• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
8 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

I'm having the same problem as well;  I get stuck after the Puppeteers vanish.

Game.rxdata

1 minute ago, Glacron Raivoso said:

btw, there's my save file, i forgot ^^'

Game.rxdata

Just rename your save files to "Game" and you should be good. 

Waddles.rxdata

Glacron.rxdata

The game froze for me after i beat the 2 puppeters.If it helps they knocked out two of my pokemon.If i redo the battle will the same thing happen again?

Edit:I also spoke to aelita at some point from her right and she wasnt facing dirctly at them.I dont know if that was what caused. Im going to try one more time while having Aelita facing them straight

Edited by Pozyher

• Developers
5 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

The game froze for me after i beat the 2 puppeters.If it helps they knocked out two of my pokemon.If i redo the battle will the same thing happen again?

Edit:I also spoke to aelita at some point from her right and she wasnt facing dirctly at them.I dont know if that was what caused. Im going to try one more time while having Aelita facing them straight

Pretty sure that's what caused it. 

31 minutes ago, Jan said:

Pretty sure that's what caused it. 

Alright,after many attempts i managed to get Aelita to look at them straight instead of  looking at her right or left and the game continued.Seems like that was the problem.Also i dont know if this is a bug or its because of the field,Lucario didnt manage to land a single Bullet Punch in all of the fights(6 to be precise).

14 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Alright,after many attempts i managed to get Aelita to look at them straight instead of  looking at her right or left and the game continued.Seems like that was the problem.Also i dont know if this is a bug or its because of the field,Lucario didnt manage to land a single Bullet Punch in all of the fights(6 to be precise).

For some reason , Lucario is focusing..Gardevoir? if I remember correctly which is a "Not affected"...leading to it being completely useless to the fight :P In my run i ended up killing Lucario with my own magma drift...

When I tried to ride the bycicle, the game said that "it can't be used when you have someone with you", but I didn't have anybody with me. I wonder if it could have something to do with the fact that I played V8 with that mod that allows a pokémon to follow your character? I could ride the bike without any problem while using that mod, tho. I'm attaching my save here anyway.

Game.rxdata

• Developers
Just now, Lorac said:

When I tried to ride the bycicle, the game said that "it can't be used when you have someone with you", but I didn't have anybody with me. I wonder if it could have something to do with the fact that I played V8 with that mod that allows a pokémon to follow your character? I could ride the bike without any problem while using that mod, tho. I'm attaching my save here anyway.

Game.rxdata

It was most definitely the mod. I don't have the code in the current game that supports it so the game is probably getting confused. Best way to get rid of that is to purposefully lose. It'll get rid of all partner trainers. 

I don't know if it's a bug or i'm forgetting something, but when i enter Keta's House i get a "The cameras suddenly focus on you" message, and i can do nothing when i interact with him. I don't know if i forgot to do something, Keta won't do anything, he'll just stand there in the middle of the room. He won't talk or do anything at all.

I cant talk to the gym leader in sheridan he just stands in his house doing nothing.

After fiddling around a bit with v8, i made some progress . ( for my friends playthrough the gym leader just reacted normally when entering the house)

16 minutes ago, Jan said:

It was most definitely the mod. I don't have the code in the current game that supports it so the game is probably getting confused. Best way to get rid of that is to purposefully lose. It'll get rid of all partner trainers. 

Omg you're fast! 
Thank you very much, and now that you said that I feel kinda dumb for not thinking of the obvious solution. I'm going to try that out.

Edit: It worked, but I was teleported to the Wispy Ruins, and I don't think that's supposed to happen either.
Edit2: After going to the Pokémon Center and healing everything seems normal, for now.

Edited by Lorac
Update

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Damsel said:

I don't know if it's a bug or i'm forgetting something, but when i enter Keta's House i get a "The cameras suddenly focus on you" message, and i can do nothing when i interact with him. I don't know if i forgot to do something, Keta won't do anything, he'll just stand there in the middle of the room. He won't talk or do anything at all.

could you give me your save file so that I can look more into it? Thanks. 

not sure if this is what you mean by future sight is wonky but during the double battle agintst the bladestar gurnts in talons penthouse with lavander future sight dosent land and this erro message appears:

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Move:3599:in `pbReduceHPDamage'
PokeBattle_Battle:5011:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4991:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4991:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4127:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4126:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4126:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4110:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4131:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\allan\Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

• Developers
5 minutes ago, Damsel said:

Sure, here you go

Game.rxdata

I found the problem. I have no idea where this happen, but Sheridan village's switch gets flipped somewhere, and that causes an event in Amethyst Cave to not happen for you. So you were missing a variable. I went ahead and fixed this for you, though. 

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, sandy said:

not sure if this is what you mean by future sight is wonky but during the double battle agintst the bladestar gurnts in talons penthouse with lavander future sight dosent land and this erro message appears:

Pokemon Rejuvenation
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Move:3599:in `pbReduceHPDamage'
PokeBattle_Battle:5011:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4991:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4991:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4127:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4126:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4126:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4110:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4131:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\allan\Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

Yes this is exactly what I meant.

No idea if it's a glitch or not but here goes:

Spoiler

In Venam's gym on the third floor when you have to make orange, white, and teal. I can't make white. Been here for 30-45 mins trying (it says all colours available = white). I've tried all four colours given (doesn't work) and I've even tried to make all the colours they can make which doesn't work as well. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Developers
1 minute ago, SnorlaxLove said:

No idea if it's a glitch or not but here goes:

Hide contents

In Venam's gym on the third floor when you have to make orange, white, and teal. I can't make white. Been here for 30-45 mins trying (it says all colours available = white). I've tried all four colours given (doesn't work) and I've even tried to make all the colours they can make which doesn't work as well. Anyone have any suggestions?

That was a text error. Try Red Green and Blue. That should work. 

(It's fixed in the current patch)

3 minutes ago, Jan said:

That was a text error. Try Red Green and Blue. That should work. 

(It's fixed in the current patch)

Thanks. Funny thing is that I just tried that before you answered and it worked lol. Didn't put yellow because it didn't have the limit that the other colours have btw. You can keep adding yellow but the other colors say that they've already been added.

Edited by SnorlaxLove