Welcome to the New World

Amethyst

• Administrators

These moves will transform this field into a Starlight Arena:

• Geomancy

HYPED :DD Does this mean Z-Moves will be arriving in E16? :o

Edit: btw where can I peep the E16 obtainable list??

You may have found it by now, but: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html

EDIT1: And it seems that Magnezone and Metagross were not axed after all.

They were. Axed doesn't necessarily mean removed, but also just pushed back.

This battle should keep the cristal cavern field, it also boosts Judgment. No, I fear this field means team Meteor may at least partially succeed in creating a new world. Or maybe the locked doors lead to an existing "new world" if it's the field for legendaries post game ?

• Upvote 1

Looks pretty cool, just hope it comes out before Sun and Moon so I don't have to wait until I'm done with that to play this. But man my Clefable will love this field since it has Moonblast, cosmic power, and meteor mash and my mawile pokemon catcher should be tanky enough to handle the legendaries.

Oh, good lord... I'm not sure if I should be excited or terrified.

In one hand, I could totally abuse Moonblast, Ancientpower, and Cosmic Power among other things, plus that boost to Dark moves, and then there's Nature Power.

But on the other hand, every legendary gets an advantage... especially Jirachi and Darkrai. So much could go wrong here...

Also, Arceus changes it's type every turn, which would potentially make Judgment more OP than it already is.

...I think we have our rematch, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm going to go with both, but I'm leaning more towards being terrified... so, yeah. Fun.

Edited by Komodojoe

It actually looks like its all the starters (minus gren/blaziken/serp as theyre all busted) are obtainable

i'm going to get a samurott so quick its so bad but i love it its time

other than that, im actually super excited for reborn competitive, im bringing so many threats, AV dragalge, choice specs latios, wish/doom desire jirachi, these field effects are gonna be so broken i actually cannot wait to play i hope someone else will play with me because these are actually super fun

if theres no one who wants to play tho please please please add a battle factory/maison/tower or something these effects are so dope im hype

oookay... so far, the fields were challenging

now THIS is scary

...and I feel that we are going to battle Lin in it...

YES LETS FIGHT DEPRESSED WAIFU IM SO READY FOR LIN NONE OF YOU PEOPLE KNOW

tell me why her old bio was "its not enough" on every line, the motto really is "strength. power. destruction." shes too powerful i need to fight her so bad