V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walking forward and back after seeing the event causes it to trigger again. (This works an unlimited amount of times)

EDIT: Actually just walking on the tile again from any direction replays the event

EDIT 2: Only the left tile triggers it, not the right

EDIT 3: If you replay this event after getting the Soul Stone and all that, you have to do it again after going back to Keta's house.

EDIT 4: Actually you don't have to do it again, it just breaks the game outright, because it doesn't trigger Revenant Keta giving you the Soul Stone again since you already have it, and nothing happens when you go back to Melia's "grave", and Keta just tells you to get the soul stone.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

18 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Walking forward and back after seeing the event causes it to trigger again. (This works an unlimited amount of times)

EDIT: Actually just walking on the tile again from any direction replays the event

EDIT 2: Only the left tile triggers it, not the right

Are you using the current patch? I believe this bug has already been fixed.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Just now, Atticus said:

Are you using the current patch? I believe this bug has already been fixed.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Well I didn't find it in the bug list and I don't know when the latest patch was released so I wouldn't be able to tell you :thinking:

Soooo.. I decided to restart my game from the beginning when V9 came out . And I'm not sure if this a glitch or if i'm just lost... But I  just made it to Route 2.

The part Nim steals your money.

And I just can't seem to find her ANYWHERE.. lol I saw her waddle away disguised as a tree and I couldn't find her since. The only thing I can think of is to cut down trees blocking my path. But I don't have access to TM Cut. Not really sure if I'm suppose to have it at this point. I can't remember, haha.

NVM!! JUST FOUND HER!! Photosynthesis Bwhahahaha!!

Edited by Oni-Mushkan

Im on Day 2 of Blacksteeple and should not be able to access the right part, but it's still possible because the turret only activates on the tile directly in front of it.

Spoiler

blacksteeple2.thumb.png.e7e94a8c642b5e26b121e05c6882dd52.png

blacksteeple3.thumb.png.4cd8cdb2983209089cae09d79df0dbfb.png

After the second Madelis-Cassandra cutscene, when you enter the residential building, if you leave the building right after the cutscene and attempt to enter again you end up in Cassandra's office again. The player sprite is not visible but you can move around and leave that room and walk around the judicial district.

During the Dimensional Rift Gyarados sidequest (after visiting Goldenleaf Town), in the forest, if you exit through route 1, and re-enter, you actually enter Goldenwood forest but before the Team Xen events, getting stuck as you cannot exit it. Only happens if you haven't defeated Gyarados yet.

Stuck in limbo right now. Same Keta event everyone else is talking about. Nothing I do seems to fix it. Also tried replacing data folder with patch still to no avail. I already have the soul stone but Keta keeps telling me to go retrieve it..

I'm not sure if it was reported or if it's just my save, when entering second floor door of Blacksteppe Castle from the outside, i am given the following error" Script "Game_Event_" line 164: ArguementError occurred comparison of String with 21 failed. I will attach the save here. I've already downloaded the recent patches and looked through some threads here but haven't seen the issue. Thanks

Game.rxdata

After doing the melia library event in the prison part im now stuck as my character in my cell and i don't know what to do.

Edited by mavis

7 minutes ago, mavis said:

After doing the melia library event in the prison part im now stuck as my character in my cell and i don't know what to do

Try interacting with the cracked wall behind you ;^)

Just now, Atticus said:

Try interacting with the cracked wall behind you ;^)

I did but im not at that part yet, i managed to solve it by just going back to an old save file from before the prison. I think its because i wen't back to the jail cells when i shouldn't have.

I'm sorry if some one said it before, but I didn't see it listed on the bugs list. 

It's minor, but instead of pokemon's nickname or the species, it just says 0 for any pokemon.

Spoiler

NoNameError.png.e21d719a5eafe3b0948c156d26e1f66c.png

Edited by Winter Angel

Hey, guys!

I'm stuck. =(

When I try to enter on the Residential Complex, the game send me back to Cassandra's room (I've already watched her dialog with Madelis) but I'm invisible and there's nothing I can do to break this loop. Can somebody help me out?

Thx

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Game.rxdata

Edited by AegonT