V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found something interesting... Extremely minor, but interesting.
Whenever I've been given a gift Pokemon and say yes to nicknaming it, for some odd reason it automatically puts a "6" in there without me doing anything...
http://prntscr.com/ffm81b heres an example.
This has happened with Sewaddle and Mawile so far, at first I thought it was just me being dumb but now that its happened a 2nd time I figured I would report it.

1 minute ago, Elios said:

I think Sandygast type is wrong since I used a Fairy attack on it and it was super effective.

Was it the Popplio line with Disarming Voice, because then it's probably the hidden ability which makes sound moves Water type

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:

Was it the Popplio line with Disarming Voice, because then it's probably the hidden ability which makes sound moves Water type

You are rigth, I didn´t check it´s ability before, my fault xD

Not sure if this happened to anyone else and if this still exists in the current patch since i found these in patch 5 but:

• When Risa first appeared, she stopped right next to the MC, greeted Rhodea and then the game locked itself, i fixed it by pulling up a backup and saw that she was supposed to stop a tile away from the MC then the convo continued normally.
  • I accidentally battled the Audino breeder next to the Toybox in Nightmare City and the game went to black after beating the 2nd Audino.

That's all i have for now.

I dont know if this is a bug or it was inteneted to be like that but at valor shore there is a poliwag there even though i havent started the sidequest.When i interact with it it just says poli! and stays there

Spoiler

32a2c3910ddd82d658b65d26735d94ba.png
Route 9 tile error.

276eaf87fbaea937d1d72dfe228c9a3c.png

Well, this should be obvious. Heatmor in a Politoed costume?

40522d29acf9600a64825ce04118b3f7.png

There's a 50% chance that this isn't a typo, but... Thicc Fat.

f0d90e30bea507f6ab287ada9bf3a36d.png

The bushes in The Underground don't rustle.

Edited by IntSys

nightmare city if you leave after beating the first boss there to heal a cut scene retriggers causing you later when you return to that area to have to face the boss again

edit might not be a bug but the tm for smack down appears twice once where you first encounter bladestar and again in grand dream city

Edited by nepeta100

So, so!

I was in a double wild battle in the sewers and at the beginning of the battle, I experimentally tossed a ball (Ultra Ball if I'm gonna be specific.)

It did the default "You can't catch one when there's two!" message, but the ball was gone from my inventory, as if I had used it.

Dunno if this is a bug or not, nor if it has only happened to me, but when I bring the Zangoose data Zumi asked for, she won't recognize it. Even if I have both Zangoose's data in my Pokédex and a Zangoose in my party she keeps saying where to find it.

zumi pls

Pressing escape on the truck transportation choice box defaults to the second option instead of No Thanks.

BTpCFGT.png

EDIT: You can see the Map Edge in Odd Pass

X6iXdA1.png

Edit 2: A sign in Goldenwood Forest has no text on it, this is on the second visit to it

gJLyz8c.png

Edit again: Able to walk on this tile in Wispy Tower

4FArzsS.png

Edited by DerxwnaKapsyla