Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Yes. There is an event for it. I guess no one posted about it in this thread so that Zumi can edit it. I'll leave how to get it in the spoiler.

You need to have the HQ Key, which you get from defeating the Kyogre in Valor Mountain. Once you have that, go back to the Xen HQ in the Sheridian Wetlands. There should be a door in the HQ that requires a key to gain access to. Use that key and you'll gain further access to the area. Once you explored enough, you'll encounter a cave, where you'll eventually find a Ralts in a cage. Free it from there and you'll get it.

Can someone please help me find a bunnelby I really want a diggersby. Ive read the location and ive talked to every person in Gearen and no one wanted to trade for a cherubi ive searched in goldenleaf as well. Can someone please give me exact locations. Ps. I am currently at the end of v5 and just grinding till im able to update to v6. (No internet currently using phone)

The Location Guide is updated for Version 6, meaning that any other Version won't be comparable to it. That is why you can't find the NPC who does the trade. You need to be in Version 6.

You'll have to wait til you get your internet back then.

After the events in Telia Town, you head back to the Village, beat the living crap out of Texen's team of shitamons and go back into Crataos Mountain, you proceed up, destroy a SEC and you enter the cave, HOWEVER as of this version you only travel into that cave once and you cannot go back since the enterance is blocked by that random woman, you go through the cave during the Story?

Edited by Posty21

After the events in Telia Town, you head back to the Village, beat the living crap out of Texen's team of shitamons and go back into Crataos Mountain, you proceed up, destroy a SEC and you enter the cave, HOWEVER as of this version you only travel into that cave once and you cannot go back since the enterance is blocked by that random woman, you go through the cave during the Story?

oh that cave yeah I been there before.

Huh? The cave is still accessible even after you finish the story, you just have to take the other way into the mountain

Edited by Milotic

Quick question: are all of the fossils available via mining? Because I mined the same rock over and over again 93 times (yes, I actually counted) and kept getting Dome/Helix, Root/Claw, and Skull/Armor fossils.

...Have I been wasting my time?

And if I have, are the more recent fossils (Plume/Cover, Jaw/Sail) obtainable in the game right now? (Version 6)

All of the fossils up to Generation 4 should be available during mining asfaik. When I looked at the picture of what you can mine in the Pictures Folder, the Generation 5 and 6 Fossils do not appear to be in it.

I'm gonna assume, like in Reborn, there will be a future event for the Generation 5 and 6 Fossils.

The Location Guide is updated for Version 6, meaning that any other Version won't be comparable to it. That is why you can't find the NPC who does the trade. You need to be in Version 6.

You'll have to wait til you get your internet back then.

Can you still give me the exact location for the bunnelby when I do update so I dont have to search the forums head to toe I would really appreciate it.

Can you still give me the exact location for the bunnelby when I do update so I dont have to search the forums head to toe I would really appreciate it.

iirc, Velvet Apartments, unless I'm mistaking it for another apartment (there's, like, four of them.)

• Veterans

I found a few more Pokémon:

Gloom - Corrupted Cave

Parasect - Corrupted Cave

Roselia - Corrupted Cave

Stunky - ??? (I assume breed Skuntank)

Skuntank - Corrupted Cave

Drapion - Corrupted Cave

umm zumi all eeveelions are able to get (well almost all of them but glacion)

Updated the list again. Thank you!

Happiny, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Blitzle and Zebstrika can all be found in the Palace Garden of Kristolica Palace....However, they can only be encountered there before we challenge Marianette, for obvious reasons XD

Edited by GenshiD

Happiny, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Blitzle and Zebstrika can all be found in the Palace Garden of Kristolica Palace....However, they can only be encountered there before we challenge Marianette, for obvious reasons XD

actually I think some of those pokemon can also be found in Spirit Keta's area in Amethyst cave.