Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

13 hours ago, Waynolt said:

It's already sold by the lady who sells the N-Solarizer; it should be the last entry in the "mega stones" list.

I found it, thx. Still, the prison bottle being with the mega stones is kind of confusing. It should be with the other key items.

7 hours ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

tbh yeah, I think I just placed them there because I had no idea where to put them at the time and they were part of a last minute addition. I'm all for sanity revisions honestly.

So you would be ok with moving DNA Splicers, Gracidea and Reveal Glass to the NPC that sells N-Solarizer and that stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MegaIsHere said:

Sorry if this sound dumb but how can you merge files? 

Copy the mod's Data folder where the game's Data folder is.
You will then be asked if you want to merge them; say "yes".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The ability Power Construct does not work in the game, but there exists the image of Zygarde-Complete in Graphics/Battler folder. I wonder whether the game does not have Zygarde-Complete yet or the sandbox is not compatible with Zygarde-Complete?

Edited by EyesOnKindred

9 hours ago, EyesOnKindred said:

The ability Power Construct does not work in the game, but there exists the image of Zygarde-Complete in Graphics/Battler folder. I wonder whether the game does not have Zygarde-Complete yet or the sandbox is not compatible with Zygarde-Complete?

When I tested it, it did work just as intended (transforming in battle after losing enough HP), but Zygarde is indeed not fully implemented as of E18 (some moves miss their animations or their effects, for instance).
It should be fully implemented in E19 though, as part of the post-game legendaries.

15 hours ago, Waynolt said:

When I tested it, it did work just as intended (transforming in battle after losing enough HP), but Zygarde is indeed not fully implemented as of E18 (some moves miss their animations or their effects, for instance).
It should be fully implemented in E19 though, as part of the post-game legendaries.

Looks like the test result is so different. My Power-Construct Zygarde does not transform to father form even with 1 hp. Moreover, the Thousand Arrows should hit both foes in double battle, but in the game it can only hit one of them. Hope all these bugs will be fixed in E19. 

strange happenings in my  ep 18 game, im in sandbox mode (cant go online) but theres no computer?

ive tried putting the map both inside and outside the mod folder, nothing

please help? 

(i have the main files in a folder thats not the download folder too, if that does anything)

5 hours ago, MineneMightyena said:

ive tried putting the map both inside and outside the mod folder

The map file must be in the Data folder, together with the other map files.

6 hours ago, MineneMightyena said:

im in sandbox mode (cant go online) but theres no computer?

What do you mean with "there's no computer"?
The one you need to use is the one in the Grand Hall, near the nurse.
(Another one you can use is in the zone in front of Agate Circus)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, nano doesn't get it said:

so i'm all new to this and stuff, and i'm on mac and have no idea how to merge files to get the mod to actually run on the episode 18 so please someone help lmao

If you're playing on a Mac with Wineskin, then, as @Tacos suggests in this thread, do all the modding in a Reborn folder outside of the wrapper and then make a new wrapper with that folder.

3 hours ago, nano doesn't get it said:

I'm just using regular wine to play. Should I be using wineskin then?

Sorry, that quote is pretty much the full extent of my Mac knowledge 😅
Imho you could either try to use Wineskin, try to post in that thread, or try sending a private message to someone who plays on a Mac.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thawne said:

I have a problem with updating the game. I merged the two folders yet when I open the game, it still says "Episode-17" when it should say Episode-18.

The E18 version of the Sandbox has to be installed on the E18 version of the base game, and doesn't depend on nor need the E17 version of the Sandbox.

• Like 1