Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I appriciate how much work you've put into what essentially is like, the best quality of life mod for people trying to play casually.

I have noticed that I get all of the most recent generation's pokemon whenever I use the "give all pokemon" trainer (causing crashes)..I saw that the most recent update was meant to fix that, but it seems to still be broken (I'm using V7, if that's the wrong version and I'm a dumdum, I'd appreciate a link potentially)

Idk how to close forum post messages so have good day

• 1 month later...

Hey there, been doing some experimenting with changing the EVs noticed I could change all of them to 252. When going into a battle however after a bit a random stat would make its EV -750. Im pretty sure its related to that and will be changing my EVs to what they should be at max but letting you and anyone else who tries know about it. Love the mod its awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello @Waynolt and @DerxwnaKapsyla, i am not sure if this sandbox is still maintained but i found several tutor moves missing from the sandbox. I created an issue at Github also but i am not sure if you check that more than this thread.

Normally all tutor moves should be available in ep 19 right?

I saw at page 20, at this particular comment : 

that new move tutors were added but when i installed the latest version, the v7 i dont see them.

Am i missing anything or they got scrapped out of last version? Or it was an unintended bug?

Thanks!