Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

also machop is in sheridan, but only in V2...im so dumb that i didnt level it up lol.

Nope. I have 5.5

Damn, x scissor but nobody of my final team can learn it.

Lol. That guy at Amber's gym.

Also, Angie is talking too much garbage lol.

edit: did it matter if I chose any of the 4 girls? (I chose Melia, still won lol)

Oh great. now I don't get enough exp for Angie.

SuperJan can we get a way to reset unwanted EVs?

Already beat Jesus Freak Angie.

I have about 17-18 L55 Pokémon waiting in my box, still stockpiling more.

You can get a Swinub before the 7th Gym Leader.

You can get Spheal in Akuwa Cave, or in the same location as Swinub (Church of Theolia)

Since you need Rock Climb for Aron, you need to beat the 7th Gym.

Mudkip you also need Rock Climb, you can find it behind a waterfall in Wispy Ruins.

Anyone know where Aron is?

I'm trying to help you since I want one for my team. Already have my mudkip. I'll post a picture lol.

Sorry but Aron isn;t in the game.

edit: There's no move relearner if there is no help center? How do I get both of these?

Edited by Vinny

I don't think he is there theres an npc say somethink about him but I haven't seen him

So Machop, Shinx, Axew and Aron never happened and this list keeps getting further from reality? Was the abra on v4? What can I get for my 6th member (Signature, replacing Aggron)? It has to be over 500 total stats and at least two-three types of moves like Electivire with brick break, eq and thunderpunch.

no shinx is on route 4 and yes in amethyst cave near the lilwick event

oh and hypa check your messages please

If I played 20 fan games, I think Alakazam has been in my time for 15 times so idk if I should end up getting him.

Hmm. I'm thinking of using slaking or steelix instead of aggron just for the lols.

edit: is cranidos in the mining rocks? It says evolve cranidos for Rampardos but N/A for cranidos so... trolling?

Yanmega, Noivern, Crobat could all be good options but I don't need a flying type anymore... I have honckcrow already.

Edited by Revengercm

Do I have to beat the chandelure to get acess to abra in version 4? Probably I do but I think v4 might broke the game because story texts appear.

I hope move deleter is implemented on v6. I have a cutting Infernape -.-.

What do I get from completing sheridan and gearen city help centers?

Edited by Revengercm

Why would it be Hone Claws? That isn't even a Ghost type move.

I don't know. The first three gyms give weird TMs lol.... like really weird.

I would like sludge bomb from venam, focus blast/brick break from sensei and hyper beam from... (sarcasm)

nope shodowball is still in the game

Where is it though? I've looked everywhere in amethyst.

Narcissa tells you that her TM is in Amethyst Cave. To get it you need Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Surf, and Dig. You also need to explore Wispy Ruins first.

Oh I know where to use dig... OH AND the ladder!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's some level up crypt stuff... for a shadow ball.

Edited by Revengercm

How low is the encounter rate for Aipom? I've been trying to catch one for an hour and haven't even seen one.

It really should not be that low, I remeber finding one in like under 10-15 min, just keep switching trees after a while on Route 2 you'll find one

I don't know. The first three gyms give weird TMs lol.... like really weird.

I would like sludge bomb from venam, focus blast/brick break from sensei and hyper beam from... (sarcasm)

They're not weird tms, they just arent very good. The game is supposed to be hard lol, so for something like sludge bomb/focus blast we're probably gonna have to go on a super adventure lol

Edited by SexyMilotic