Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I remember playing pokemon XD and Rejuvenation feels reborn + XD mixed. It's still missing the original Mirror B. but that's just me. Rorrim just reminds me of Mirror b. being much better in game. Can't be helped. He's the best character in any pokemon game.

Now I always used Ampharos, Walrein, Aggron, Tyranitar in my XD lets play. Sometimes I went with Flygon but now that I think of it. If I play again I would pick these 5 and Gardevoir everytime. Just because Salamance and Dragonite were too far in game. How I wished I could play XD again... so I know fore sure larvitar is not coming anytime soon but I know for sure that trapinch isn't that good when you vs Garchomp. Hope aron comes to me soon.

Kind of dissapointed at the availability of some pokemon particularly Eevee and Ralts, but ill still give the game a go, only saving grace was that Gothitelle was still available to get.

I do not catch Pokemon based on their competitive ability but rather their design and if i like how they look like.

Edited by Nhadala

Kind of dissapointed at the availability of some pokemon particularly Eevee and Ralts, but ill still give the game a go, only saving grace was that Gothitelle was still available to get.

I do not catch Pokemon based on their competitive ability but rather their design and if i like how they look like.

Eevee and Ralts can become quite powerful Pokemon, which is why they aren't available yet, but Jan did say that Eevee might return in Version 6.

Eevee and Ralts can become quite powerful Pokemon, which is why they aren't available yet, but Jan did say that Eevee might return in Version 6.

Gardevoir is a normal pokemon, it isnt too powerful, it has a powerful mega evolution but thats it, it doesnt have a lot of, health, or defense and its speed is meh, it has clear weaknesses and strengths, i find it kind of hilarious how Alakazam was available to get(in a previous version) but not Gardevoir, anyhow, Eevee has some good eeveelutions like Vaporeon and Sylveon, but its best eeveelutions are just as strong as Gardevoir.

I used Gardevoir during Pokemon Reborn and the performance of the Pokemon was normal, it didnt feel overpowered.

Vivillon is better than Gardevoir as a sweeper(without a mega evolution) during the late game because it has access to compound-eyes boosted Sleep Powder and Hurricane, along with Quiver Dance and a bug STAB, i am planning to catch one and be patient with it, its not good in competitive play because of its typing but its a different story in Single Player.

Some available pokemon are even better than those two are at what they bring to the table(such as Chandelure).

Anyway i dont want to start bad blood, everyones entitled to their own opinion and ill respect every one.

Edited by Nhadala

Gardevoir is a normal pokemon, it isnt too powerful, it has a powerful mega evolution but thats it, it doesnt have a lot of, health, or defense and its speed is meh, it has clear weaknesses and strengths, i find it kind of hilarious how Alakazam was available to get(in a previous version) but not Gardevoir, anyhow, Eevee has some good eeveelutions like Vaporeon and Sylveon, but its best eeveelutions are just as strong as Gardevoir.

I used Gardevoir during Pokemon Reborn and the performance of the Pokemon was normal, it didnt feel overpowered.

Vivillon is better than Gardevoir as a sweeper(without a mega evolution) during the late game because it has access to compound-eyes boosted Sleep Powder and Hurricane, along with Quiver Dance and a bug STAB, i am planning to catch one and be patient with it, its not good in competitive play because of its typing but its a different story in Single Player.

Some available pokemon are even better than those two are at what they bring to the table(such as Chandelure).

Anyway i dont want to start bad blood, everyones entitled to their own opinion and ill respect every one.

I respect your opinion, but i think i know why ralts/gardevoir isn't available in this version.

Gardevoir had the calm mind, the draining kiss and psychic, which is really a crazy combo.

Healing from draning kiss,the 90 base power psychic, and the calm mind EARLY.

I can relate that about reborn.

That can be dependable. And i disagree in that. Because most of the time in my experience, vivillion get defeated in one turn by it's weak defense and sp.def.

Gardevoir otherhand, can take a hit and survive and hit back since the sp.def and sp.atk is high.

Also the time when vivillion get's quiver dance, it's not really useful in that time too much. Only thing i can say it will be damn useful is for crawli's gym battle.

Gardevoir otherhand can be still useful and hit well i think.

However i think ralts will be available next version. Surely i guess.

Well, the Guide says you can get Vivillon in the Goldenwood Forest grass after Team Xen attack the forest, but I never actually bothered to look for any after the invasion.

Sleep Powder is an Start Move, but Vivillon has plenty of those as well as moves via level up, and I'd assume it's around Level 12-14, so I honestly don't know which four moves it would have...

wouldnt you catch em as a scatterbug and train em to a vivillon

Its a start move, so it wont gain it by evolution, ill need to catch one that knows Sleep Powder already, and if they are low enough level they will have Sleep Powder, which is my speculation, so hopefully they do have sleep powder.

Looking at this, theres a high chance that it will have Sleep Powder: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vivillon_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29#Learnset

Edited by Nhadala

well idk about sleep powder ive never had to use that kinda tactic, i always go for the fast build up and sweep belly drum azumarill...coming soon

Do the Vivillons in the Goldenleaf Forest have a low encounter rate?

I entered through the Wispy Path to Goldenleaf Forest, i didnt beat the Gyarados, but i have been unable to encounter one.

Ive searched for like 20-30 minutes now.

Edited by Nhadala

Ive beaten the Gyarados with my lvl 38 team, hopefully the encounter rate rises. :)

And i hope that they do exist there.

EDIT: Can someone please confirm to me that i can indeed catch one there? Ive been looking for one for 30 mins pre-gyarados and 30 mins post-gyarados to no avail and im starting to get annoyed and pissed.

Edited by Nhadala

I can confirm the Spiritomb event does work. I did not see if the secret message works as well as I caught the Spiritomb before I found out. Also, I think the Spiritomb is guaranteed to be Shiny.

EDIT: Wrong about this time.

I am done with this bs, another 40+ mins without me encountering a Vivillon, if anyone wants a shot at this ill have a download link where u can download my save, though please do give it back if u do manage to catch one, preferably female.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9yxqh4

I cant attach it because it says that ive exceeded my limit.

Edited by Nhadala

And yes, I can also confirm you can catch a Vivillion there. Just a case of really, really bad luck if you haven't encountered one.

Did you catch it in the newest episode though? Or an older one?

Because unless the pokedéx doesn't recognize the newest Goldenwood Forest (a.k.a After the attack), it's not in the wild anymore.

iInZiDC.png

I'm lost.