V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

26 minutes ago, Skulblaka17 said:

I can't pass the green line, cause it make u teleport... so how can u get that zygard cell?  (i add the green line to explain myself better) 

Cattura.PNG

It will disappear eventually.  It's not a bug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm currently in Blacksteeple Castle, and I'm supposed to be looking for a purple book in the library. However, when I try walking through the door, I get an error and my game crashes. This is what the error says: 

"Script 'Game_Event_' line 164: ArgumentError occured. 

comparison of String with 21 failed

Not sure what to do, if someone could help it'd be appreciated.

Save file in case you need it

game.rxdata

-My Map has a bit of problem, my pointer can't go right, when you go the left and over the middle part, the pointer can't go to the right like there's a barrier or something. 

-I got stuck the cell in Blacksteeple prison where i can't break the cracked and discoloured wall, i haven'r completed the Saki Event earlier as well. Oh by the way, the outside of the castle where there are two stairs for you to go up to the third floor, right one can't go down, i tried and got stuck in the air.

But all in all an every fun game, and i will apreciate you(whose ever fixing my data) Keep up the good work ^^ Thanks

Game.rxdata

12 minutes ago, Trainer said:

-My Map has a bit of problem, my pointer can't go right, when you go the left and over the middle part, the pointer can't go to the right like there's a barrier or something. 

-I got stuck the cell in Blacksteeple prison where i can't break the cracked and discoloured wall, i haven'r completed the Saki Event earlier as well. Oh by the way, the outside of the castle where there are two stairs for you to go up to the third floor, right one can't go down, i tried and got stuck in the air.

But all in all an every fun game, and i will apreciate you(whose ever fixing my data) Keep up the good work ^^ Thanks

Game.rxdata

These problems were patched ages ago.  Download and implement patch 10 (from the first page of this thread) to fix these problems.  

Both of these were listed on the buglist (that nobody reads) at the start of this thread.....that Jan started with a message about.

Edited by seki108

7 minutes ago, seki108 said:

These problems were patched ages ago.  Download and implement patch 10 (from the first page of this thread) to fix these problems.  

Both of these were listed on the buglist (that nobody reads) at the start of this thread.....that Jan started with a message about.

Oops THANKS XD

41 minutes ago, kooliodude said:

So yea. When my Dartrix evolved into Decidueye it learned steam eruption. I don't think that was the move it was supposed to learn Xp.

VERY well know. Patch in future 

I'm stuck, and I have already downloaded the patch on the front page.

I came back to the Teila resort to see the cut scene of venam watching Melia fly off with her togekiss and calling her a Bit** ,

and now I can't find Venam at all, I've looked through most of the region already, help!

Game.rxdata

Edited by KevinSilva
current game

9 hours ago, KevinSilva said:

I'm stuck, and I have already downloaded the patch on the front page.

I came back to the Teila resort to see the cut scene of venam watching Melia fly off with her togekiss and calling her a Bit** ,

and now I can't find Venam at all, I've looked through most of the region already, help!

Game.rxdata

You need to go to the 2nd floor of Tesla's house where Venam and Valarie are talking.

Sorry I forgot what the place is called but the events surrounding the Castle under the sewer and the hunt for the locked away friends; I'm not able to get into the one in the swimming pool area. It keeps saying to come back later even though that one is the very last one....

After defeating Kyogre, the character get stuck on this thing :l i was a hard fight, and now i am stuck here T^T all that i can do its reset to before the battle, but always after defeating kygre the character moves automatically for that spot and get stuck.

Bug.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by Fantas

1 hour ago, RavenOfDestruction said:

Hey I have a problem: I'm locked up in my cell at blacksteeple prison is this a bug or something? Please help me so I can enjoy this awesome game even further.

Known. Download and apply patch 10 to fix

image.thumb.png.2bc2aaa3ffa38f995a226a4e97631bf0.png

So I've got a problem. This occurs right after playing as Emma in the Blacksteeple Library. Come back to the cell and suddenly I'm Marianette instead of my character. The VS screen is also changed to her sprite and during the start of a battle, it's an empty space where the trainer should be throwing the Pokeball out. Is there an event missing that I didn't get or is this a random bug?

Edited by CapnMorgan

3 hours ago, KevinSilva said:

So I have to re download it? I did download it already

If your game is patched,it should have worked.

I just load your save file and it is working for me.

Spoiler

capture001.thumb.JPG.1e0b1df802b63b10ea6e2ff8cb633d89.JPG