Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

17 minutes ago, KuroItachi said:

What does the pokeball that says "Me human" etc do?

Handles Zygarde's moves and forms, but since Zygarde isn't fully implemented in the game its usefulness is limited.

34 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Not sure, but I don't think you can... why would you need one?

I'm using the Alternate Forms pack and want to screw around with the alt. Spiritomb, which requires using a Stone Plate on the tower with an Odd Keystone in my inventory. So far I haven't gotten lucky enough to find one.

6 minutes ago, Hyena2305 said:

I activated the PC, but it shows only the usual someone's PC, my Item storage and shut down, do I need a special version of reborn for that?

I suppose I should've asked this first, but are you using the version from the OP itself or the version from the quote added in at the top of it? The latter is the up-to-date one.

2 minutes ago, Urist_Imiknorris said:

I'm using the Alternate Forms pack and want to screw around with the alt. Spiritomb, which requires using a Stone Plate on the tower with an Odd Keystone in my inventory. So far I haven't gotten lucky enough to find one.

I suppose I should've asked this first, but are you using the version from the OP itself or the version from the quote added in at the top of it? The latter is the up-to-date one.

I use the version from the quote, I works now, I need to be more patient.... Thanks for your help

2 hours ago, Urist_Imiknorris said:

Oh, ok... added it to the pokemon-specific-items vendor (the one on the left side in the line at the bottom of the first floor).

This is the most delayed response to anything ever but; I'm not dead, real life has been giving me the ultra kick in the rear for the past year, and quite frankly that isn't so much an explanation as an excuse.

I was working on the E18 build but I just. Haven't had the energy to work on ANYTHING for a year. Thankfully, someone managed to get a build out.

I'll see if I can get one out for E19 when it comes out. If not, perhaps the person who released E18 compat. can do E19. I'm still really, really exhausted, and only just hit a turbo burst of energy like, three days ago.

I am deeply, deeply sorry for not having E18's out in any sort of reasonable timeframe.

• Like 3

First of all: Welcome back, @DerxwnaKapsyla!

Don't worry, your sandbox mode mod is in very good hands. @Waynolt has taken really good care of it.

If you feel like you don't have the energy, don't feel bad about it. It happens sometimes....

On a side note you might want to know that sandbox mode got so popular that people have been asking for a Rejuvenation version of it. 

• Like 1

I was working on a Rejuvenation Sandbox mod for a while actually, long before my energy took a nosedive down the grand canyon.

5rfrWY1.png

As you can see, I kind of haven't touched it in a while... I had a trip out of state not long after I started, and when I came back I had to do the update for V17 of Reborn's Sandbox Mod iirc (or maybe that was before I left...), and when I came back I just went into complete hibernation mode and kinda haven't been out since.

But yes, I'm aware it's in good hands- Very good hands, in fact! I'm thankful that it didn't get completely left to the wayside, I was increasingly worried that I had let several people down by not getting E18 Sandbox out within like, two weeks of it's launch, and just continued dreading working on it the longer time went on.

My energy levels are still really low- I managed to finish Demo 1 of my own fangame yesterday, but it's been an extremely agonizing uphill battle with my motivation and energy levels. I'll see what I can do in regards to E19 Sandbox, but I may hand it off entirely. My initial goal for it was to make something for people to enjoy, and if I can't handle maintaining it anymore, it's relieving to know someone out there is capable of continuing to deliver on my goals.

4 minutes ago, Juice said:

So, maybe this is the place to post this.

Does this include a randomizer? Is there a randomizer at all for Reborn? I tried searching and I could only find one for Rejuvenation.

There was one but there is no current one to my knowledge

@DerxwnaKapsyla

No worries you kick started this and seen it most of the way through

It has been an amazing tool to use

Okay, I didn't think so.

I suppose I can work with this sandbox in a way with a random number generator to generate a random Pokemon for each encounter I get. Then just sub it out using the NPC. And then play the game as normal. That might be enough for me.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Juice said:

Okay, I didn't think so.

I suppose I can work with this sandbox in a way with a random number generator to generate a random Pokemon for each encounter I get. Then just sub it out using the NPC. And then play the game as normal. That might be enough for me.

Thanks!

Apparently commander does have an active randomizer

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 3:18 AM, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

My energy levels are still really low- I managed to finish Demo 1 of my own fangame yesterday, but it's been an extremely agonizing uphill battle with my motivation and energy levels. I'll see what I can do in regards to E19 Sandbox, but I may hand it off entirely. My initial goal for it was to make something for people to enjoy, and if I can't handle maintaining it anymore, it's relieving to know someone out there is capable of continuing to deliver on my goals

My best advice for low motivation is setting stuff up in a time crunch manner. Basically put it off to the last minute so instead of worrying about doing it every day you end up with an 8 hour day doing a lot of stuff you hate. That way the demotivating stuff is only for a day.

I got a question again: I was trying to mess around with Hoopa a little and i couldn't find the item "Prison Bottle" in sandbox mode. This item however is needed to transform Hoopa into its unbound form.

Can you tell me where to get it in sandbox mode, @Waynolt?

Just in case this item is missing: Would you add it to that NPC who already sells N-Solarizer, N-Lunarizer? Also, if that is not too much to ask: Would you add DNA Splicers, Gracidea and Reveal Glass to that npc as well? I Know you can get these in the room where the old psychologist is, but it would be nice to have everything in one place for convenience sake.

58 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

i couldn't find the item "Prison Bottle" in sandbox mode

It's already sold by the lady who sells the N-Solarizer; it should be the last entry in the "mega stones" list.
In case you need to find anything else, you can use the Sandbox guide from the first post:
https://goo.gl/9neDsj 

58 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Also, if that is not too much to ask: Would you add DNA Splicers, Gracidea and Reveal Glass to that npc as well? I Know you can get these in the room where the old psychologist is, but it would be nice to have everything in one place for convenience sake.

I... am unsure. I don't know why they have been placed there; besides, imho you should ask @DerxwnaKapsyla's opinion on this first, since he came back to us.