V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The following is probably not considert a bug, but I didn`t know where to put it anyway:

I dug a little bit in the games data (uuuh bad, curious me) and found, that you could bassically selflock yourself at Terrajuma Shore. I happen to have a Mono Steel Team to this point and don't have any other Pokémon caught, except the Sewaddle from that Ninja-lady. How am I supposed to surf across the water in the cave in Terrajuma Jungle ? Because if I didnt pick up the old rod (which I didnt), I have no opportunity to catch a water Pokémon (which again, there is only Pyukumuku who can`t learn HMsurf).

Besides the fact that I have to hack a water Pokémon inside now, to progress, it would be a shame if this would happen to anyone else, right ?

ps. in Terrajuma Jungle is enough water and probably humidity that frog-like Pokémon are able to life in the grass aswell (Poliwirl)

Idk if anyone has reported this but here we go:

So i entered Dr.JenLEL's lab, relived the Goldenwood Forest event and when I tried to surf while on the bridge, my character kept surfing until I entered and left a water surface.

#1.png

#0.png

I have a problem in the odd house, when i am on the top i cant broke the crystal because i dont have any orb and i cant back to the lift so i am stuck and i save my game there. Are there any solution ? I think it is an important bug

16 hours ago, Ovi said:

I have a problem in the odd house, when i am on the top i cant broke the crystal because i dont have any orb and i cant back to the lift so i am stuck and i save my game there. Are there any solution ? I think it is an important bug

I have just solve the problem, i erased my Game.rxdata and i changed the name of before save game which is 549-Name-hour played- 8 badges.rxdata to a Game.rxdata and it works ! Amazing. Then i start my play in the last save point :)

My Alolan Marowak retained regular marowak's moveset and can't learn any fire or ghost tms that I have.

Also, not sure why it became an alolan marowak instead of kanto marowak, but that's a story for another time.

also the slurpuff from the trainer Fairy Girl Mary in Darchlight woods is resistant to poison attacks instead of super-effected by
them.

edit: seems to be all fairy types being resistant to poison attacks. fairy types should be weak to poison attacks.

Edited by Skullkin

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Skullkin said:

also the slurpuff from the trainer Fairy Girl Mary in Darchlight woods is resistant to poison attacks instead of super-effected by
them.

edit: seems to be all fairy types being resistant to poison attacks. fairy types should be weak to poison attacks.

This is because of Darchlight Woods's field effect. 

#--------------------------- Bewitched Woods [BW] --------------------------------#
"Everlasting glow and glamour!"

*    Sleeping in the fairy rings is dangerous. Pokemon will take fixed
    damage per turn while asleep. (TotalHp/6)
*    Fairy type moves increase in base power by x1.5.
*    Grass type moves increase in base power by x1.5.
        Grounded Grass Pokemon restore 1/16th Max HP each turn 
*    Fairy and Grass types now hit Steel type Pokemon for Super Effective damage.
    Poison attacks deal neutral to Grass and Fairy types.
*    Dark type moves increase in base power by x1.2.
*    The following moves gain a 1.4x boost in power:
        Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Signal Beam
        Aurora Beam, Bubblebeam, Charge Beam
        Ice Beam, Psybeam, Flash Cannon.
*    The following moves gain a 1.2x boost in power:
        Dark Pulse, MoonBlast.
*    The following moves accuracy has been increased to 95:
        Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Grasswhistle, Stun Spore.
    Nature Power becomes Dazzling Gleam.
    Secret Power may randomly inflict Sleep, Poison, or paralysis.

dunno if this is something to put here but after the cutscene with the hooded girl and Aelita in the castle library I wake up in my cell as Marianette and my trainer card says it's me but it's marianette's sprite and says I'm now female so either I wasnt paying attention and i'm supposed to be disguised as her or this isnt supposed to happen  I've tried to just close the game and just play through that part once more but again I woke up as marianette 6c9bd073ba33a187c117a75970607d9b.png

Edited by AquaLaFlor

4 minutes ago, AquaLaFlor said:

dunno if this is something to put here but after the cutscene with the hooded girl and Aelita in the castle library I wake up in my cell as Marianette and my trainer card says it's me but it's marianette's sprite and says I'm now female so either I wasnt paying attention and i'm supposed to be disguised as her or this isnt supposed to happen  I've tried to just close the game and just play through that part once more but again I woke up as marianette 6c9bd073ba33a187c117a75970607d9b.png

its the same bug as i have as well as others. first time this on my first save happened it changed my sprite to male 1 sprite, this time its maria like yours.

7 minutes ago, AquaLaFlor said:

is there  a way to fix it? either through rpg maker or changing file names in the graphics folder or wherever the characters are stored maybe?

i'm not the one to ask since i don't know much about either. best you can do is download your game.rdx and wait for someone to fix it for you. how to link your game file is on the first page.

edit: also go to the savefile thread

Edited by Pluto

for some reason the text doesn't automatically start when I enter the room in the kakori gym where you find the entrance to Valor Mountain and when I talk to Venam she says what she should've said (something about crawli having the place hidden this whole time and he didn't say anything) when I enter the room and my game freezes

Game.ini

6 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

for some reason the text doesn't automatically start when I enter the room in the kakori gym where you find the entrance to Valor Mountain and when I talk to Venam she says what she should've said (something about crawli having the place hidden this whole time and he didn't say anything) when I enter the room and my game freezes

Game.ini

nevermind, just had to re-patch it

24 minutes ago, AquaLaFlor said:

is there  a way to fix it? either through rpg maker or changing file names in the graphics folder or wherever the characters are stored maybe?

fixed it. had to open it up in rpgmaker and set the player character number back to the trainer I had

Not sure if its a bug, but whenever I use the map, if i try moving right, it(the cursor) wont move. If i move it to the island to the left of the starting continent, then it wont move right past the continent.

Just now, Chrono244 said:

Not sure if its a bug, but whenever I use the map, if i try moving right, it(the cursor) wont move. If i move it to the island to the left of the starting continent, then it wont move right past the continent.

That was fixed in the first patch.  Just install the patch.

I don't know if this kind of bugs should be reported here. I noticed a problem with Nuzleaf and the move Razor Leaf. First, the Nuzleaf I got in Sheridan Village didn't know Razor Leaf, whereas he should have known it. Then, I bred this Nuzleaf to get a Seedot and to evolve it and again, it didn't learn Razor Leaf. I tried it twice: It evolved once at level 14 and once at level 23 and in both cases couldn't learn Razor Leaf.

After searching the whole Rejuvenation forum, I'm pretty sure the issue hasn't been reported yet. But I'm wondering if it's really a bug or if the problem is only appearing on my own save.

1 hour ago, tijklify said:

I don't know if this kind of bugs should be reported here. I noticed a problem with Nuzleaf and the move Razor Leaf. First, the Nuzleaf I got in Sheridan Village didn't know Razor Leaf, whereas he should have known it. Then, I bred this Nuzleaf to get a Seedot and to evolve it and again, it didn't learn Razor Leaf. I tried it twice: It evolved once at level 14 and once at level 23 and in both cases couldn't learn Razor Leaf.

After searching the whole Rejuvenation forum, I'm pretty sure the issue hasn't been reported yet. But I'm wondering if it's really a bug or if the problem is only appearing on my own save.

It should usually learn by evolution or by tutoring. All I can say is make sure you are using version 9.2 of this game and patch it with patch 10.