V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

9 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

I don't know if this was reported or not but you know in west gearen we have to move the jigglypuff to sing all over town, well after a full circle and we get to original place , I make it sing and all of a sudden I'm super fast like I got speed hack on or something I go to to girl in the house who is also hyperactive talk to her etc I go get the data drive but I still remain fast after all that. How do I return to normal jan?

Hmm wel I restarted and did the jiggly singing thing again and this time the hyperactive girl was slower , don't know what happened the first time.

you surely pressed Alt or Alt Gr. It makes the game FPS way faster. Is not a bug.

Edited by DeathBoo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOookay, found 2 bugs, and idk if they were reported or not, but i didn't saw them on the list so...

Something weird happened after i beated the 8 Kimono Girls, after The last one gives me My Eevee and Ice Stone, a text window appears, making it impossible to continue the game (RIP eevee, Ice Stone ;-;)

And Apparently Golem can learn Volt Switch and Charge Beam. Alolan-Golem should, but not Normal-Golem.

@PMDrax "This player can use magma drift with no actual fire-types in their team. Rejuv. Devlopers hate them! Click here to find out"

Edited by DeathBoo

ehh after the battle with megta and neon there was some brief text then I thought that was it so i saved it but I guess it froze so i cant move now... 

47078bc82585a79985b236d35629b4b0.png 

22 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Bugs with Dr Jenkel's experiment:

1.) Goldenwood Forest Event

A.) On my first attempt, Zetta had three Pokemon. A Sneasel, Alolan Grimer (Shadow Pokemon) and I don't remember the third one. But, the second time he had four Pokemon. A Type:Null, Sneasel, Weezing (level 14) and Marill. I don't think his lineup is supposed to change.

B.) No one has Shadow Pokemon after the first attempt (unlike the other events, which always have Shadow Pokemon.)

2.) Amethyst Cave Event

A.) After the first try, the first Xen Grunt thinks she's already lost to you. Thus, you can't re-battle her no matter how many times you revisit this event.

3.) Caratos Mountain Event

A.) The second Drone disappears after its first defeat. Thus, he is not there no matter how many times you revisit this event.

I noticed these bugs in my version too. All of them related when you replay the events in Dr Jenkel's Lab in Gearen City.

Hey there! First off, huge fan of your work. I genuinely appreciate the effort you're giving in making this game. Changing events in the beginning parts of the game and so on to make it more polished is definitely a very huge bonus in my book! So keep up the great work, and I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's intentional, so I may just drop this down below. Feel free to lemme know if it's true or not!

1) I noticed how the Electric type Gym leader's maze before facing him got outright removed, not to mention the part where before you end up battling him, he'd ask you certain questions, before finally letting you in and allowing you to face him. Was this intentional?

2) This is a very minor matter, and I apologize if it makes me come off as weird, but I find it a bit off how your partners in crime always choose to address you as "their" or "them", if they're not calling you by your name. Why is that? I'm guessing it's so that there's not much time wasted on adjusting lines for each specific gender? Just a passing thought. 

4 minutes ago, Uzigunner said:

2) This is a very minor matter, and I apologize if it makes me come off as weird, but I find it a bit off how your partners in crime always choose to address you as "their" or "them", if they're not calling you by your name. Why is that? I'm guessing it's so that there's not much time wasted on adjusting lines for each specific gender? Just a passing thought. 

Actually, the game doesn't have a "Gender" variable that applies Male/Female/Non-Binary to the character, only 2 different player sprites that are given as a choice when choosing what "gender" you are at the beginning of the game, this is the main reason it doesn't mention you with the correct pronoun, because it doesn't know.

1 minute ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Actually, the game doesn't have a "Gender" variable that applies Male/Female/Non-Binary to the character, only 2 different player sprites that are given as a choice when choosing what "gender" you are at the beginning of the game, this is the main reason it doesn't mention you with the correct pronoun, because it doesn't know.

Ah alright. That makes perfect sense to me. There goes the main character x Melia ship. Thanks dude!

5 hours ago, Svemir said:

Is there simple  solution for these errors (in spoiler below) or do I need to post my save file for fixing?

Reveal hidden contents

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG

Your save file is corrupted, you'll have to revert back to an older save file by renaming any of the other files in the same folder "Game.rxdata" while renaming your current Game.rxdata to something else

• Developers
10 minutes ago, IronWallFist said:

How can I fix this error? It comes up every time I try to continue.

Error.png

I'm assuming you've just upgraded from V8 to V9? You probably loaded up in an area you werent supposed to be loaded up in. Try reloading while on the train. 

9 minutes ago, flynk said:

bugina.png

Yes, Future Sight has already been reported. 

50 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Your save file is corrupted, you'll have to revert back to an older save file by renaming any of the other files in the same folder "Game.rxdata" while renaming your current Game.rxdata to something else

Well RIP my Rejuvenation gameplay.... Last save 30 hours ago...

I think there's something wrong with the Mirage forest quest (The one where they're trying to study the zubats, but can't because one evolved into a crobat.) After I beat them, nothing happens. Everyone says the same thing.

^ happens to me too

Also, when the Snag Machine is broken and in your bag, it says "Once was a machine that was capable of capturing Shadow Pokemon. Madelis interfered with the device and" and it doesn't continue from there.

Another minor thing but after Venam leaves but you're still where her trial is (so Marianette hasn't left yet), Marianette still says we have to go to the 3 corners even though we've saved Luca, Lenny, and Venam already.

16 hours ago, BlazingAngel123 said:

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem but I'm currently at crawli's gym and I found all the aridos but when I get to the third room there's only one there and I can't trigger the event to proceed.

17 hours ago, yogambit said:

ehh after the battle with megta and neon there was some brief text then I thought that was it so i saved it but I guess it froze so i cant move now... 

Hide contents

47078bc82585a79985b236d35629b4b0.png 

Did you both patch the game?

• Developers
57 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

I think there's something wrong with the Mirage forest quest (The one where they're trying to study the zubats, but can't because one evolved into a crobat.) After I beat them, nothing happens. Everyone says the same thing.

Ah. Noted. They just don't have dialogue after you beat them. The Zubat is the reward so you aren't losing anything.