V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

Maybe this is on purpose, but I'm pretty sure Rift Volcanion's Water Pulse has Psychic typing. It was super effective against my Seviper and didn't work at all on my alolan Grimer, so yeah. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I've seen a couple posts about this but they didn't get an answer. In Marianette's mansion (in the sewers) a maid said if I beat other 3 maids I would get a reward, though I've beaten them and nothing's happened, the maid still says that I need to beat them. Is the reward going to happen next (maybe while speaking with lovey dovey Theolia)? What is this reward?

Hi !

So i'm stuck in Kakori Gym :

I failed the 3rd puzzle the 1st time so i decided to leave with the warp, but i can't take it again to go back to the 3rd puzzle and furthermore Arianos just disappear from the gym.

Can you please help me to find a way to get through it ? ^^

Thanks !

Game.rxdata

Just now, Shvara said:

Hi !

I failed the 3rd puzzle the 1st time so i decided to leave with the warp, but i can't take it again to go back to the 3rd puzzle and furthermore Arianos just disappear from the gym.

Thanks !

Game.rxdata

You should post your save file in v9 save file troubleshooting thread so that the moderators could fix it for you :D 

2 minutes ago, S.paul said:

You should post your save file in v9 save file troubleshooting thread so that the moderators could fix it for you :D 

I did it but they can't help me there :/ Probably because the Ariados disappear ...

1 minute ago, Shvara said:

I did it but they can't help me there :/ Probably because the Ariados disappear ...

Unfortunately :( ......

Perhaps it might be a bug.

7 minutes ago, Ikonicpearl said:

I'm at Amber's party and I've talked to everyone, but the hype bar won't increase. What do I do? 

You should talk to the music changing guy and keep changing the music,helped me

47 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

Ermm might be nothing important but I'm I supposed to be able to go to gearen city after I beat crawli? Because if I remember correctly isn't it after I reach telia resort?

Are you going to gearen through the Team Xen boat?

idk if one of the 23 page have this report yet, but when i try to defeat kyogre in valor mountain, madelis, amber and tesla show up and my character try to auto run to them but it get stuck on the stone? is there a way to fix this?

nvm: i retry it but without speed up and it work. but just gonna leave it here in case some else have the same problem 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but nothing happens when I beat Amber and  leave her gym. Checked the entire town and nothing is being triggered. All the videos I've seen show her running out and talking to the PC. 

• Developers
10 hours ago, Afias said:

my game got stuck when I went to maman's abode after leaving her room.

Game.rxdata

Wrong thread. This is only for reporting errors. You'll need to place this in the save file troubleshooting thread. 

8 hours ago, Shvara said:

Hi !

Thanks !

Game.rxdata

All of this has been fixed in the latest patch. You can find them in the V9 original post, or the op of this post. 

8 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but nothing happens when I beat Amber and  leave her gym. Checked the entire town and nothing is being triggered. All the videos I've seen show her running out and talking to the PC. 

Please give me your save file so that I can take a closer look, thanks!

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Wrong thread. This is only for reporting errors. You'll need to place this in the save file troubleshooting thread. 

All of this has been fixed in the latest patch. You can find them in the V9 original post, or the op of this post. 

Please give me your save file so that I can take a closer look, thanks!

Here's my save file, thanks for the quick response Jan!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Thanatos

SPOILERS Version 9 content error:

So you can walk on the Yellow Rectangles area (after defeating the Rift pokemon) and reach the scene where Looker and Amabel are with the Dimensional Rift Ferrothorn again.

Also, there is a text error on Flora's Diary, it is mising the word "to" right where I marked it.

Glitch 3.png

Glitch 2.jpg

Glitch 1.jpg