Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

45 minutes ago, Lenzy04 said:

I have the files unzipped and have everything from the data folder in the Reborn data folder but I still can not access sandbox! Someone please help!! I’m on Mac btw

Can you access online play or wondertrade?

47 minutes ago, Wathekurt said:

Hi, I seem to have a problem accessing the sandbox mode in the PC in the Grand Hall and Agate Cirus. When I select the "sandbox mode" option in the PC, game shows error and then closes. Anyone knows how to fix this? Here's the message:

Looks like the file Map-05.rxdata is missing... please copy it from the Sandbox's E18 download into [Reborn]\Data , together with the other map files.

5 hours ago, Lenzy04 said:

Yes i can access online play

Then the Sandbox didn't install correctly (online play is disabled by the Sandbox).
I don't have much experience with Mac systems, but, as @Tacos suggests in this thread, you can try to do all the modding in a Reborn folder outside of the Wineskin wrapper and then make a new wrapper with that folder.

Alright fixed, thanks!

5 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Looks like the file Map-05.rxdata is missing... please copy it from the Sandbox's E18 download into [Reborn]\Data , together with the other map files.

Then the Sandbox didn't install correctly (online play is disabled by the Sandbox).
I don't have much experience with Mac systems, but, as @Tacos suggests in this thread, you can try to do all the modding in a Reborn folder outside of the Wineskin wrapper and then make a new wrapper with that folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Thank you for the quick response! But i guess i'm doing this wrong or i don't really know. I installed the files as the guide says yet i don't any new NPC nor option on the Grand Hall PC next to the nurse to access the Sandbox.... Am i doing something wrong? 

Just now, Dohr said:

Thank you for the quick response! But i guess i'm doing this wrong or i don't really know. I installed the files as the guide says yet i don't any new NPC nor option on the Grand Hall PC next to the nurse to access the Sandbox.... Am i doing something wrong? 

It will show in Grandhall PC if you did it right

5 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

It will show in Grandhall PC if you did it right

Well the PC is not showing any other option that Someone's PC and mine. I did exactly as the guide asked me to (Not that is really that hard) but i still don't get access to the Sandbox... What could the problem be? 

2 minutes ago, Dohr said:

Well the PC is not showing any other option that Someone's PC and mine. I did exactly as the guide asked me to (Not that is really that hard) but i still don't get access to the Sandbox... What could the problem be? 

Whose instructions did you use Waynolts in the quoted section or DerxwnaKapsyla's?

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Whose instructions did you use Waynolts in the quoted section or DerxwnaKapsyla's?

I used the guide of the creator. The one that comes with the other files, I don't really know what i did just now but it works now. So thank you for your patience! I managed to make it work! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, alaneapen said:

I merged the file for both sandbox and map 5 in the reborn folder and I acessed the grand hall pc. Nothing happens afterward through.

You did it wrong then 😋
The .rb file has to go into Reborn\Data\Mods
The .rxdata file has to go into Reborn\Data