Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I read somewhere on the forums that you can get other starters later in the game via wild/event. Could someone confirm and which ones if so?

As of right now, I think there's only Mudkip available in v6. Back in v5, the gen 6 starters were available because we couldn't get them as a starter.

Shuckle: Route 2, Wispy Ruins, Sheridan Village, Corta Forest. (Rock Smash)

Am I missing something or in sheridan there is no rocks to smash, hence no shuckle? And can I still find him on route 2?

Because all I find on route 2 by rock smashing that one rock is geodude and dwebble which is strange since

Dwebble: N/A

Hey so does anyone know if drifloon got axed in Version 6? I can't seem to find one anywhere in Goldenleaf town (though I did manage to find four shinies).

It is still in v6, but it is a night encounter and quite uncommon, i only managed to find one after half an hour of search

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a new player to Rejuvenation but not to Reborn, but here on Rejuvenation, as I was to get a starter, Amaria said something about there is a chance of getting a randomized Pokemon not being a starter... if that is true, what would that be? And is it even worth going for?

Yes, It is true, you can get Eevee, Ralts or Axew, but the chances are very small.

If you are trying to get one, good luck! You'll need it.

Thanks for the quick response, so basically, noppers, not worth it, lol, but ill take my Hardy Cyndaquil with 24/28/13/26/28/29, going to be the best im going to get till I breed it into a Modest one with better IVs...

the odds are somethink like 457-1 of getting any of them and tbh eevee isn't a weak as you think some of the most power houses in pokemon are from eevee

Yes I know that but what I ment was, Why should I try to bother getting one with the odd are ever so low, when I could just get one later on... :)

You can find Machoke on Route 5 in Valor Path, but I think its rare though.

EDIT: Just wanted to say you can find Arbork in the Sheridan Wetlands, but I think thats rare too.

Edited by Cool Girl

Also, there's a Mime Jr. event. Basically, what you have to do is set the Mime Jr. free from the cage in Carrots Mountain (when you are with Keta, getting the keys, in the room where Sharon and Eli are) Go up and you'll find a panel next to the trapped Mime Jr.

"all pokemon are available"

biggest lie ever.

But i do appreciate your hard work on the desdign of the game nontheless.

Not now lol. Should been a miswrite. I think he meant that all will be available. Which means in the end, all pokemon will be catchable.

It's too early now lol. He isn't even done with the whole game.