V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Whiteflare said:

The map one likely been reported, but you can't move right(east) on it. and issue with Sandslash. it suppose to learn crush-claw either as soon it evolve, or once it reach level 22. which it doesn't learn at either.

That particular map bug has been fixed. Download the latest patch from the first post of this thread. On Sandslash, that was true in Gen 6, but Rejuvenation has since moved on to Gen 7 mechanics. Sandslash learns Crush Claw through the move reminder, not by level up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/16/2017 at 0:15 AM, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I'm working on fixing it as we speak. Hopefully I can get it fixed in a few moments. :) I'll edit the save file in when I'm done. 

Edit: You had to go back to Amethyst Cave to reactivate it where you first see Keta there. I got it to outside of his house in Sheridan. 

Game.rxdata

@XxSilentWinterxXGame (1).rxdata venam is supposed to be somewhere in telia's villa so we can progress to valor mountain,but i dont see her,the last thing i swa was venam talking to pone of our aliies on a togekss,or whatever it is,adam,braxien and the other lady are still on the ship,but venam is nowhere to be found

I briefly skimmed the list of bugs and I don't think I saw this reported? Anyway, I only noticed it after my 7th gym badge (therefore it may have occurred sooner), but I don't have access to the place we previously battled Valarie. Now I can't get to the poliwag that's there. 

EDIT: No bug; Someone was just being dumb and unobservant. That someone being me...

help.PNG

Edited by Katastrophickid

1 hour ago, Katastrophickid said:

I briefly skimmed the list of bugs and I don't think I saw this reported? Anyway, I only noticed it after my 7th gym badge (therefore it may have occurred sooner), but I don't have access to the place we previously battled Valarie. Now I can't get to the poliwag that's there. 

help.PNG

You're on the wrong side. Surf north from the bridge on the left next to the lighthouse.

13 minutes ago, DzS97 said:

Hello, I´ve arrived the prison, then got stuck at my cell with no mining kit and not a way out.

I have the latest patch and everything was good until this point. pls help 

There will be a small incident in the wall. Just go there and press enter If it works.

Jan maybe you could help while in the dialog when Alice ate all the food in the freezer I speed up and got stuck accidently saved and now I am stuck maybe you can tell me how to load old saves I will only lose 20 mins of data

6 hours ago, DzS97 said:

Hello, I´ve arrived the prison, then got stuck at my cell with no mining kit and not a way out.

I have the latest patch and everything was good until this point. pls help 

download the patch again and patch your game by replacing graphics and data after that it should work but if it doesn't go in to the files find the texture for theblacksteeple prison bars and delete them but if that doesn't work download gameplaerxp edit the phisics and get out of the cell

On 6/21/2017 at 0:24 PM, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

Noticed this while working on Sandbox Mode

4n1HvoK.pngf2aLdGs.png

Illusion is layers of bugged.

Tsareena is the last Pokemon in my party

Mismagius was the last Pokemon sent out (and also the last Pokemon in the AI's party)

Muk is the current form that Zoroark taken, as it is currently in the "last slot"

You're making a sandbox of rejuvenation too?? You're a peach dude

4 hours ago, Ntheking said:

download the patch again and patch your game by replacing graphics and data after that it should work but if it doesn't go in to the files find the texture for theblacksteeple prison bars and delete them but if that doesn't work download gameplaerxp edit the phisics and get out of the cell

Could you provide me with a link, cant find the program and tried your other solutions and nothing :(

Decidueyes Hidden Ability "Long Reach" seems to be bugged, occasionally decidueye or its opponent miss 100% accuracy moves like leaf blade or sucker punch.

Fights were on forest field and decidueye was holding a miracle seed, if that helps anything...

Since i changed its ability to overgrow 100% accuracy moves never missed

Just now, Alphaverb said:

Decidueyes Hidden Ability "Long Reach" seems to be bugged, occasionally decidueye or its opponent miss 100% accuracy moves like leaf blade or sucker punch.

Fights were on forest field and decidueye was holding a miracle seed, if that helps anything...

Since i changed its ability to overgrow 100% accuracy moves never missed

help me im stcuk in blacksteeple cell prison dont know what to do

Game.rxdata

Reporting BUGs: 

• When using Dragon Tail while opponent has no more pokemon but the one that is in battle, the pokemon disappears and then returns back.
  • When in double battle and I have one pokemon in the battle, if I use Revive to revive another pokemon  opponent  is able to hit revived pokemon and kill it even though it is not yet in battle.

Don't know if those are known bugs, I searched topic but didn't find anything about it. 

So my pokemon was being Sky Dropped, but then the attacking pokemon was hit by paralysis and couldn't finish. The attacking pokemon reappeared, but mine didn't. After that any attacks directed at it would miss, but mine never got a chance to attack. 

On 6/21/2017 at 8:26 PM, helpmeplz2 said:

@XxSilentWinterxXGame (1).rxdata venam is supposed to be somewhere in telia's villa so we can progress to valor mountain,but i dont see her,the last thing i swa was venam talking to pone of our aliies on a togekss,or whatever it is,adam,braxien and the other lady are still on the ship,but venam is nowhere to be found

That's not the right file. That's still showing you outside of Keta's house. ^^;; 

Something seems amiss with the Rock pokemon typing- fighting moves don't SE vs it, it doesn't SE ice types (in fact, it doesn't effect dark or ice at all, since a sneasel ignored my rock moves) and various other problems. I feel like it may have its typing chart mixed with another type. 

49 minutes ago, flygontrainer said:

Something seems amiss with the Rock pokemon typing- fighting moves don't SE vs it, it doesn't SE ice types (in fact, it doesn't effect dark or ice at all, since a sneasel ignored my rock moves) and various other problems. I feel like it may have its typing chart mixed with another type. 

Did you fight perhaps on the crystal cavern field? You should check the field effects if so, because rock attacks can get random additional typing while fighting on those fields

• Developers

10th and (hopefully) final patch is out. Has a lot of fixes and I -think- it takes care of most, if not all of the game breaking issues found so far. Those experiencing the keta glitch will no longer need to post their save in the thread. This patch should take care of that for you. 

Speaking of the Save File Troubleshooting thread, this isn't that. Do not post your saves here unless stated otherwise. This thread is already clogged with duplicate reports etc. 

All other bugs will be fixed during v10's development!