Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

16 hours ago, Proto65 said:

Was Wondering if Zeraora was added to the mod cause i can't get it in the before or after updating sandbox mode. Unless im updating it wrong and it should be there, could someone let me know.

The mod itself didn't add any pokemon nor form.
Zeraora is in the base game's files though, and can be obtained from the generator in the top-right corner of the upper floor of the sandbox.

You are likely updating it wrong: the E18 Sandbox is supposed to be installed on the E18 version of the game, and not on an older version of Sandbox; it is not an update.

13 hours ago, Vile MaverickZXA said:

I'm doubtful i'm the first person to ask this but does this work on rejuv? if not are there plans to make it compatible or something like that?

Haven't tried; it might work for rejuv, but only if you first edit the code so that it knows what's the iD of the area from which you want to be able to access the Sandbox.

So I don't know if I've just not looked around hard enough but I noticed 1 move tutor missing, the one in 7th Street who teaches Defog, Laser Focus, Telekinesis and Ally Switch.

Also is there an NPC who can check Hidden Power in the Sandbox Mod? I couldn't find any.

Last thing, the move tutor who teaches Knock Off, Iron Head, Giga Drain etc is missing the move Liquidation.

Is anyone still working on this and keeping it updated?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, farhantdm556 said:

Is their a sandbox mode for POKEMON REJUVENATION?

IIRC there isn't one currently and I highly doubt there will be in the future as Jan (creator of rejuvenation) said no debug menus when someone asked them about it, so sandbox mode seems very unlikely

• 1 month later...

Hey hey, so I was wondering if you could please put the Shiny Charm and Oval charm in one of the mod stores or as an item to pick up please. I know it's an odd request considering the guy in the corner can poof you up a shiny but ya see, I'm weird and like to have all my pokemon caught in different balls and sadly he only poofs em up in pokeballs. I'm fine using him for my starter or if I wanna activate "Easy mode" essentaly but I try to avoid poofing in all my mons so I can fill my weird obsession lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, yua said:

How do you get the specific Pokemon generator to produce Alolan forms?  It says they're available, but I can't seem to figure it out.  Do they just occasionally pop out as Alolan if they have a form?

If you're using the latest version (the one from DreamblitzX's edit) it should just ask you if you want one.