V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I've been soft resetting for a Ralts starter for around four hours now, if I just saw a single one of the non-regular starters I could put it down to awful luck but as I haven't seen any i'm wondering if it's a bug? I know in a video Shofu mentioned that he sat there for hours and never found a single one.

If it isn't a bug and the odds of getting a non-regular starter is actually that low could I recommend to devs that as Ralts and the others are inarguably much worse than more than half of the regular starters (Riolu aside I think) the odds could do with being buffed a little, even half an hour is a lot of SRing to ask. 

Four and a half hours of playtime before i've even had a pokemon battle is a little much when i'm not even sure of the games quality yet ;~; I just wanna play with my favourite pokemon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, I getchu and I agree, personally. I got my ralts after 2 hrs of softresetting and I was about to ragequit.

I agree on some points that perhaps the luck factor could be doubled, but there's a reason it's literally called a "jackpot". It takes meaning out of it to increase luck in your favor.

22 minutes ago, zingpopo said:

Not sure if this has been addressed or not, but Decidueye is not learning Spirit Shackle upon evolution like it should.  It's learning steam eruption instead.  It isn't addressed in the latest patch notes either.

It makes up about a third of the reports from the last 3-4 pages and is currently a front page topic (again), so it's known.

Edited by seki108

I'm really mad riht now because of a very serious bug that stops me from continue to play this game.

So i'm in the gym in Kakori, and had just done the puzzle by myself, but  I couldn't get through into the gym leader's room.

At first I thought that I had done something done so I redid the uzzle multiple times until I gave up and watched a tutorial, and guess what, my game's glitched!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm so damn excited as you can see)

This is my screen:

Screenshot_5.png.eea4b419b5c4e1a31b02ba20973900dc.png

As you can see, there is only an ariados instead of four. Please try to fix this at fast as possible because I was really really really enjoying this game and I want to continue playing as soon as possible!

Btw I can't restart because I saved inside the gym before I knew the game had glitched.

24 minutes ago, sleepyhydreigon said:

I'm really mad riht now because of a very serious bug that stops me from continue to play this game.

So i'm in the gym in Kakori, and had just done the puzzle by myself, but  I couldn't get through into the gym leader's room.

At first I thought that I had done something done so I redid the uzzle multiple times until I gave up and watched a tutorial, and guess what, my game's glitched!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm so damn excited as you can see)

This is my screen:

Screenshot_5.png.eea4b419b5c4e1a31b02ba20973900dc.png

As you can see, there is only an ariados instead of four. Please try to fix this at fast as possible because I was really really really enjoying this game and I want to continue playing as soon as possible!

Btw I can't restart because I saved inside the gym before I knew the game had glitched.

Are you using the latest patch?  I think Jan patched issues in this gym earlier.

1 hour ago, Muvio said:

How do I apply the patch? I have an idea but I don't want to accidently screw up my files, lol.

Once you unzip the patch rar, put the patch folders on the main Rejuv folder (replacing the folders of the same name in the Rejuve folder).

Edited by seki108

After the *SPOILERS* wire-cutting sequence in Blacksteeple prison *SPOILERS* my Decidueye's Spirit Shackle has been replaced by Steam Eruption. What.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the recent posts before mine, realised I'm just a parrot, my bad.

Rej Glitch.png

Edited by A_Bad_Parker

6 hours ago, seki108 said:

Once you unzip the patch rar, put the patch folders on the main Rejuv folder (replacing the folders of the same name in the Rejuve folder).

Okay, thank you!

5 hours ago, A_Bad_Parker said:

After the *SPOILERS* wire-cutting sequence in Blacksteeple prison *SPOILERS* my Decidueye's Spirit Shackle has been replaced by Steam Eruption. What.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the recent posts before mine, realised I'm just a parrot, my bad.

Rej Glitch.png

The same thing happened to me, is there a way I can fix it???

8 minutes ago, Starblade said:

Um. Something seems a little off here

bd3b1ff564.png

It learned Steam Eruption instead of Spirit Shackle, unless that's a bug I missed.

Look a few posts above.  And a few posts above that.  And a few posts above that.  etc.  etc.  etc.  

11 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Look a few posts above.  And a few posts above that.  And a few posts above that.  etc.  etc.  etc.  

Calm down, I get it. I only checked the OP before posting on this new page. 

Texen's gym, 2nd weight puzzle.  Pretty sure it's broken, I've tried every combo under the sun and nothing has worked.  I did 3 machops and a machoke, and when I did that, the weight reset to 2 pounds.  I have the patch so I don't know what the problem is.

I have no idea what is happening, but this bug is game breaking.

Screenshot (11).png

I don't know if this is a bug or I'm just dumb but I saved Amber in Valor mountain and I'm pretty sure Tesla said she's taking her home but there's nobody in the villa or the gym, I can't find any of the main characters to interact with so I think I'm stuck? I'm on the latest patch too.

56 minutes ago, BR_Killjoy said:

I don't know if this is a bug or I'm just dumb but I saved Amber in Valor mountain and I'm pretty sure Tesla said she's taking her home but there's nobody in the villa or the gym, I can't find any of the main characters to interact with so I think I'm stuck? I'm on the latest patch too.

Have you finished the rest of Valor mountain's events (remember Nim)?  If not, they won't appear again yet.

Hello, I have completed the story for Version 9 and I have Patch 10 implemented, yet I am unable to play, I don't recall for how long, more than a week I believe. When I open the game the following errors appear up until the title screen.

Spoiler

597c900bc3198_Error1.png.61d367a3f26145f9dff7425a167db5c9.png597c902c5b96e_Error2.png.d2359e98bbfa125cd8bb4e364dbb6723.png597c9031cadad_Error4.png.6a85b6e5d8a0576b0b36f0cb298f3c6b.png597c902f339aa_Error3.png.8f666c13adf31ec9de851d46387554a0.png

After that I'm able to go to the title screen from the following errors appear.

Spoiler

597c90340efbe_Error5.png.db501e1ebc16aa60966e07ce8389e872.png597c90377f53d_Error6.png.3919995b7bcd7e1b9bb1cc0a5dc02a23.png597c903867d1d_Error7.png.f798f22e929b15a7832846bd2aa9628e.png597c912341d1f_Error8.png.0f07362e808b94b1cfdcfee754c65540.png597c9124a4e10_Error9.png.ced7f97c68ac84ecd0d4a07d7acf4a87.png597c9125c50d4_Error10.png.cb49c8c818fe2c7356cf96deba2bcc17.png

My game proceeds to then close, if anyone can help me solve this issue I would be extremely grateful, thanks in advance.

Edited by NateIsNotHere
Edited so that my post didn't take up the screen unless the reader wanted to view the info.

Uh, I'm not sure about this but I guess your game is corrupted. Try re-downloading the patch and re-applying the patch and also go to your backup save files. It is possible you might lose a few story content but some loss is better than total loss.

You can find backups in 

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation 

To access a backup, rename it as Game.rxdata and delete your existing Game.rxdata and play the game.

Try this out. Better safe than sorry.

3 minutes ago, mrpir8brd said:

Lycanroc is incompatible with tm Rock Climb even though it learns it.

Um.. This is a known bug and will be fixed probably, in the next patch.