V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

My game crashes at the help center of West Gearen when trying to get my reward random egg.

How does it happen?

After I completed the last help center quest (in my case House Sit quest) the game tells me I completed all help desk quests. Then the dialog says here is your reward. Thank You!  When checking my party there is no reward present. At that point I am able to start the conversation aigain by talking about Rewards, the same dialog shows up.  This time when finishing the dialog my game freezes.

Things to note:

- I picked a Shiny Rowlet as random starter

- I am using the lastest patch

I don't know what causes this but it seems like a pretty major bug. Possibly something with the randomizer crashes, maybe a misspelled species name or something?

rejuvcrash.jpg

game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Lord C said:

Dr. Jenkys says his machine can only purify once a day, but I purified 3 pokemon consecutively

It is known and will be fixed later.

When I try to open the door under Crowli's gym, when you go down there with venom, my character approaches the door and then just sits there indefinitely. I can't move or do anything, and the door remains shut.  I don't think the game crashes because the rain keeps pouring down while I stand there, and I get no error messages or anything else. It's like my character literally just breaks.

*Apparently restarting the game 5 times over fixed whatever bug occurred, or half fixed it at least. I was able to regain control of my character and walk through the closed door after all the dialogue in the scene had finished. Still doesn't seem like it is working as intended though.

Edited by aetrh

• Developers
17 minutes ago, maybedat said:

I've got the problem that whenever i walk in the door outside behind the broken stone chair in the black castle or whatever it is called my game crashes. What should i do?

Game.rxdata

Download the latest patch and it will be fixed. It's located on the first post of this thread and under the main download on the V9 thread.

• Developers
4 hours ago, Treeharl said:

My game crashes at the help center of West Gearen when trying to get my reward random egg.

How does it happen?

After I completed the last help center quest (in my case House Sit quest) the game tells me I completed all help desk quests. Then the dialog says here is your reward. Thank You!  When checking my party there is no reward present. At that point I am able to start the conversation aigain by talking about Rewards, the same dialog shows up.  This time when finishing the dialog my game freezes.

Things to note:

- I picked a Shiny Rowlet as random starter

- I am using the lastest patch

I don't know what causes this but it seems like a pretty major bug. Possibly something with the randomizer crashes, maybe a misspelled species name or something?

rejuvcrash.jpg

game.rxdata

Found the issue. It'll be fixed in the next (and last) patch.

3 hours ago, Lord C said:

Dr. Jenkys says his machine can only purify once a day, but I purified 3 pokemon consecutively

Ah, this was reported but I've neglected the list as no on seems to read it anyways lol. But I've noted it now. It's fixed on my end. 

3 hours ago, aetrh said:

When I try to open the door under Crowli's gym, when you go down there with venom, my character approaches the door and then just sits there indefinitely. I can't move or do anything, and the door remains shut.  I don't think the game crashes because the rain keeps pouring down while I stand there, and I get no error messages or anything else. It's like my character literally just breaks.

*Apparently restarting the game 5 times over fixed whatever bug occurred, or half fixed it at least. I was able to regain control of my character and walk through the closed door after all the dialogue in the scene had finished. Still doesn't seem like it is working as intended though.

Yep, this has been reported already and fixed on my end. A patch will come out soon.

4 hours ago, Joost said:

Whenever I open my game I get this message idk why. I have tried downloading the game like 5 times but it still didn't work. help. what do I need to do?

rej bug.PNG

Are you loading the game directly from V8? If so then you loaded up in an unsafe area. 

3 hours ago, Swampellow said:

A minor bug I think. Shadow Bonsly technically has 2 shadow moves, Shift Gear (as you would expect), but it also gets Tackle, which it doesn't actually get at all either.

Shadow Pokemon are known for having moves that they normally don't get, so that's probably what it is.

4 minutes ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Shadow Pokemon are known for having moves that they normally don't get, so that's probably what it is.

Yes, however most Shadow Pokemon only get 1 move, which i why i mentioned this.

On 6/15/2017 at 3:38 PM, TheWaddleDee said:

Did you both patch the game?

Yea that happened after the battle i got stuck and saved it without noticing i was stuck, what I did tho was reopen an older version saved it and then open the current version to break the freeze so I good now.

Shedinja won't revive when you use Funnel Cake on him (Idk if it applies for regular revives too or not)

Shedinja.png

Edit: It worked in-battle correctly; however, out of battle it'll give this result.

Edited by Quinnox

Ok here's another bug not in the list. I was going to Valor Mt. and I saw the house on the beach. In v8, if I remember correctly, that house was unaccessible unless you started the tropius sidequest. This time though, even if I never got into the help center, I got in, found the (invisible) xen lady and defeated her and her shiny star squad. In the end, she talked about giving me an egg and teleported me outside. I checked my team, my bag and my pc and didn't have the egg. I got back to sad tropius and talked to it: "Tropius seems content", though nothing happens. I got to HC, start the sidequest, got back to tropius but nothing had changed, I searched for rangers but no one was there. So I just couldn't care less and got back to Valor Mt., and while in the ocean someone started to speak and told me I finished the sidequest. I'm sorry I only have one screen to show, I thought it was intentional until too late.

bug1.PNG

• Developers
11 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

I think I found another bug:

The pokemon you deposit on the Daycare in Grand Dream City will be able to be retreated on the Sheridan Village Daycare.

I thought they were 2 separate Daycares or that what was supposed to be.

Yeah, this is intentional. In normal gameplay, the player is still unable to go back to Sheridan at this point and the end of V9.

20 hours ago, surya said:

Sheer cold shows ...uneffected on all Pokémon

Not true, it's just the low hit chance. I just used it last night and it successfully worked once out of all 5 tries.

53 minutes ago, Gore said:

frjfkeYbTzuPozoqRrDAMw.png

you can leave with marianette during the trial where you have to battle 3 maids. the maid that's supposed to be blocking the path just disappears at some point.

Shhh don't tell Jan about this one, take Maria with you and show her the big city