Welcome to the New World

Amethyst

all of this implies legends get their own unique field when we battle them, so time we start building up legend catchers.

also nick, I think RKS System isn't in the guide because the mon with that ability won't be in reborn for a while.

Edited by YinYang9705

So thanks to this field, there might be a possible event/s where we must face more than one legendary Pokemon in a single encounter or fight.

Also probably the field where we will fight legends during post-game just to make shit a little harder for us when we try to capture them.

Inb4 this field secretly reduces capture rate by 90%.

Edited by Alchemia Chan

Oh, a lot of focus on legendaries' signature moves for this one (and Doom Desire especially)...

Definitely at least a field effect for the postgame legendary battles, I think~ As for potential relation to plot...hooboy...

Edited by FantasyInaba

• Developers

So we finally get a Togepi, Klefki, Tentacool, Shellder, Pawniard, Staryou and Frillish. Plus all Kanto starters. And Goomy. I might have missed a few others too.

EDIT1: And it seems that Magnezone and Metagross were not axed after all.

EDIT2: We can get both Pinsir AND Heracross now?

Oh and you should probably fix Politoed's availability from Limited Event to Evolution. I mean it should be the same as Slowking right?

The field effect seems pretty generous to most legendaries. What could it mean? We haven't actually seen any real legendary yet (Arceus was fake and Mewtwo was a glitch). I don't expect to see any in E16 either. My guess is that this field effect is meant for the future and probably won't be used in the game yet.

Edited by baldr

Holy crap I'm excited for this. When I read the field effect quote and the title of the thread, I only thought of one thing. Team Meteor is actually gonna succeed in obliterating Reborn and creating a new world, and this field will be used in said new world. Legendaries are apparently also very focused on with this field. The hype is real!

So we finally get a Togepi, Klefki, Tentacool, Shellder, Pawniard, Staryou and Frillish. Plus all Kanto starters. And Goomy. I might have missed a few others too.

EDIT1: And it seems that Magnezone and Metagross were not axed after all.

EDIT2: We can get both Pinsir AND Heracross now?

Oh and you should probably fix Politoed's availability from Limited Event to Evolution. I mean it should be the same as Slowking right?

The field effect seems pretty generous to most legendaries. What could it mean? We haven't actually seen any real legendary yet (Arceus was fake and Mewtwo was a glitch). I don't expect to see any in E16 either. My guess is that this field effect is meant for the future and probably won't be used in the game yet.

Klefki and Shellder + Goomy are the only new ones I'm seeing. Everyone else has already been previously accessible and they're just increasing the encounter rates.

Pinsir and Heracross have been obtainable for a long time now, so....

Klefki and Shellder + Goomy are the only new ones I'm seeing. Everyone else has already been previously accessible and they're just increasing the encounter rates.

Pinsir and Heracross have been obtainable for a long time now, so....

I think he's referring to the fact that the others are no longer limited events. We can actually get all of them in the same game file.

For example, we get Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chimchar, Treecko, Mudkip, and Oshawott outside of the initial starter choosing now. (Bulbasaur and Mudkip were avaliable in older episodes iirc, but were axed)

*Shroomish/Breloom not available* Ame why? Breloom was the one Mon I was looking forward to the most :(

Interesting field, though. Expecting legendary battles now?

Edited by Anstane

• The base accuracy of these moves becomes 100:
    • Dark Void

Darkrai confirmed.

We are beyond fucked.

I thought Pawniard was already available as of episode 15.
You can get them in that forest before Calcenon City.
Edited by 5hift
  • Upvote 1

Why can Titania have a sword and I can't, i wanted that beatiful sword for myself. Not that my team is lacking in steel types and that this chapter could have a lot of fairies so wolud be needing one, it's not like that :ph34r: .