Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

It's an hidden item in the tiny bush in front of the gate that leads to goldenwood forest.

Actually it's the gate that leads to Goldenleaf Town from Route 3.

Edited by berlyda

• Veterans

Actually it's the gate that leads to Goldenleaf Town from Route 3.

Bleh, my fault. I mixed things up with something else then, oops

• Developers

is shroomish really obtainable on those headbutt trees? ive been headbutting for so long now and all i come across are ledians, aipoms, pidgeottos and generic bug-types.

Yes, there are two types of headbutt trees encounters, Headbutt high/low. If all you're finding are low encounters(Generic bug types) , you should probably find another tree, or leave the area and come back.

• Developers

Just a warning though, for now the time machine is fairly bugged and broken so it's not recommended to use it.

Bugged for another hour or so*

WAY too OP. I doubt it's in the game, but you can always wait for Jan to add gen 3 to see.

About the Ralts family, If it's facing poison types, unless it's extremely fast then the fairy typing fucks it over. I'm pretty sure many learned that pre-chapter 12 in Reborn.

How rare would it be to find an illumise with prankster?

It's impossible to find one in the wild. Pokemon with 3 Abilities can't be caught with their Hidden Ability. You'll have to use an Ability Capsule.

It's impossible to find one in the wild. Pokemon with 3 Abilities can't be caught with their Hidden Ability. You'll have to use an Ability Capsule.

that sucks, are there any more places I can get ability capsules? I already used the one I had at the beggining of the game.