V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

Apparently using Jenkel's Purification machine when you have no Pokemon that can be purified counts as your "One Purification per Day". I used it by accident with a not-ready-to-be-purified Vanillite, it said "No", then when I returned to it with a Vanillite who's heart was ready to be opened, it said "The machine is recharging..."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very minor typo in Venam's dialogue when you find her secret gym area: "... and why it came to be that way, so he build a factory..." 

Edit: when in the sewer mansion, talking to Marianette following you crashes the game. Occurs after starting the three trials. Exact error is: 

Script 'Interpreter' line 517: NoMethodError occurred. 

undefined method 'unlock' for nil:NilClass 

Edited by Seikah

18 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I tried to teach my Midnight Lycanroc the TM for Rock Climb, but it said it wasn't compatible. However, it learns it by level up at level 45. 

That's probably because Rock Climb was an HM that hasn't been available since gen 4. As such, Lycanroc can't learn it by TM.

EDIT: @Jan When on Terajuma Shore (outside the Xen Frigate and East Terajuma Shore) the map says I'm in the middle of the ocean...

LHnwhiQ.png

Edited by Animefan666

Just thought I'd let you know that the move "Magnet Rise" appears to do nothing at all. I am fighting a Sharpedo with Electrode, on the first turn I use magnet rise, but sharpedo is able to hit me with earthquake anyway. I am fighting in the cave with the turret/signal generator right after shutting down the three green boxes and the two pipes.

Edited by Dynamo

In cave field, ground type attacks work on levitating and flying pokemon also. So, it ain't a bug. 

19 minutes ago, Zetto said:

I think This Wasn't Reported yet... Invisible Saki and Valarie.

2.png

This may be a new bug from the last patch like Decidueye's Spirit Shackle as they were not invisible for me before this current patch

I've never used this website before, so I don't know if my post is within the guidelines, but I recently completed the section of Blacksteeple castle where you play as Emma inside of the library and are trying to find the hidden room where Aelita is being kept. However, after I completed this section and my character awoke in his cell, I noticed that his sprite had changed to the light skinned, green shoes wearing trainer when I selected the dark skinned, black sweater character at the beginning of the game. How can I change his sprite back?

Edit: I have fixed this issue, please ignore this post.

Edited by ProtoflareX

• Developers

In the Kyogre chamber if I go from the left side and not stand right beside Venam while battling with Kyogre then there is a bugged event after the battle. The character keeps running into a wall.

10 hours ago, Quinnox said:

This may be a new bug from the last patch like Decidueye's Spirit Shackle as they were not invisible for me before this current patch

Well They are no longer invisible when I brought Amber Back.

Hello, during the castle event, when you, val and adam lure the guard into the "hidden" place of the castle, and he challenges you to a battle, I lost the battle, and I seem to be stuck in my cell. What is the fix for this? I have the latest patch I believe.

Um I'm currently stuck in a current position where i can't move a log or it won't give me the option to do so in the kakori gym, I'm guess why this occurred was when i moved the log a certain way cause before this happened a visual glitch occurred where the log appeared fragmented then after i had reset the map this occurred... if i put this in the wrong thread please tell me cause me Log_Glitch_or_bug.png?width=629&height=4

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, John1 said:

Please help im stuck at the kakori gym D: whenever i talk to venam (asking help from crawli to the mountain) it pauses?? 

Download the latest patch here:

Spoiler

If that doesn't work I went ahead and skipped the dialogue for you allowing you to continue. The door should now be open with Venam inside, all you need to do is go forward through the door.

Game.rxdata

Hey,

I'm having a weird error with the move Air Slash, which is always coming up as "Not very effective", both on pokemon it should be super effective against and pokemon it should be neutral against. I'm currently going through Deep Terajuma Jungle for the first time, and  this just started for me after the event where the two rangers warp away on the pads and you're forced to continue through the jungle. I'm really not sure what could have caused it. Any help is appreciated, you guys are the best. Game file attached

Game.rxdata