Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I'd like to ask you guys where and how I can find castform and kecleon, are they time specific? If so, does anybody know when they can be found?

I can't seem to find pampour in route 2 as well and some other pokemon

Any help is appreciated, thank you

Edit in order not to double post:
Looking through the locations guide some more, I figured I also have difficulty finding
Carnivine
Dedenne

Edited by Jayoku

Hey everyone!

I just finished beating Angie (my god she is a little brat) and I still don't have a 6th main party member yet.

I am currently carrying Infernape, Greninja, Roselia, Swoobat, and Ampharos. Any suggestions?

Also does anyone know if Shiny Stone(s) are out yet? I could really use a Roserade at this point.

Yes there is a shiny stone available. You'll need surf to get it (bring other HMs just in case but I'm sure it's just surf) and you'll need to do a bit of exploring in Amethyst Cave. There's only one though. Your team looks like it's mainly focused on fast/hard hitting (bar Ampharos) so maybe Tangrowth or Slowbro would be a good addition to your team just to soak up hits.

Where does Mudkip run off to?

I've driven it off 3 times

after that... it's just gone... I searched the whole place, as far as I can go, since we don't have strength yet.

I also searched the surrounding areas - Wispy path, Wispy Tower, Wispy Ruins (the other parts), Goldenleaf Town and Route 3

Edit:

Mudkips route:

You need Rock Climb, Rock Smash and Surf! (and maybe some repels... there are a LOT of level 35 Bibarels... so annoying)

1) it's cave behind the Waterfall

2) small path by the water, you should see it upon leaving No.1

3) near the entrance to the Wispy ruins on the far right

4) go north again, where you leave the water via stairs (where the Hiker is) and go left

5) Surf to the right and go down the ladder - it wil sit next to another Hiker

6) follow the path left until you come to a great staircase. use Rock Smash and go up the stairs, it will sit in the next room

7) use the ladder to the right to find it on a ledge

8) back behind it's waterfall - careful! it will ATTACK YOU!

Edited by Cepheus

oh god... I'm blind... it sat right there... next to that Hiker dude... I've been running around those ruins for soooo long... I like used up almost all my repels...

but thanks... I would have never looked into that little cave again because "hey it was there at the very beginning I was there already" xD

I'll update my post above with Mudkips route then... because I only found it for Fennekin (which was driving me nuts because it said the event was cut short... but then it never appeared on the Terajuma and it was on route 2 and went over the other locations before appearing at Terajuma)

Edited by Cepheus

So...Just wondering...Will there ever be a 2nd chance to get Gothita? It kinda sucks that if you dont catch it before Marianette's battle, it is gone for good... :(

It could show up at the Sewers "Mansion"/Store Room after the 4th gym or something? Maybe?

• Developers

So...Just wondering...Will there ever be a 2nd chance to get Gothita? It kinda sucks that if you dont catch it before Marianette's battle, it is gone for good... :(

It could show up at the Sewers "Mansion"/Store Room after the 4th gym or something? Maybe?

Not gone for good. It will be back. In the long run of things you just have to wait longer to get it.

Jan, I need you. I can't find Plusle or Dedenne on route 4 after hours of searching after but I managed to find three Shinxs, what are the encounter rate for those guys. I have also found Minun so I'm not worried about that.Thanks to whoever helps me.

Jan, I need you. I can't find Plusle or Dedenne on route 4 after hours of searching after but I managed to find three Shinxs, what are the encounter rate for those guys. I have also found Minun so I'm not worried about that.Thanks to whoever helps me.

Wait Shinx is in this game? Brb replacing Manectric.