V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I got the latest patch instead of having spirit shackle as it did before i got the patch my Decidueye now has Steam Eruption and it doesn't change back when I went to the move re-learner. Halp?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a frequently reported bug and it will be corrected by the next episode release, i guess

• Global Mods
On 7/19/2017 at 3:01 PM, seki108 said:

I've also got the quick ball error while catching Shadow Beldum, and was able to purify Shadow Beldum in the Purification Spring like a normal shadow Pokemon.  I've been playing on patch 10 since it came out.

Also, since it definitely appears to be a bug, my second fight with Rorin in the Jungle seems to have been very glitched.  It was essentially the same fight as route 3 just with higher levels, with him using 3 Ludicolos and a Shadow Sudowoodo (which I caught).  I didn't realize at the time that this was not intended, so I payed it no mind.  Apparently, he was supposed to use a Shadow Vivillon with a Bug team.  At this point, I was already using Patch 10, so I wasn't using an outdated version.

Regarding Rorim B's second battle, him using his pre-V9 team there was a bug that was fixed in patch 10. Before patch 10, his team in the second battle was the same it was in previous versions (Bug team + shadow Vivillon) while his first battle on Route 3 was a new team, which was the Ludicolo + shadow Sudowoodo. Before patch 10, there was no way to catch that Sudowoodo since his team in the second battle wasn't his new team for V9 and during the first battle your snag machine wasn't functional. As of V9 he's supposed to have Sudowoodo as his shadow Pokemon instead of Vivillon.

20 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Regarding Rorim B's second battle, him using his pre-V9 team there was a bug that was fixed in patch 10. Before patch 10, his team in the second battle was the same it was in previous versions (Bug team + shadow Vivillon) while his first battle on Route 3 was a new team, which was the Ludicolo + shadow Sudowoodo. Before patch 10, there was no way to catch that Sudowoodo since his team in the second battle wasn't his new team for V9 and during the first battle your snag machine wasn't functional. As of V9 he's supposed to have Sudowoodo as his shadow Pokemon instead of Vivillon.

I see.  Thank you for clarifying.  Strange that we get both a shadow Bonsely and Sudowoodo.   

I haven't read all bugs/errors in the thread but my game freezes when going to check on Maman's Camp, I gave her money and she faints, next scene she's in bed, check room for any item to give her and when going upstairs Mosley sees characters "!" appears and game freezes completely. The same error in both version 8.1 and 9; if I go anywhere else the game flows smoothly and no problems. Anyone has encountered the same problem? Thanks.

On 19-7-2017 at 3:57 PM, Skulblaka17 said:

emh... this is a legit pokemon... a legit water pokemon.. with fire charge... it was a shadow pokemon... darkness is the path to great strenght. #DarkSide

ok.PNG

My quagsire also knows flame charge

Didn't see anyone else with this issue, but I just finished the final Kakori Help Center quest, and I can't leave the room. If I go up the stairs, I end up where my character is in the screenshot. Walking forward takes me back down the stairs. Hooray for infinite loops. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Capture.JPG

I was at the secret shore in sheridan village and got back to the oceana pier to go to sheridan village to have my pokemon learn a move with a heart scale and when I got back to the oceana pier I noticed that the boat isn't there anymore, so I'm basically stuck. I downloaded the patch 10 files and replaced them in the version 9 zip file (if that's what I'm supposed to do) and it still doesn't show up for me.

Anyone know what to do, because I don't.

Okay, this is weird...

I completed the Oshawott sidequest after V9, then I found the last Kimono Girl and went straight to the battle, healing in the Healing spot just inside Darchlight Forest. However, after losing to the Kimono Girls...

HSjdAK0.png

I ended up stuck here. I can't advance the dialogue or anything. Basically, I am forced to reset at this point.

I'm with a Glitch on the Odd house sidequest. I walked in, and read the first two books, when i moved to the the third one the "???" i interacted with it a few times. Then i received the menssage that something has opened. But still i readed the other one from the right. Then i saved my game before entering the elevator.  But i dindn't received any menssage, the one that says that he is going down. So, i walked foward in the path that goes to the mirror. Mew was there and he entered the Mirror, i tried everything to interact with the mirror to smash it. But i can't. And When i go down there, my Character can't get up. Because of the elevator. Luck to me that i saved outside the room, so i can still play my save. Because if i saved inside. He is going to be useless. 

I'm not sure if other people are having this issue, or if it has been resolved already, but I have Version 9.  And for some reason, apophyll pancakes are not a buyable item on route 3.  As in, I do not even have the option to purchase them, they're just not in the game at all.  Is there something I can do about this?

13 minutes ago, zingpopo said:

I'm not sure if other people are having this issue, or if it has been resolved already, but I have Version 9.  And for some reason, apophyll pancakes are not a buyable item on route 3.  As in, I do not even have the option to purchase them, they're just not in the game at all.  Is there something I can do about this?

Are you using the latest patch (patch 10)?

11 hours ago, Zetto said:

so....I was mining and found a strange item and then this erro mensage pops up
Z Crystal item?

error.png

That happens because Z-items have no function in the game as of now.

And @thefithcaptive Make sure you have version 9.2 and patch 10

Edited by BRS swag

In Venam's Gym, taking the telepad (before fighting her) resets the first puzzle, i.e. the stairs disappear and won't reappear unless you answer the puzzle correctly again. It does not affect the other two puzzle rooms.

I was battling the Rift Volcanion with my Stunky and for some reason it kept trying to use Water Pulse on me but the game kept saying it had no effect on me. Only reason I could think of is that the game was thinking I had his Water Absorb ability instead of my Stench ability. Not sure if it's related and I unfortunately lost the screenshot of it, but some time later I got an error message while using Stunky in battle, the game continued without a problem after I closed it.

So ive had this same issue with these games you make in the past. starts as i cant nickname anything cuz it fills in random letters before i can even type anything and when i backspace it it comes back. totally annoying. And now i cant do anything cuz all controls lock up and its stuck on quit game and i cant even view my mons. Lost alot of save data cuz of this. is there a patch or thing i can use to fix this? i wanna actually be able to play ur games for once without dealing with this. Currently rejuvenation is doing this. Also in the past i had a ton of saved reborn data and i stopped playing for a week and it was completely wiped. and had to delete the game. ANd i dont want to have to start all over again cuz of this stupid glitch. Please lemme know what i can do. THanks a ton and i love ya work!

Edited by pokeboy890

So i was in the sewers fighting for the 2nd time with rift garbodor and (due to my poor team kk) lost. When i tried to go back to the same place and fight him , i wasnt able. Im stuck in front of garbodor and my last save was after being defeated so no going back. Can someone help me please ?

.....png

Spoiler

During the fight with SEC, SEC misspells "programmed" as "programed."
 c3a9339417.png

Spoiler

After the fight with SEC, SEC's name is not all capitalized on two occasions. I only have the first one, but the second is shortly after. 66f1de679e.png

More spelling/grammar errors. I used the spoiler tag because it's a bit into the game and I guess is technically considered a spoiler.

*SPOILER ALERT* (i'm not sure if this can be considered a spoiler but just in case)

When you are in Blacksteeple Castle, and you are sent back to your cell either because you are punished by the towers or because it is the start of a new day there,  it will glitch and when you wake up your cell will be closed and there is nothing you can do unless you go back to your last save, and do all the events again.

It's pretty annoying at least for me, because it happens a lot.