• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, favad said:

I dont know i just downloaded the updated game idont do patches

There are a lot of fixes in them, so it might fix your problem if you download it and replace the files.

In the gym of Crawli i first have to do the pokemon ranger puzzle, but whenever i want to push this log to the left, i can't push it anymore because randomly the thing in the red circle appears and i can't move anything. I've got the newest version of the game thats uploaden on this page.

crawli gym bug.PNG

4 minutes ago, maybedat said:

In the gym of Crawli i first have to do the pokemon ranger puzzle, but whenever i want to push this log to the left, i can't push it anymore because randomly the thing in the red circle appears and i can't move anything. I've got the newest version of the game thats uploaden on this page.

crawli gym bug.PNG

Did you download Patch Nine as well?

Are you sure you're pushing them in the right order?

Edited by Animefan666

17 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

Are you sure you're pushing them in the right order?

I think its the only way to do it, but its weird that i can't move any log after i push this log to the left. It happens when the piece of log appears in the red circle. The only move i had left was to push the log i pushed to the left push it again upwards. 

25 minutes ago, maybedat said:

I think its the only way to do it, but its weird that i can't move any log after i push this log to the left. It happens when the piece of log appears in the red circle. The only move i had left was to push the log i pushed to the left push it again upwards. 

The log on the left next to the smashable rock was pushed too early. That's what's blocking you. You'll have to start this puzzle over.

Edited by Animefan666

1 minute ago, pabloggg said:

this

Using Telepad 2 and 3 will wrongfully reset the Ariados variable. Making it impossible to complete Crawli's Gym.

Have you downloaded the latest patch? It's at the top of the first post in this thread. You download it, then extract the folders into your original Rejuvenation folder, putting it over the old ones

8 minutes ago, pabloggg said:

How do I patch my game to fix crawli ariados bug

1.) Download patch nine from page one of this thread.

2.) Extract files from compressed folder.

3.) Move files into Rejuvenation folder.

4.) When asked to replace a file, click Yes to All.

11 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Have you downloaded the latest patch? It's at the top of the first post in this thread. You download it, then extract the folders into your original Rejuvenation folder, putting it over the old ones

Oh my God, thank you, it worked.

While I was at the mansion, I entered the room I was saved from by Maria and saved the game, which made me ultimately end up talking to her and crashing my game. When I turned it back on, I was still in the room, but I was talking to Maria again which ended up crashing my game. I don't know what to do from here, so I hope somebody can help me.

I go to set out after we have our discussion in Rhodea's apartment and Huey comes up to talk to me as usual about going to the park, but he doesn't even make it up to me instead he freezes right here. Because of this, my file here is frozen :/

Huey.png

Hey!

In the story I just beat the dimensional garbodor in West Gearen and now I'm supposed to go beat Erick (just so you know) but before that, I wanted to discover the new maps as Route 1 or 2, amethyst cave etc... And I reached goldenwood cave and when I entered in it, Young Melia appeared, joined me and made the game crash when I wanted to check the briefcase in front of the arceus statue.

And when I tried again (because I wanted to battle Mars) I entered the cave and got out, now Young Melia is just standing in the cave doing and saying nothing. The game doesn't crash but I don't know if it will affect the rest of the game...

(I had no motivation to read all of the topic to see if it has already been reported or not)

Capture.PNG

Edited by Layle
Precision + screenshot