Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I cannot seem to find Phantump at Night time. I think we need some pictures or screenshots of these pokemon. :/

Head on to a house besides the waterfall, behind waterfall there is a secret entrance to wispy ruin, you need gourmet treat(purchase at vendor for 2000 yen) and interaction with the tree in the middle at wispy ruin, screenshots as below

Edited by TimTim

So... No chance to get both Eevee and Fennekin? And maybe Chikorita? Snivy?

I mean, Oshawott is available later on... (Doesn't that make it a little mean that it's the one to follow you around? :P Hehe...)

Edited by coralchu

So... No chance to get both Eevee and Fennekin? And maybe Chikorita? Snivy?

I mean, Oshawott is available later on... (Doesn't that make it a little mean that it's the one to follow you around? :P Hehe...)

Nope, not of version 6. There's a trading thread, if you'd like to use that to obtain limited Pokemon. Or you could wait for future versions to include more starter events.

I still am not sure why Chikorita doesn't have a seperate event, though, being the "weakest" starter. Jan could've easily placed Chikorita after the fifth Gym, so it would suck in the next three Gyms (Bug, Ice, and Fire, eesh.)

Nope, not of version 6. There's a trading thread, if you'd like to use that to obtain limited Pokemon. Or you could wait for future versions to include more starter events.

I still am not sure why Chikorita doesn't have a seperate event, though, being the "weakest" starter. Jan could've easily placed Chikorita after the fifth Gym, so it would suck in the next three Gyms (Bug, Ice, and Fire, eesh.)

Thanks. I'll just try to get a female starter to breed for trading, then.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me, but i Just want to know one thing...

WHEN DID RALTS BECOME A STARTER?! Been searching for that pokemon for a while now...

Available ever since version 6, by the random starter machine. It has a very low catch rate, but there's some other event after Angie that you can get it in, apparently. I don't know all of the steps, sorry :/

Available ever since version 6, by the random starter machine. It has a very low catch rate, but there's some other event after Angie that you can get it in, apparently. I don't know all of the steps, sorry :/

Ah, I see now... had the previous version so I wouldn't of known. Thanks for the tip though!