V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have not encountered any Sableyes where you are supposed to rescue the girl in Nightmare City. Is there something specific I need to do to trigger the sableye or is it a bug...?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talk to her first near judicial district, just by the entrance and then go to nightmare city, rescue her from the sableye and then again go to the same place (judicial district).

@Viking44Check if you have the latest patch. If yes, then post your save file which can be found in:

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\Game.rxdata

If no, then download latest patch from the first post of this thread and then move the files from the patch to the respective game folder. If problem is still there, then post your savefile following the above methods.

@FearlessKiv It has been noted as a bug and maybe corrected in the future releases or the next patch, if any. Enjoy the steam eruption, it burns your foe and helps whacking fire types :P

Edited by BRS swag

I got in the fight with Venam and her last pokemon, Seviper, She used her z-move (acid downpour) messages and all , the damage was done and then this message happened.

Message: undefined method `hasFlags?' for #<PokeBattle_ZMoves:0x17126960>
PokeBattle_Battler:4395:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4282:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:4282:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_ZMoves:95:in `initialize'
PokeBattle_Battle:3025:in `new'
PokeBattle_Battle:3025:in `pbUseZMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5899:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:4461:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4460:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4460:in `pbAttackPhase'

My move was skipped and then next turn she acid downpour again, fainting my dustox and not getting the message this time.

In Terajuma, on route five, you can retrieve Tropius's egg before even initiating the associated Help Center quest, thus rendering the quest impossible to finish. I made the mistake of thinking it was just a random event that earned me a Tropius, later learning it was a help quest I was now effectively locked out of. Might I recommend the building's door be locked until the associated quest is active?

Edited by shinymissingno
correcting information

6 hours ago, Viking44 said:

@BRS swag So i checked and i do have the patch but i still cant go back to gearen so here is my save file

Game.rxdata

I'm not the one who does save file corrections and I also don't know how to, so, I'll just tag one of the people who know about it here.

@Njab Can u take a look at the guy's file??

Next time onwards, use this thread for save file issues. It's more active

V9 - Save File Troubleshooting 

Edited by BRS swag

9 hours ago, dantevirgil said:

Hi i just found out that i cannot get any items by using the itemfinder..i go there and i just spins around..so i cannot get Mosely's keys so i cant start the missing children quest..please help me...this is my save file

Game.rxdata

works fine on my end, remember that if you're spinning that means that you have to move from it to be able to pick it up - you can't pick it up if you're standing on top of it

So, there are 11 floors in the department store. So there are 11 stamps. I have 3 stamps, but I can't get to floor 3. There's also the fact that the elevator doesn't work. I'll post my save file if I need to

40 minutes ago, Viking44 said:

@Njab i was wondering if you have finished checking my save file at all

nothigns wrong with your save file, you just need to find rorim b on terajuma

9 hours ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Yes, so I was just battling in the 3rd gen timeline (Spoilers: Where Melia takes you after beating Amber)

And...this happened to my Decidueye...

https://gyazo.com/b6371171827e74cc16eba9557284a4f1

I don't have a good screen capture so that's why I gave Gyazo's link above.

Already been reported by many others, I'm sure Jan has noticed it by now and will do his best to find a fix

Okay, so in a new save file, I'm trying to complete the trials with Maria in the sewer mansion place, only, when I turn around to talk to her, I get this error before the game outright crashes on me;

"Script 'Interpreter' line 517: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `unlock' for nil:NilClass"

• Developers
1 hour ago, Zetto said:

Wishiwashi Doesn't Return to Solo Form And I did put Valarie into Red Range HP
Also Entrainment Failed to try change  his Schooling ability to my Pangoro.

Entrainment is supposed to fail against a pokemon with Schooling ability so that's correct. Returning to Solo form on low HP should happen though.

1 hour ago, baldr said:

Entrainment is supposed to fail against a pokemon with Schooling ability so that's correct. Returning to Solo form on low HP should happen though.

hm I didn't know that, thanks.

also I've checked later water surface causes Schooling is active all time... my bad 

So I'm in the Kakori gym, and I only found 3 ariados before leaving the area to heal up. After finding it, it is the only one showing in the final area. I'm almost sure this has been spoken of in this thread, so I could use a little help. btw I've already installed the new patch 

13 minutes ago, tman450 said:

So I'm in the Kakori gym, and I only found 3 ariados before leaving the area to heal up. After finding it, it is the only one showing in the final area. I'm almost sure this has been spoken of in this thread, so I could use a little help. btw I've already installed the new patch 

Are you using the latest v10 patch?