my game again the problem was still there.
I've never downloaded a patch for anything before so I have no idea whatsoever as to what I should be doing. Is there something I have to do with the patch folder and game folder to implement the patch?? Or should it be working already?
Apologies for my cluelessness and thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help! c:

2 minutes ago, adrasteia said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place (forgive me if it isn't) but I've been stuck in Crawli's gym and just downloaded the latest patch to help fix it, but when I opened my game again the problem was still there.
I've never downloaded a patch for anything before so I have no idea whatsoever as to what I should be doing. Is there something I have to do with the patch folder and game folder to implement the patch?? Or should it be working already?
Apologies for my cluelessness and thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help! c:

U just need to copy all the files in the patch in the location where your game is. 

47 minutes ago, Skulblaka17 said:

mynameisjeff to delete five or any numeber of files u just need to go to C:/user/(name)/save games/Pokemon Rejuvanation And u need to delete game.rxdata and other 4 save files,  then u need to rename the last save file to game.rxdata and open rejuvanation. 

For example u have 

game.rxdata

395 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

394 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

393 - HiaHa - 24h 19m - 4 badges.rxdata

392 - HiaHa - time - 4 badges.rxdata

U need to delete all except  392 - HiaHa - time - 4 badges.rxdata and previous saves and rename 392 - HiaHa - time - 4 badges.rxdata to game.rxdata

The problem is that i only have this one ...

i already renamed it before posting it as advised as "game.rxdata" in bug thread

is it possible to show everysingle save? in this case my problem would be solved too :>

Edited by mynameisjeff

23 minutes ago, Skulblaka17 said:

U just need to copy all the files in the patch in the location where your game is. 

So I go into the patch folder and Copy the Data, Graphics and Fonts files, then paste them into the Rejuvination folder?
Do I delete the old Data/Graphics/Fonts files and then paste the new ones in, or just add the new ones in right away?

20 minutes ago, adrasteia said:

So I go into the patch folder and Copy the Data, Graphics and Fonts files, then paste them into the Rejuvination folder?
Do I delete the old Data/Graphics/Fonts files and then paste the new ones in, or just add the new ones in right away?

yes paste all of the folders in the game folder. substitute the old ones. 

37 minutes ago, mynameisjeff said:

The problem is that i only have this one ...

i already renamed it before posting it as advised as "game.rxdata" in bug thread

is it possible to show everysingle save? in this case my problem would be solved too :>

To have multiple save states you have to change the number under options (the 'Max Backup Number').  I'm not sure what the default number is, so that might be why you only have one savestate.  If it isn't already set, it won't generate past ones.

Edited by seki108

41 minutes ago, Skulblaka17 said:

yes paste all of the folders in the game folder. substitute the old ones. 

THANK YOU !!! After much confusion I've finally managed to apply the patch! My game is fixed now, and I'm battling Crawli as I type this. 
Sorry for being so clueless, and thank you once again. You're an angel <3 :) 

1 hour ago, adrasteia said:

THANK YOU !!! After much confusion I've finally managed to apply the patch! My game is fixed now, and I'm battling Crawli as I type this. 
Sorry for being so clueless, and thank you once again. You're an angel <3 :) 

Np ^^ it's hard for me to explain things in english. this is not my mother language so... anyway, happy u did it ^^ 

I have already used patch 10.Some bugs:

-Herbal tea still doesn't work.It works outside of the battle but it doesn't work during battle.

-I caught the shadow beldum with a dusk ball and an error appeared.I read a similar bug about catching the beldum with a quick ball.

-I was able to purify the shadow beldum in pc like a normal shadow pokemon even though it was an ace shadow pokemon. 

I'm at the final room in Venam's gym, but every time I do make teal the poison machine keeps saying poison substance declined. Am I color-blind or is this glitched?

316200832221577217.png

Nvm apparently I screwed up the first sequences and that threw the whole thing into shit

22 minutes ago, Skulblaka17 said:

emh... this is a legit pokemon... a legit water pokemon.. with fire charge... it was a shadow pokemon... darkness is the path to great strenght. #DarkSide

ok.PNG

There's an ice type that gets will'o'wisp. Trust me it's pretty fun even if you've only just begun.

(but yeah Dw it's no bug)

Edited by Cataline

Okay so i got a bug where I'm in Blacksteeple prison.
I'm at the part where i have to avoid the guards and get the Braixien to cut the wires, except when i try to enter the western part of the prison to get to the hidden grotto area, it won't let me through...
I've had to restart this game so many times just coz of gamebreaking bugs and glitches i really don't want to have to restart the game YET AGAIN....anyone know  a solution for this one...

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (8).png

44 minutes ago, Joey-Boy85 said:

Okay so i got a bug where I'm in Blacksteeple prison.
I'm at the part where i have to avoid the guards and get the Braixien to cut the wires, except when i try to enter the western part of the prison to get to the hidden grotto area, it won't let me through...
I've had to restart this game so many times just coz of gamebreaking bugs and glitches i really don't want to have to restart the game YET AGAIN....anyone know  a solution for this one...

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (8).png

use the stairs. second floor of the castle go to the left and go from that side.  If the guard block the stairs u just need to enter and exit from the castle a few times. and the block that u show will let u pass. Resetting the game block it. 

32 minutes ago, Skulblaka17 said:

use the stairs. second floor of the castle go to the left and go from that side.  If the guard block the stairs u just need to enter and exit from the castle a few times. and the block that u show will let u pass. Resetting the game block it. 

Ahh yes thanks man. Didn't realise there was another way around. thanks for letting me know

I've also got the quick ball error while catching Shadow Beldum, and was able to purify Shadow Beldum in the Purification Spring like a normal shadow Pokemon.  I've been playing on patch 10 since it came out.

Also, since it definitely appears to be a bug, my second fight with Rorin in the Jungle seems to have been very glitched.  It was essentially the same fight as route 3 just with higher levels, with him using 3 Ludicolos and a Shadow Sudowoodo (which I caught).  I didn't realize at the time that this was not intended, so I payed it no mind.  Apparently, he was supposed to use a Shadow Vivillon with a Bug team.  At this point, I was already using Patch 10, so I wasn't using an outdated version.

Edited by seki108