Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Yes, there are two types of headbutt trees encounters, Headbutt high/low. If all you're finding are low encounters(Generic bug types) , you should probably find another tree, or leave the area and come back.

ive been headbutting (what im assuming to be) a high one for a while now and i havent found a single shroomish yet. the most common ones seem to be pidgeotto and noctowl. then come aipom and exeggcute, which appear somewhat frequently. finally, the rarest ones are ledian and slakoth which i encounter every now and then. are the odds that low or am i just getting unlucky?

edit: ...meanwhile ive managed to find two shinies, a pidgeotto and a noctowl.

2nd edit: found a shroomish the moment i edited the post. thanks! (:

is there some kind of event to trigger before u can find phantump behind a waterfall?

cant find him but i want him

You need to buy a gourment treat iirc.

So go to the tree and you will get it.

Did Jan take Natu out of Amethyst Cave? I've been searching for like 10 minutes and still can't find one.

Edit: Nevermind I literally fucking found one the second after this post >>

Certain event Pokemon can only be interacted with using the Gourmet Treat. Upon giving the Pokemon one, they will join you or battle you. Examples being Buizel in Oceana Pier and Whismur at Goldenwood Forest.

• Upvote 1

Certain event Pokemon can only be interacted with using the Gourmet Treat. Upon giving the Pokemon one, they will join you or battle you. Examples being Buizel in Oceana Pier and Whismur at Goldenwood Forest.

You said you were on a hunt for a Leaf Stone

One is with the prizes in one of the tasks (help Center) of Sheridan Village

You said you were on a hunt for a Leaf Stone

One is with the prizes in one of the tasks (help Center) of Sheridan Village

Oh, thanks. I actually wanted a Leaf Stone in Reborn by mining, but I also have an Oddish I kinda want to use, and I prefer Vileplume over Bellosom. Nice to know I don't have to wait too long!

My question is, where is the waterfall/tree (some people refer to tree, while the location guide itself talks about a waterfall)

i have 3 gourmet treats in my bag but i cant find the phantump

• Veterans

I need help Where is the TM from Narcissa?

And Valerie's?

The TM for Narcissa can be found in Amethyst cave if you explore a little more, and i think instead of getting an TM for Valarie you get the HM Surf, so that's that :V

• Upvote 1

Guys!!!!!

Try giving money to MAMAN in Lost Camp and rescue the children, one of them will sell Evolutionary Stones!!

Do more donate and upgrade the lost camp and the children would have more evolutionary stones as thunderstone and berry as sitrus berry.