Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do the shiny look different with this mod? Cause I got some shiny mons but they look different than how their shiny are supposed to look. I mean I dont complain they look better than their official shinies lol.

Edited by PokeGuy96

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Sexy_Angel said:

Hey I tried this mod in altform and it keeps crashing whenever I access sandbox mode. Is there a way to get it to work or no?

Screenshot (6).png

I'm pretty sure the Sandbox and Altform mods are not compatible with each other as they both change the base game considerably. I would recommend using Debug along with Altforms if you want to get a specific mon or something like that :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I've done everything you have all stated. I even redownloaded everything. It does not work. I believe that the mod pack is potentially missing a file, no script to mod the game. Why is this happening? I have them downloaded, they are in the correct places; but its just the game. Nothing else, no sandbox mod.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, BLCKSH33P said:

I feel really dumb... but how to install Sandbox? I need the base game? Or just download the sandbox one? Can someone help me? Step by step? Please. 

Base game + the sandbox download. You gotta extract and merge the files from the .zip folder with those of the Data folder of the base game. Your computer shouldn't ask you to overwrite anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Sokkusu I think you are missing a map file.  Try to find map-05 in your graphics files, if not it should be in the original game or mod files.  If not, you'll have to redownload the graphics file. 

EDIT: actually, I just looked at my files.  You should have a "maps-05.rxdata file that comes with the mod.  I think the issue is you are either missing map-05 from the graphics file or the rxdata file from the Data folder.  I've attached the rxdata file in case you don't have it.

Map-05.rxdata

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve
Amendment of reply

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Deaecoseur said:

Hey does anyone know when this will be updated for the new episode?

The newest episode was just released not even 3 hours ago, at least give the mod creator's time, especially since it's a holiday weekend for a lot of people.

On 4/17/2022 at 1:54 AM, Deaecoseur said:

Hey does anyone know when this will be updated for the new episode?

If, not when, sorry... it could be made usable in E19, but there's a lot of new stuff in E19 and I honestly don't really have the will nor time to add all of that to the Sandbox.
Maybe @DerxwnaKapsyla would?
Anyway, here's a version of the Sandbox that at least shouldn't instacrash if used in Reborn E19...
Sandbox_E19_v2.zip

• Like 3