V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I updated the patch but this (An event in Amethyst Cave is skipped because a switch is switched on at an unknown time. This causes Keta to not react when you enter his home. )  bug isn't fixed plz help ;-;

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooo i have found this while playing

Naamloos2.png.6a205792dc1b9a8bbcdf094166cddab5.png

Risa stops before reaching the end, i know this didn't happen before (in my other save file) or it could just be me

Edit: i think the like spawn placement or something like that is not at the right place cause when Risa comes out of the building she ends up being here:

Naamloos3.png.7a7411239cd7d23a59d416c17341320b.png

Edited by Fabidieboy4

I see the Amethyst cave has a lot of glitches. I think i got a new one.

I got the soul stone from ghost Keta, but no matter what i do, can't seem to trigger the 'nothing seems to happen' event at the amethyst depths.

Really liking the version and really want to progress into the stoy, hope the bug can be fixed :)

I will put my save file as reference. 

Game.rxdata

1.) The Item Finder detects the Purple Nectar dispenser in Huma Meadow.

2.) The Help Corp receptionist in Kakori Village keeps repeating "Oh! You got the Pokemon back. Take that as a reward." even though I finished the quest in version 8 and the room in which I acquired said Pokemon can be entered, but after leaving I can't go back in. This can be repeated as much as you want by simply leaving the building and re-entering.

Edited by Animefan666

According to the bug list getting stuck in your cell in Blacksteeple has been fixed. Got zapped by one of the towers and thrown in my cell and now I'm stuck there. Double checked and I have version 9 downloaded as well as I replaced my files with the ones in the patch released on the 6th of this month, but I still cannot get out of my cell 

Untitled.png

Two things from GDC:

Spoiler

(or more accurately Nightmare City)

1) If you go to wake up via the portal thingy to the right of the breeder after defeating Zetta outside the Toybox, then go back to Nightmare City, not only will one of the dialogue events repeat (the one where Zetta briefly lets down his hair) with Aelita's sprite missing, but you'll have to fight Zetta again.

2) Would prolly be a good idea to have the order in which Zetta's Pokemon come out be fixed for that battle if possible, as, for example, his Absol consistently comes last for me (therefore making "Please not forget about me do").

19 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

You have to talk to Venam inside Tesla's House

Also, minor text error: If you ditched Flora and ask Melia for advice against Florin, she at some point says "her" instead of "his".

I checked the House, she isn't there.

• Developers
1 minute ago, The Protagonist said:

I checked the House, she isn't there.

Mind handing me your save so that I can take a closer look?

• Developers
5 minutes ago, The Protagonist said:

Here you go.

Game.rxdata

Ah, I found the issue. I think what happened here is some people forgot to come back here and went straight to Valor Mountain, which caused a switch to turn on and remove the event from the villa. It's a sequence break that locks you out. A patch will be going up later that will resolve this issue.