Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Guys What should I do with the following items?

Ladder

Center Keys

AreTM Blizzard, Sahdow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt ?

For future reference these kinds of questions belong in the "Where do I go next?" thread (this thread is specifically for where to find Pokemon including event/overworld Pokemon). Link to the "Where do I go next?" thread; http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13886

I don't know what to do with the Center Keys, but with the ladder you;

Go to Amethyst Cave (bring Surf, Dig). Do a bit of exploring and you'll find a level 5 Litwick and a TM for Shadow Ball (Narcissa's TM). Be warned that you have to fight two difficult battles but it shouldn't be a problem if your Pokemon are around level 55.

As far as I know, Blizzard, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt are not in the game (yet).

Edited by vsx2000goton

For future reference these kinds of questions belong in the "Where do I go next?" thread (this thread is specifically for where to find Pokemon including event/overworld Pokemon). Link to the "Where do I go next?" thread; http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13886

I don't know what to do with the Center Keys, but with the ladder you;

Go to Amethyst Cave (bring Surf, Dig). Do a bit of exploring and you'll find a level 5 Litwick and a TM for Shadow Ball (Narcissa's TM). Be warned that you have to fight two difficult battles but it shouldn't be a problem if your Pokemon are around level 55.

As far as I know, Blizzard, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt are not in the game (yet).

Where do you get the Center Keys...?

Guys What should I do with the following items?

Ladder

Center Keys

AreTM Blizzard, Sahdow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt ?

The Center Keys are for the Help Center in Kristilline City, which you can unlock after you beat Angie.

You get them for completing the help requests in Kakori Village @BIGJRA

Things I've noticed:

Sharpedo is misspelled as Sharpeedo

Whiscash is misspelled as Wiscash

Tauros is not available in Route 1

Dwebble is available by Rock Smash in Route 2

What is this Route 11 you speak of?

• Veterans

yea I think (still working on that gym)

That's the first time i've heard of route 11 o_o where exactly can you find it?

If I am not mistaken, routes 10 and 11 are the sea ones you'll find Akuwa shore where you should be able to catch a Oshawoot (sorry if I wrote wrong).

Have Surf/Rock Smash/Cut

Edited by hawkespeon