V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I`m not sure if this has already been posted before but in the area where you get the Gothita. If you talk to Maria/Marianette the game will crash. After about 2-3 hours of soft resting I accidentally spoke to her after I got my Timid Shadow Tag Shiny Gothita. Just wanted to let people know that this happens so they can avoid now Im back to try to get the shiny once again...

Shiny Killing dreams.png

Edited by Serraid

On 7/28/2017 at 10:58 PM, zingpopo said:

Texen's gym, 2nd weight puzzle.  Pretty sure it's broken, I've tried every combo under the sun and nothing has worked.  I did 3 machops and a machoke, and when I did that, the weight reset to 2 pounds.  I have the patch so I don't know what the problem is.

I have no idea what is happening, but this bug is game breaking.

Screenshot (11).png

I also had this problem. Couldn't find any replies to it. idk if its a bug or I'm just really stupid.

After Defeating Texen, I went forward into Carotos Mountain. I found the egg and went to deposit the egg into a PC so it wouldn't be taking up a party slot. Instead of using the one inside the mountain, i found myself outside the mountain at the original entrance behind the waterfall. I thought this was fine, i can just go and back through the Gym and it would place me further into the mountain than simply walking back into the original entrance. So I made my way back through the gym again. the puzzles could be solved quickly so it was no hassle. however when I reached the top of the gym I was meet by Texen standing there waiting to fight me. The thought occurred to me that the area should have actually been blocked off by Lava, however it was Texen waiting to be challenged. Worried that the game might bug if i face him again I saved. This is what lead me to my problem. 
Texen does not fight you again. So the only thing i can do is leave... except I cant even do that due to the nature of the puzzle room. It stops you from leaving the Gym as the elevators reset. So I am permanently Trapped in a room with Texen and his goons....... Definitely not the way I want my characters adventure to end so any help will be appreciated.   

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

I'm stuck in Blacksteeple Castle Cell and I was hoping is there a way to get me out

pls Help me get out. 

Free me someone

Also i dont know how to give someone my save file pls help me i have restarted this game 4 times already

Edited by Joeytoms

@Joeytoms

Are you using Windows? Your save file should be located in Computer - Drive C - users - (your name) - saved games (or something along those lines) - Pokemon Rejuvenation

The save file you have currently in use is named Game or Game.rx. As for how to send it, there's this clip-icon on the lower left, just underneath this text box you type in. Just drag your save file there, it should get attached to your comment.

Idk if this is the correct thread to post this but i;m having trouble with the sensei not talking to me it work before but when i created a different save file and when i got to him he just wont speak to me do i seriously have to restart again....

Even with the patch it still doesn't work

Edited by Blue_Lightning
Adding some things