V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I'm at the Tesla's villa and recently obtained magma drift. I go back to the resort and find the event where Melia flies off to Valor mountain but when I head inside and up the stairs, Valerie and Venam aren't there?? I've played past this part before so I thought Jan removed the interaction and went to Valor mountain but there was no one there inside. This has happened before when I first began the game, when I went to meet Keta in his house so I restarted the game, but at this point I'm not really willing to restart the entire game for this T-T Is there anyway to fix this?

Note: I've tried to delete and redownload the game on several different occasions ;;

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sharonho1215 said:

My character is frozen after the puppet master double battle. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Patch your version 9.2 files with patch 10. Just download patch 10 and move the files in corresponding positions and click on replace.

One of the dev team will look up at it. From your side, make sure you are using rejuvenation version 9.2 with patch 10, available in the first page of this thread. Also, don't double post in the future. Instead, use the edit button if you want to add something else which you forgot. 

33 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

One of the dev team will look up at it. From your side, make sure you are using rejuvenation version 9.2 with patch 10, available in the first page of this thread. Also, don't double post in the future. Instead, use the edit button if you want to add something else which you forgot. 

Understood! and yes, I downloaded the core file, the version 9.2 file and the patch 10 files.

nvm, i just checked and i have the 9.1 wth. where do i download the 9.2 version?

Edited by RayNightmare

i found a bug on the kimono girls quest, i lost the battle agains the second to last girl(glaceon), and although it teleported me to the pokecenter the game still treated as if i had won, so i battled the last girl with a full team and won the rewards. also note that i had already lost to other girls and this only happened agains the glaceon one.( the other one i lost was espeon)

On 10/1/2017 at 3:12 AM, memelord69 said:

Hello.

I made an account to let you guys know that I think I sequence broke the game. It's my first playthrough, so I'm not sure how game-breaking this might be, but, it's possible to get to the southern part of West Gearen early. 

Hide contents

After Melia attacks Karrina and you sail to West Gearen, you can go to the gym there. If you go downstairs and follow the paths, you can end up in another part of the city, which has the museum and help center and stuff. This part was initially closed off (if you go down from the place where the boat leaves you, it says we shouldn't go this way). When you take the north exit of the second area, you get the message again, and it kicks you back out to where you were supposed to be.

Also, by using this, you can get to the Connecting Bridge early. And if you go further, you can potentially soft lock the game permanently. The warp takes you to a spot where you can get stuck between the guards and it's impossible to get out without resetting. If you save there, your file is done for.

Also, as an unrelated glitch, Lycanrock can learn Rock Climb through level up, but the TM for it doesn't work on him.

I attached a copy of my file in case you need it. 

Thanks for the game tho, it's been very enjoyable so far! 

Game.rxdata

I was going to make an account just to highlight this, since I discovered the exact same thing, but then I noticed that I was still logged in to the account that I made in January 2014, back when I played Reborn. 

Anyways, I doubt this is supposed to be possible, since there are people chilling outside in the green fog in the southern part of West Gearen. Plus all that stuff Mr./Mrs. Memelord69 described. 

Anyhow, let me continue my playthrough and see what Melia and Venam are up to back in the sewers (the place I was supposed to go)... 

• 2 weeks later...

trying to enter the  big door in mount valor after beating amber when the mountain is anything other than neutral emotion crashes the game, this happened with both calm and raging but not neutral 

image.png.82bebc1f9c1cd9c1f1cb598d4a21fc2e.png

so right before I get into valor mountain through crawli's gym I talked to venam and now I'm stuck constantly bumping into her and me being the idiot I am hit save and now I can't even go back to a previous save is there any way to fix this or do I have to start over

I see in a video that the lady at the floor 1 gives you a free stamp for your first visit in the store. However, I talk to her after the guy in the Rose theater reward me with his own stamps (kimono girls quest). So now, the lady refuses to give me this famous stamp and I can't get the acces to the fourth floor :/ Maybe because the game thinks that the stamp I received from the dude is the one from the lady? I'm with two stamps actually and the items at the 4th floor really interest me. Someone can help me? Sorry if my English is pure trash anyways...

P.S: Yeah, I already download the patch if you want to know

image.thumb.png.09e3a3c105c62de403d74de55d6488c8.png

On 12/31/2017 at 3:46 AM, Urusius said:

I see in a video that the lady at the floor 1 gives you a free stamp for your first visit in the store. However, I talk to her after the guy in the Rose theater reward me with his own stamps (kimono girls quest). So now, the lady refuses to give me this famous stamp and I can't get the acces to the fourth floor :/ Maybe because the game thinks that the stamp I received from the dude is the one from the lady? I'm with two stamps actually and the items at the 4th floor really interest me. Someone can help me? Sorry if my English is pure trash anyways...

P.S: Yeah, I already download the patch if you want to know

image.thumb.png.09e3a3c105c62de403d74de55d6488c8.png

Spoiler

If you have two stamps, you should only have access to the 3rd floor.

You can get three stamps this episode:

1). Given by the department lady

2). Kimono Girl quest; talk to the hiker

3). Complete the Classified Information Help request in the Central Building 

Im assuming you didn't get the last one; not a bug.

You missunderstand me my friend

I said that the departement lady didn't give me the famous stamp because I already the one from the hiker first. If you go take a stamp form the hand of another one instead of visiting the receptionist first, she don't give you your stamp. Because the game seems to think that the stamp you get on you is from her. Even if I talk to her again and again. So now I'm lock with 2 stamps. (Already done the sidequest with Ferrothorn btw)

here's some visual bugs u guys havent fix.

theres no entrance to the Northern part of grand dream city but u can still walk through the wall.

also, grammar error in venam's line.

theres no sprite of saki or the water type gymleader (forgot her name) but you can still interact with the beds and when you go outside, their sprite appears and can be interact with.

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (8).png

Edited by Pix