V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, PeterStrik said:
  Hide contents

f.png.6b4276d04d5d9df30d5c3da0b662094a.png

I noticed the picture says "Modded". I'm not sure what mod you're using as I just play base games myself without mods, but it's possible that this occurs in the mod you're using and not base Rejuvenation. In order to check whether it is or not, you should see if it happens in base Rejuvenation. If it turns out that it's only in the mod, I recommend posting this in the thread for the mod you're using, as whoever makes the mod would be the one to approach.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot reply to the save file troubleshooting forum? I got stuck on blacksteeple castle stairs and I can't get out of the wall they put me in i'd like to post my save file but I cannot reply to the other forum.

image.png.c1c13032d820f93f77cbd77ccef654b1.png

Edited by djmejay

1 hour ago, djmejay said:

I cannot reply to the save file troubleshooting forum? I got stuck on blacksteeple castle stairs and I can't get out of the wall they put me in i'd like to post my save file but I cannot reply to the other forum.

image.png.c1c13032d820f93f77cbd77ccef654b1.png

this happen cause u don't have the lastest patch. 

Restart game and ssave out of stairs (if u save out of bounds take the previous save) then update the game. 

4 hours ago, Clovour said:

upon completing the mirror trial (finding 3 souls), if you leave the building before you let the soul free i get forced into marianette's interaction dialogue and then a crash to desktop

bug.png

Get the latest patch version 9.2 patch 10. Also, try posting your Game.rxdata file here. If it is fixable, one of the mods will have a look at it. If that doesn't work, use your backup saves. Just rename any of your previous saves as Game. You can find the backups in 

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

3 hours ago, djmejay said:

how do I update?

Download the patch and extract it. There are some folders containing the required files. Just move those files in the corresponding folder and you'll be done with the patching

On 3-6-2017 at 3:39 AM, Jan said:

I found the problem. I have no idea where this happen, but Sheridan village's switch gets flipped somewhere, and that causes an event in Amethyst Cave to not happen for you. So you were missing a variable. I went ahead and fixed this for you, though. 

Game.rxdata

Yes this is exactly what I meant.

I have the same problem Jan, Keta just wont talk to me. i really like your game already and i really want to complete it with my current team.( including a shiny frogadier with the perfect nature, lucky me :D ) so i hope you can fix it for me. here is my game data.

Game.rxdata

Before you battle Venam in the gym you are told to be aware of field effects. However, there seem to be none, as usually there is a flavor text showing you one is active. You can actually see what happens in Shofu's Let's Play (18:22): 

I noticed in the previous versions it said "This field is corrupted" and it was pretty obvious the effects were active as switching pokémon damaged them (which also does not happen in the Let's Play above). To fix it for myself, I digged in the scripts of the game and in "PokeBattle_ActualScene" I didn't find any mention of the "Poison" backdrop in the metadata of the gym's maps. There are, however, "Poison" bases and background in the Battlebacks folder, but no "Corrosive" ones, which according to the script seem to be correct ones. I don't know if any of this is supposed to happen or not. Lastly, changing in the script every mention of "Corrosive" (including the quotes) to "Poison" (including the quotes) fixes this "bug".

tl;dr As it stands, the first gym seems to have no field effects whatsoever. Check video above.

Edited by Jambe

Download the patch. Extract it using winzip, winrar or any extractor. You will see three folders in it, each of them containing important files. Put them in the corresponding folders in your existing pokemon rejuvenation folder

This is a text error after capturing Shuppet in the Emerald Building, it says Misdrevius says it. Also are the honey trees only allowed to be used once? After waiting the honey trees in Nectar Woods won't allow me to put honey on them, no text comes up nothing happens when I walk up to it and press enter.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Minerva1357 said:

This is a text error after capturing Shuppet in the Emerald Building, it says Misdrevius says it. Also are the honey trees only allowed to be used once? After waiting the honey trees in Nectar Woods won't allow me to put honey on them, no text comes up nothing happens when I walk up to it and press enter.

I just checked the Shuppet event and it says "SHUPPET:" for every possible result of the battle (capture, defeat, etc.). Do you have patch 10? If not, this might have been something that was fixed with that or a previous patch for V9.

EDIT: Yeah, it is. It's in the wall of bugs in the first post of the thread, and is green. Bugs in green have been fixed in the current patch. 

image.png.d498f725ca6620d7a8af499d580da3a5.png

I'm not sure about the honey issue though as I've never used honey trees.

28 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Is not Narcissa's special move  called 'Ghostly Wai'l?   

And i also want to know what's the meaning of  'Janogram'?

QQ截图20170829231128.png

It was ghostly wail before.It was changed to spectral scream in v9.

I have no idea what janogram is.

ok so quick question i applied the patch to my files but when i start up the game it still wont accept the poison mixtures in venams gym in the third room am i supposed to start the game over from the beginning or maybe i did not apply the pathc correctly?

12 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I just checked the Shuppet event and it says "SHUPPET:" for every possible result of the battle (capture, defeat, etc.). Do you have patch 10? If not, this might have been something that was fixed with that or a previous patch for V9.

EDIT: Yeah, it is. It's in the wall of bugs in the first post of the thread, and is green. Bugs in green have been fixed in the current patch. 

image.png.d498f725ca6620d7a8af499d580da3a5.png

I'm not sure about the honey issue though as I've never used honey trees.

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you have the link for Patch 10.

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Minerva1357 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you have the link for Patch 10.

In this thread, below the download links for V9 are the download links for patch 10: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27217-version-9-the-city-of-mystery/