Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Did anybody find their noibat in Amethyst cave? I searched for an hour before moving to the sewers, where I didn't find one either. Moving to goldenleaf cave now

Edit: The cave is blocked, back to Amethyst I go :(

Edited by Untixx

Did anybody find their noibat in Amethyst cave? I searched for an hour before moving to the sewers, where I didn't find one either. Moving to goldenleaf cave now

Edit: The cave is blocked, back to Amethyst I go :(

Pretty sure that I found some in the sewers. Perhaps you are just out of luck? :)

Does anyone know exactly where the Spiritomb appears in the radio tower? I've talked to people around 500 times, so I'm just wondering if anybody who has found the spiritomb can confirm this

It appears towards the northern end of the Radio Tower.

Guys..Any hints on Mareep? The Guide says "Teila Town" but I've looked everywhere I can and I cant find it...Is there a specific condition?

its in the house where you can hear scratching noise, make sure to bring cut with you

its in the house where you can hear scratching noise, make sure to bring cut with you

Thanks...But that does raise the question...What was there before Mareep was moved? If anything at all?

• 2 weeks later...